Irredeemed (Open/Accepting)

I promise that my entry will be up this evening!

Now, as I was writing , I wondered if the parents their occupation(s) have any effect on the children?
And do they have to have a name?
Their occupation might inspire the child to aspire toward a certain standing in society, certainly but in practice it all comes down to the child's own aptitude and accomplishments.
You don't have to mention anything in-depth about the parents at all if you don't want to, unless that second question is about the child in which case no.
I stopped naming my own characters, which explains why Enclave naming conventions function as they do.

GENERAL STATISTICS
designation: Nameless
date of birth: 07-06-2482
birthplace: Central

2e35bc935eb793061749a6c973fcede0.jpg

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
appearance:
Pragmatic, she dresses in loose and shapeless clothing, usually with dark or natural colours. Preferably the girl wears dark green cargo pants, topped with a grey turtle-neck, a leather jacket and run down worker shoes. Occasionally she will wear a scarf if the temperature demands it.
height: 6'0"
weight: 150
build: Pear Shaped
hair texture: Smooth
hair length: Pixie cut
hair colour: Red
eye colour: Dark blue

Facial attributes:
Almond shaped eyes, with prominent cheekbones, a slender Roman nose above a small mouth on top of an oval face shape.

Distinguishing marks:
Small scarring from daily life and training on her arms, knees and torso.
She misses a corner tooth after a bad fight.

Bearing:
Being restless by nature, she'll avoid doing nothing by switching her weight from leg to leg.

Skills/training:
Physically fit and athletic, with average fighting techniques with- and without arms, along with minor sneaking abilities and basic survival skills.

HISTORY
Early Years: Raised by a single mother with a job to fulfil, she has taken upon herself the task to help as much as she can, which didn't immediately went well, but with time people learn.
10-14: Growing up, she slowly distanced herself from the family life and began exploring her surroundings in search of a purpose for her to aim for. Street smarts she had, but book smarts would not stick in her mind due to her stubborn lack of interest. Thus strength and endurance were what she idolised and conveyed in a burning wish to join the conquest.
15-Present: Despite a lack of social finesse, she was able to become acquainted with some of the surrounding boys, through means of friendly fighting and thus gained partners to train with. The red long hair she had worn since childhood was exchanged for a short practical cut, her clothes became more and more practical and she even started picking up the books, alas it was not enough to pass the rites.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
Stubborn from the start, she prefers to stay independent and keep her distance both emotionally and physically. Although, if you are able to cope with her she will be helpful and protective, but only in a practical way.

ABILITIES
Spending most of her time all over town she managed to gain skills that she is able to use identically outside in the walls of the enclave.
  • Silently making her way through several types of terrain;
  • Armed and unarmed combat;
  • Making fire;
EQUIPMENT
  • Hatchet
  • Tinder rod
  • Empty Aluminium flask

NOTES
Did I do good, Nemesis-Senpai?
Notice me

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaping up well, Frejya.
Feel free to post when you're up to it.

Sorry I'm deciding on how my character would react to a new arrival.

No worries, I enjoy quality over quantity.

Yeah sorry about the wait, but I think I have a pretty good idea for what I want to do now.

How was that?

Not the best first impression I see.

I'd hope to receive your approval before joining in.

Is this still accepting? If so I make a character

There is so much to read through, going through your index. Your world is REALLY well made.