• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no? (REALLY?)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Z

Zidlijan

Original poster
My eyes are burning and I am seriously fed up with that chick's fucking attitude.

I'M THE EDITOR NOT THE WRITER NOR THE DESIGNER NOR THE DEVELOPER NOT THE ****** SUPERVISOR

ACTUALLY

YOU ARE

I AM NOT supposed to know what the ***** notes say, I'm supposed to edit them, send them, clear them and that's it. That's my fucking job. NOTHING ELSE, SO NO, I DON'T NEED INFORMATION ON MY BRAIN THAT I WILL NOT EVER IN MY LIFE USE, FUCK YOU.

Are you ok? Because I get how you feel, when somebody just expects you to be doing extra work that isn't your work to be doing but somebody else, sometimes even theirs. Normally I just suck it up because I feel bad about saying anything, but you know what? It's probably best to tell that chick how you feel (calmly without swearing if possible). The only way to overcome the bitchy parts of life, is to confront them. I think.

I don't need more enemies in my life but thank you for the concern. Usually I take things calmly and just be cool with it but that day I wasn't feeling all that great /sigh
I'm more irritated right now because I'm bored