Irrenanstalt Asylum (OOC and Sign-Ups)

Does this look interesting?

• Of course! (you'll get a free air cookie if you pick this)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nope. *drop mic*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, will be unable to participate at this time. I just started a new job sooner than I thought and have a few role plays already underway. I was really looking forward to it, but cannot. I'm very sorry. I hope you all have fun! ^^ May I see you all in the future!

Not-A-Dragon-At-This-Point-In-Life-Sadness-Meme.jpg

Best of wishes to you, Nameless.
^^

If anyone would be willing to nag Neko_Green for me, I'd appreciate it.

Has anyone?
sorry I've been busy with the holiday and family stuff.

Has anyone?
sorry I've been busy with the holiday and family stuff.
Sadly I fear the worst has already occurred. If needed, I can keep the story and save it for a time when all of us are less busy.

Don't worry, it isn't your fault. I'm not particularly skilled at being a GM.

*pokes head in* My alerts hate me :(

So ummm... Then were putting this on pause? Or should I then nag Neko_Green? I'm confused which because of my alerts not keeping up right before and during spring break.

*pokes head in* My alerts hate me :(

So ummm... Then were putting this on pause? Or should I then nag Neko_Green? I'm confused which because of my alerts not keeping up right before and during spring break.
That is a good question. I could archive this for myself until a later date (much later) and restart the whole thing. I doubt the others are still aware of this thread by now.

Well it's up to you. I'd hate for this to end so soon really. Maybe if you have to put it on hold I might not have a big schedule planed when you can revive it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I'm waiting for Gus, to answer my question

What question was that? I've replied in the IC if that's what you mean....

Oh stupid comma how to you get in there I just waiting for the guy who is role-playing Gus to reply to my comment

Oh then he might be the one we should PM. Maybe his alerts quit or he forgot? Perhaps maybe even didn't realize it? *shrugs*

Are we still accepting? If so can I please ge a short summary of where you guys are at in the IC. Thanks

Are we still accepting? If so can I please ge a short summary of where you guys are at in the IC. Thanks
Actually, it's possible that this entire RP can restarted. It sort of died due to a Neko whose name will not be mentioned directly. If you're still interested, I can arrange a more swift restart.

Actually, it's possible that this entire RP can restarted. It sort of died due to a Neko whose name will not be mentioned directly. If you're still interested, I can arrange a more swift restart.

Sounds fine with me.

Now, all that depends on any progress here is if everyone previously involved would be willing for a Round 2.

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.