Irredeemed (Open/Accepting)

Not well enough for my liking, but the foundations are laid.

I still exist! Should have my skeleton up by tomorrow. Goodness.

Hm. I can't decide between two characters. I will post both in a little while here, so you can help me decide.

GENERAL STATISTICS
date of birth: Unknown
birthplace: Unknown

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
Appearance:
Steve.jpg
(Wears a skin suit stolen from the Red sect (???) Ignore the ear holes.)

height: 5'8"
weight: 250
build: A solid build from hard, hands-on work, but not so much that it would be intimidating.
hair texture: Fine, but also rough to the touch.
hair length: About mid-length, shorter on the sides than on the top of his head.
hair color: Brown
eye color: Green

facial attributes: A strong jawline and a nose that hooks subtly downwards over full lips (the bottom lip is slightly overbalanced). Almond-shaped eyes with dark lashes under sharp, expressive eyebrows.

distinguishing marks: A small scar above his left eyebrow along with a self-inflicted brand hidden on his right shoulder. A rash of discolored scarring can be found on his torso.

bearing: Stands straight in a way that exudes confidence and a fast, almost loping gait. Very calm, does not fidget.

skills/training:
Skilled in most art and music (???) forms, trained in combat.

HISTORY
Early Years: It is unknown where Stricker had come from, being an orphan from birth and left near the Blue Sect, where he excelled in any subject that interested him, much to the frustration of his foster father, who could see his adopted son's intellegence. He would hide by digging his nose into whatever piece of literature he could get his hands on or practice sparring.

- 10-14: Stricker (pronounced Str-ICK-er) gained his nickname from his talent with any sword or knife (wooden? Confused on the weapons ban if all children are to learn swordsmanship and shooting), earning the respect of many with his talents. He grew into himself well, with a sort of kindness that he would use to be patronizing at some points to ward off any potential enemies.

-14-18: Stricker disappeared for two years at the age of fourteen, leaving behind no traces and throwing his adoptive father into a deep depression that lead to his early death. He was found half-alive and incoherent with no memory of the previous two years. After hearing about his adoptive father's death, he stopped speaking and proceeded to purposely fail his rites and disappearing into the wilderness.

- Present: Stricker became an expert of the wilderness and learned how to survive on very little, never staying in the same place longer than a month. He generally avoids other human contact, preferring to hide himself when the need arises.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
Difficulty in dealing with emotions, mostly in other people, despite being an ambivert. Ignores his own anxiety despite his occasional panic attacks and nightmares, and shows other signs of PTSD including flashbacks and a high sensitivity to the world around him.

ABILITIES
-Herbology
-Literacy
-Musical ability with stringed instruments (???)
-Knowledge of the land
-Intermediate crafting skills (weapons, traps, etc.)
-Basic hand-to-hand combat
-Expert swordsman with a specialty in knife-throwing
-Camoflauge/stealth

EQUIPMENT
-Pouch for dried herbs
-Four throwing knives fashioned from rock
-Fan knife (stolen)

NOTES
I know this isn't quite what you were looking for, but I believe Stricker would be a good addition to the story (And yes, assume his psych condition can be debilitating at times, to balance him out). I'm taking a few leaps here, seeing as I might have skimmed (I KNOW) your index because my attention span hasn't been great as of recently. But look at him. I am proud of this man. (I will put up character #2, a correctly aged female by the name of Arisha, when I find where the @#%! I saved her skeleton.)

I could also use both characters, if you find that suitable. I do like the reach that has always given me.

Looks good, though I see you have a few questions.
Don't need to specify that he stole the skin suit from the Red Sect.
Music can fall into whatever category you like, I'm deferring to the imagination of my readers at this point.
The weapon ban doesn't keep people from training, just means that one can't legally own or carry them unless of the proper rank (and of course there are always those who break any law).

That's all I can really pick out for now, don't really mind if you play two characters so long as you can keep up with them both.

Im back from my week long trip. Now its time for another short possibly 1 - 2 day one. -.- Woo-hoo, sorry, but too tired to post. I'll be lurking on the sight creating charries.

Just a head's up everyone, a major update is coming soon but there is a lot I'm not quite certain how to go about bringing together.
Namely, a run-down of each sect, how the function, their traditions, ways of dress, etc.
Any ideas you all might have will be greatly appreciated, if only to get my brain wrapped around the whole project.
Until then, keep an eye out for a new entry detailing the rise of Central and a picture of life within the Enclave, along with a description of the city proper.

A new entry has been added to the Index.
It isn't quite finished, but should give more insight into the world of Logos.

@Nemesis May I go and post anyway? I waited so long because I knew you were patient, but I don't want to let this die.

Yeah, go ahead.
I hate to leave others behind but I also don't want it to die.

Hey, I'm back! Sorry about the disappearance. If you guys want, I can go and post tomorrow with Stricker when I'm not in a place with spotty wifi.

No worries, go ahead and throw something out there when you get the chance.
We're still in the lobby, so to speak.

Reactions: IWrestledABoyOnce