Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rhapsodic Insouciance Sorry, I didn't see him. Um... We already have a character that has the talent of acting. I just haven't added her to the front yet. {Whoops...} If you could change his talent, I would love to accept him. ^.^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Nah.... I just really wanted to use dancing but it wasn't available... What if I put it up as Imitation? Show him a person, how they act and speak and behave and he can copy them easily, though with drawbacks?

Damn it.

Yeah that's ok^^.

@Rhapsodic Insouciance How about imitation minus the speaking? So, it wouldn't be too close to mimicking?

Yeah like a body mimer lol.

hey, Rhapsodic Insouciance, i really like angelo. he seems like a very rounded-out character. do you think that it'd be appropriate to develop a sort-of friendship between raine and himself ? they're in the same circle, and they seem to have some similarities, so i thought it'd be pretty cool - but i wanted your permission first.

So, I've changed Angelo to Imitation, but I've kept his story as an actor, since it still fits.

akemi_homura__render__by_deniszalexandra-d4m61nx.png

[SPOILI]
Homura_Akemi.PNG

500px-Sumiko's_sniper.jpg
[/SPOILI]

.:Name:.
Michelle Geier (no middle name)

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual

.:Nationality:.
German

.:Year:.
Second Year

.:Talent:.
Fighting Skills - she's adept at several different kinds of martial arts, but can shoot double pistols with extreme accuracy, as well.

.:Circle:.
I'd say she's Circle Four, but she's female...

.:Personality:.
- Outwardly cocky
- Assertive
- Down-to-earth
- Quiet unless spoken to
- Relatively straightforward

.:History:.
She and her brother grew up in a fairly well-to-do family, but mostly left alone by their constantly busy parents. We've all seen this before. Their parents paid for them to have lessons in martial arts and in the use of firearms (yes, children can learn to use firearms, i've looked it up). Michelle instantly showed great skill at it, though Michael never had the physical capabilities or stamina to be able to pull it off. Their parents didn't realize for a long time that Michelle was proving herself to be a skilled marksman beyond what anyone could imagine. When they found out, they tried to separate the twins, seeing Michael as inferior to her. They wanted to send her around the world, but Michael was pretty much her only family, and she didn't make close friends easily. She didn't want to go, and was ready to rebel against her parents enough to cut the tendons in one of her hands, but Michael stopped her, and made her promise that they'd always be close, no matter what.

.:Pets:.
Griffon vulture (Maxwell)
12759964143c79d018-bf66-4822-8b6e-77cf31e7b0b2[1].jpg

--------------------------------------

download-6-jpg.48972

[SPOILI]
198861.jpg

Shiba_Tatsuya.png
[/SPOILI]

Michael Geier (no middle name)

Male

Heterosexual

German

Second Year

Vectors Genius - he can instantly see and calculate the vector of any movement and potential movement.

Circle Two

- Outwardly Cocky
- Proud
- Carefully analytical
- Abstract Thinker
- Quiet unless spoken to

They grew up in a fairly well-to-do family, but mostly left alone by their constantly busy parents. We've all seen this before. Their parents paid for them to have lessons in martial arts and in the use of firearms (yes, children can learn to use firearms, i've looked it up). Michelle instantly showed great skill at it, though Michael never had the physical capabilities or stamina to be able to pull it off. Their parents always thought Michael was a little slow in the head and not great physically, but while the second was true, they never found out about his ability. He used to team up with Michelle, calling out statistics to her when she was ready to shoot. Their parents never really thought about his nonsensical yellings, but apparently some people realized the extent of his calculative skills. He encouraged Michelle to go abroad, because he wanted her to be able to use her ability without his help. When they both got accepted to and sent to Iriswalk, he was delighted to see her again.

Bush Viper (Manaya)
48102-b616d103063ea92e19269910d2a8d6ab.jpg

.:Other:.
More about them: They both like to use endearments with people they don't even know that well, and while they're both quiet, they have a smooth way of talking to people. They are both devout Christians, and have a heart for other people, but they don't show affection well, and have a hard time with easy trust. Neither are homophobic. They each have a matching earring, to symbolize the promise never to grow apart from each other.
Design:
45026_main-jpg.48974

Her color (left ear):
xe033_1-jpg.48975

His color (right ear):
wholesale-elegant-silver-tone-austrian-crystal-font-b-dangle-b-font-font-b-earrings-b-font-jpg.48976

@firejay1 I'm going to accept both of them and go ahead and put Michelle in Circle Four, even if she's a girl. The only boy in that group is going to be very uncomfortable.

:D:D:D:D Girls Rule the World. Thank you.

384px-Handsome_anime_boys_with_blue_eyes_26_.jpg

Fritz Einir Johnsson
Male
Closet Bisexual
Icelandic
Fourth Year
Stealth- Fritz can pass through crowds without being seen, almost as if he simply blends in. When he applies himself, he can walk without being heard in a quiet building and can slip into a room unnoticed. However, in order to perform well with his stealth he has to remain unfocused. If he tries too hard to be unnoticed, he can be picked out in a crowd faster than an elephant. The pressure to perform often causes Fritz to make a simple mistake that leads to his discovery.
Circle One
Contrary to his ability, Fritz loves to be the center of attention within his circle. He comes across as an overly-friendly Scandinavian and it's pretty hard to get him down. When Fritz does get into a low mood, he tends to fade into the background to hide it. He'd rather garner trust in others by looking like a warm-hearted individual than show his vulnerable side.
Fritz was born the youngest of three boys, the gap between him and his oldest brother being 11 years. Oftentimes, he was the child who wandered off on himself and it typically wasn't noticed for several hours if he ever went missing. He endured life in that manner until he turned 14 and was admitted into Iriswalk. At Iriswalk, Fritz found people who not only were like him, but who also understood him to a point. He took to his circle quicker than a duck to water and has been proven inseparable to them for four years.
A rat named Sykur. (Icelandic for Sugar)
5210453_f520.jpg

Fritz talks to Sykur in Icelandic and as her trained to follow several commands.

Shen Ying

tP3g3qm.jpg

{Answer Here|Shen Ying}

{Answer Here|16}

{Male}

{Straight}

{Answer Here|Japanese-American}

{Answer Here|Third Year}

{Answer Here|Painting: Shen is an exceptional painter. He can make the paintings dance on the papers. He's a new age Leonardo Da Vinci. Shen is super creative he can paint anything to mind. He can't paint realistic things, unless he has seen it at least once.}

{Answer Here|Circle Three}

{Answer Here|Sensitive, Distant, Cold, Whimsical, Guarded, Passive.}

{Answer Here|Rping It.}

{Answer Here|Cristoff-Pet Wolf

hfKdEXb.jpg
}
{Answer Here|The way to get Shen out of his shell is to get him talking about his paintings. When it comes to painting and the fine arts, Shen can't get enough of it. He loves all forms of creative art, like dancing, acting, comedy, etc...}

Thanks had that one in the works now I have two^^.

images

Sierra Loveless

Female

Heterosexual

American and French

First Year

Parkour

Sierra has the ability to scale walls and vault over obstacles. She is very athletic and has enough strength in her body to do things that seemed impossible. Sierra has a special personality that helps with this for there are times when she must do dangerous and risky things that require no hesitation and no fear.

.:Circle:

One

Sierra is a very bright girl who has a never ending determination. When she's around Sierra is calm in every situation but when she's by herself Sierra allows herself to show emotion. Sierra is very athletic and swift. She has quick reflexes and thinks quickly and that helps when she's doing another risky or dangerous thing. She has a kind and gentle heart though and is very loyal to those she holds close. She is protective of those she holds close as well and would die to save them.

Sierra was born into a rich family. She lived in a mansion with maids and butlers of all kinds. Her parents liked to spoiler her, even though she preferred they didn't since she always felt like a burden when they decided to do so. Sierra would always give toys and things she didn't need to those poorer than her. Little did she know that this angered her parents and made them feel unwanted. So, they decided to do something about it.

When Sierra turned five her parents decided to take her to the park. They played there for a long time but Sierra was to naive to see the coldness in her parents eyes. So, as they were getting ready to go Sierra's father told her that they were going to play a quick game of hide-and-seek. Sierra agreed to it and hid behind some bushes but when she heard the car engine she looked up to see her parents car driving away. Sierra chased after it, tears brimming her eyes as she held onto the small hope that her parents had just forgotten her. But she knew they could see her and when they turned the corner, Sierra fell to her knees and cried for hours. Sierra spent the night at the park, freezing and hungry.

The next day a couple came to the park with their boy and found Sierra sleeping on the grass. They awoke her and asked her what she was doing out her. Sierra told them and the couple decided to take her home. So, she was adopted and had an older brother named Jason. Her and Jason liked each other right away and became great siblings. Jason would protect Sierra but, like everything, it wasn't meant to be a happy ending.

When Sierra turned 8 her and her older brother went to the park where they had found Sierra. While they were there a kidnapper tried to take Sierra. Jason fought him and in the end they winded up killing each other. Sierra ran home to tell her parents who broke into tears. They blamed Sierra for all the bad that was happening to them and called the police who took her away. Of course, Sierra forgave them like she had forgave her real parents and the kidnapper. She went with the police peacefully and allowed them to put her in an orphanage where she stayed for two years before a women adopted her. Sierra went with her and lived with her happily, going to school and everything.

images

Fang-Female-1 year

You'll have to meet her to find out more

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.