Is Anything Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esnopen

Original poster
Ello ello Iwaku! Today I cum to you with a new idea(?) I came up with the other day, and have just perfected. I do hope you'll like it and give it a read.

On the planet of Cyberia, Year 5582. Everyone has a drive slot implanted into their skulls the day theuy're born. with these ports in their skulls and hooked up to the brain, they download things into their minds and bodies, such as food, entertainment, information, and even special skills and abilities. The entire planet is artificial. No plants. No animals. No water. Nobody knows how it functions, just that it does.

The government is a monarchy, with a single queen. The world itself is completely biased towards the wealthy. Better education, higher quality food and drink drives, even the very expensive ability drives are commonplace (Similar to plasmids from BioShock).

Plots I had in mind:

-Revolution on the wealthy from the slums.
-A coup on the queen from her general.
-Baby born in secret not fitted with a brain port.
-Citizen trying to uncover the truth about the planet's existence.
-Any you might have!

Please PM me if you're interested! I'm really excited about trying the world out!​

@Esnopen

I'm interested in either the revolution one or the secret birth one. Whichever you'd like to do more. Or if you'd like.. and if you won't drop our roleplays, I'll do both with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.