Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not good with coming up with names. And if it was left up to me, my child would probably be named Connor. And if my child happens to be a girl, then they'll be named Connie.

I'm not good with coming up with names either. You can use outside sources, you don't have to come up with names by yourself. :p
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah[/BCOLOR]

DuKah_zpszq6rmv9d.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Asrai towers above most humans at 6'5", with a purple sheen to his skin that suggest perhaps he is young for his species, but nowhere near as young as say some of the Skinks there are. Some have remarked he looks like a big space dinosaur. He chooses to wear his kind's armor, as some kind of self expression, and symbol of his goals and reasons. His armor even covers his tail, a tail plate if you will. Du'Kah is well built and seems to be hardened for battle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Older than a Human *Child[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Child - Teenager, Du'Kah got confused with the conversation about "baby human" "child human" "teenager human" and "adult human". Humans are just Humans to him and that seems like a lot of complications for one species. But then again Du'Kah species only has three stages, a Hatchling, an Adolescent, then an Adult. But where that falls in the human range Du'Kah has no idea.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality what? Du'Kah not sure about this human concept either. He mates with a female, but that's because it's an instinct, not a choice. Humans choose? Hrrr. Du'Kah has to think about this one. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ROV: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Because my species grew greedy. They believe themselves superior to the humans and humans are weak fleshy things. We believe in honor, but beating the week there is no honor in that. If you already know you can beat the creature, than it is not a victory. I will fight alongside frail Humans, to take down leaders of my own kind and become new leader of my kind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah is not what you expect from the Asrai, then again humans have only seen the Asrai on the battlefield and they seem to be just pissed off space lizards. But Du'Kah seems to betray this view. Or really betrays what Humans have known from them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] He is brave and loyal, and seems to honor strength just as his own species does. But what Du'Kah speaks of them. He seems to see more reason, and logic as well. Taking in great lengths to listen and think and come up with reasonable considerations., [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which is what lead Du'Kah to where he is right now. Allying with the humans because his species seemed weak to him. Du'Kah philosophy believes, "if you see a bug on the ground, and squish that bug. Have you conquered it? Have you seen some kind of victory over that bug? No. Because the bug was not strong enough to battle you in the first place." He believes you must seek strong enemies and withdraw from the ones you know could not arm against you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite him seeing the Humans war against his kind as futile. He will try to win the war with the Humans. To prove he is stronger than his leader. And perhaps change the course of his kind. So maybe Du'Kah's a little rebellious too and thinks outside of the box. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor Class: Asrai Armor - Du'Kah's personal armor is one that is a medium and light armor. To a Human the armor is a lot heavier than what it is to Du'Kah. For Du'Kah his armor is lightweight and makes it easy for him to move on the battlefield with his personal blade. His armor is a source of honor and he wants to wear it when they defeat his kind and he stands atop.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah is not the sharpest crayon in the crayola box, but then again that's limited from human perspective. To the humans Du'Kah might appear well stupid in human standards. But to his people, the low high ranked Du'Kah was smart, praised for his tactical thinking. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those who do follow him, of his kind, praised Du'Kah for being one of the smartest they have. Though if Du'Kah is there measure of intelligence, some humans are rolling their eyes. How are they getting their asses beat by these creatures again?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was that intelligence that led Du'Kah to his current plan. Du'Kah finds the war against the Humans needless. He feels no honor in this war, and he feels no pride in his people. He doesn't feel strong. Du'Kah strives on finding a good fight. Something that makes his blood boil and the fight worth while. For a long time the Humans were losing to them, till their technology adapted and yet even that doesn't keep his kind at bay for long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Something about their resilience called him. Which brings up the current plan Du'Kah has hatched. One that requires him to get captured, and seek alliance with the humans. If the Humans win the war, perhaps with his help, he can overthrow his current leaders, then Du'Kah can become the new leader of his kind and seek better wars.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
A disclaimer. Me and Salty have been talking about this character for at least a month now. I knew what he's been working on in advance, and I gave him permission to be an Asrai traitor.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
A disclaimer. Me and Salty have been talking about this character for at least a month now. I knew what he's been working on in advance, and I gave him permission to be an Asrai traitor.

Dats right Du'Kah going to be King

Internet got shut off. Will have it back perhaps after March 3rd

[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah[/BCOLOR]

DuKah_zpszq6rmv9d.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Asrai towers above most humans at 6'5", with a purple sheen to his skin that suggest perhaps he is young for his species, but nowhere near as young as say some of the Skinks there are. Some have remarked he looks like a big space dinosaur. He chooses to wear his kind's armor, as some kind of self expression, and symbol of his goals and reasons. His armor even covers his tail, a tail plate if you will. Du'Kah is well built and seems to be hardened for battle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Older than a Human *Child[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Child - Teenager, Du'Kah got confused with the conversation about "baby human" "child human" "teenager human" and "adult human". Humans are just Humans to him and that seems like a lot of complications for one species. But then again Du'Kah species only has three stages, a Hatchling, an Adolescent, then an Adult. But where that falls in the human range Du'Kah has no idea.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality what? Du'Kah not sure about this human concept either. He mates with a female, but that's because it's an instinct, not a choice. Humans choose? Hrrr. Du'Kah has to think about this one. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]ROV: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Because my species grew greedy. They believe themselves superior to the humans and humans are weak fleshy things. We believe in honor, but beating the week there is no honor in that. If you already know you can beat the creature, than it is not a victory. I will fight alongside frail Humans, to take down leaders of my own kind and become new leader of my kind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah is not what you expect from the Asrai, then again humans have only seen the Asrai on the battlefield and they seem to be just pissed off space lizards. But Du'Kah seems to betray this view. Or really betrays what Humans have known from them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] He is brave and loyal, and seems to honor strength just as his own species does. But what Du'Kah speaks of them. He seems to see more reason, and logic as well. Taking in great lengths to listen and think and come up with reasonable considerations., [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which is what lead Du'Kah to where he is right now. Allying with the humans because his species seemed weak to him. Du'Kah philosophy believes, "if you see a bug on the ground, and squish that bug. Have you conquered it? Have you seen some kind of victory over that bug? No. Because the bug was not strong enough to battle you in the first place." He believes you must seek strong enemies and withdraw from the ones you know could not arm against you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite him seeing the Humans war against his kind as futile. He will try to win the war with the Humans. To prove he is stronger than his leader. And perhaps change the course of his kind. So maybe Du'Kah's a little rebellious too and thinks outside of the box. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor Class: Asrai Armor - Du'Kah's personal armor is one that is a medium and light armor. To a Human the armor is a lot heavier than what it is to Du'Kah. For Du'Kah his armor is lightweight and makes it easy for him to move on the battlefield with his personal blade. His armor is a source of honor and he wants to wear it when they defeat his kind and he stands atop.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Du'Kah is not the sharpest crayon in the crayola box, but then again that's limited from human perspective. To the humans Du'Kah might appear well stupid in human standards. But to his people, the low high ranked Du'Kah was smart, praised for his tactical thinking. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those who do follow him, of his kind, praised Du'Kah for being one of the smartest they have. Though if Du'Kah is there measure of intelligence, some humans are rolling their eyes. How are they getting their asses beat by these creatures again?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was that intelligence that led Du'Kah to his current plan. Du'Kah finds the war against the Humans needless. He feels no honor in this war, and he feels no pride in his people. He doesn't feel strong. Du'Kah strives on finding a good fight. Something that makes his blood boil and the fight worth while. For a long time the Humans were losing to them, till their technology adapted and yet even that doesn't keep his kind at bay for long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Something about their resilience called him. Which brings up the current plan Du'Kah has hatched. One that requires him to get captured, and seek alliance with the humans. If the Humans win the war, perhaps with his help, he can overthrow his current leaders, then Du'Kah can become the new leader of his kind and seek better wars.[/BCOLOR]
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.