Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gore They are accepted, but would you mind terribly if I moved Casper to Circle Three? Circle Five is actually full of males.

@Gore They are accepted, but would you mind terribly if I moved Casper to Circle Three? Circle Five is actually full of males.
oh no, not at all. sorry about that, i should have read over the circles better. ( > <)

Definitely going to join this.

[bg=#ffffff]
B0pP2ku.jpg

.:Name:.
{Answer Here|Adore Katerina Vanderbilt}

.:Age:.
{Answer Here|16}

.:Gender:.
{Female}

.:Sexuality:.
{Bisexual}

.:Nationality:.
{Answer Here|French, American, Italian, Swedish and Russian}

.:Year:.
{Answer Here|Second Year}

.:Talent:.
{Answer Here|Acting: Adore is an exceptional actress, she's so good that if she gets in an argument, she can make the other person feel like it's their fault even if she started it. Adore has been acting since she could talk. She's amazing at getting her way because she cries or pouts, making it really believable. Adore has to get into the "mood" of the character she's playing, she can't just switch it on and off like a light switch; Adore has to feel it for it to feel real.}

.:Circle:.
{Answer Here|Circle Four}

.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|Charming, Smart, Out Going, Bubbly, Brave, Childish.}

.:History:.
{Answer Here|Will be played out in RP.}

.:Pets:.
{Answer Here|Chibara-Her pet cheetah.

u7PVNUT.jpg
}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Adore loves the color pink. Pink walls, pink clothes, pink houses, pink everything. Adore would dyed her cheetah pink but that would have been animal cruelty.}

[/bg]

Last edited:

[bg=#ffffff]
B0pP2ku.jpg

{Answer Here|Adore Katerina Vanderbilt}

{Answer Here|16}

{Female}

{Bisexual}

{Answer Here|French, American, Italian, Swedish and Russian}

{Answer Here|Second Year}

{Answer Here|Acting: Adore is an exceptional actress, she's so good that if she gets in an argument, she can make the other person feel like it's their fault even if she started it. Adore has been acting since she could talk. She's amazing at getting her way because she cries or pouts, making it really believable. Adore has to get into the "mood" of the character she's playing, she can't just switch it on and off like a light switch; Adore has to feel it for it to feel real.}

{Answer Here|Circle One}

{Answer Here|Charming, Smart, Out Going, Bubbly, Brave, Childish.}

{Answer Here|Will be played out in RP.}

{Answer Here|Chibara-Her pet cheetah.

u7PVNUT.jpg
}
{Answer Here|Adore loves the color pink. Pink walls, pink clothes, pink houses, pink everything. Adore would dyed her cheetah pink but that would have been animal cruelty.}

[/bg]

damn. i look at your badass username/demeanor and at this cutesy character and it's kinda ironic, but cool. she looks cute.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Felilla , Hopefully I'll finish my charries in the next day or so. Mason and Ivy are done, Sofia is 2/3 done...

damn. i look at your badass username/demeanor and at this cutesy character and it's kinda ironic, but cool. she looks cute.
Yeah I do that a lot I've been making psychopath killers type chars in all the other rps so hey make a nice and fun one the other side of me xD.

I'm nice and fun but a psycho killer underneath rofl.

I was going to make a guy char that showed my dark side but don't know yet xD

i wonder who would be friends with raine. she's so little, but so, like. imposing with her atmosphere. she's weird and that's what i love her for.

I know for a fact that she and Megumi will probably clash. >.<

Raine might get along with Sen, if he's in one of his dark moods. :3

Character Submission
Monochrome.Factor.full.419987.jpg

: : Angelo Degotardi : :

: : 17 : :

: : Male : :

: : Bi-romantic, asexual so far : :

: : Italian-Russian : :

large.jpg

: : Third Year : :

: : Imitation : :

Unlike normal actors, Angelo is fluid. He very rarely ever sticks to his own personality but rather adopts whatever role he needs in a situation. Due to childhood trauma, he has dissociated himself from his own mind and allows himself to play out roles as his main form of 'existing'. Because of his androgynous appearance and clear voice, he can realistically and convincingly play both genders. However, this doesn't always work, with things like accent often taking him some time to learn and use correctly.

: : Third Year Circle Five : :
superthumb.jpg

At his base, he really does have a personality but he has dissociated himself from it and allows himself to play roles. However, he is naturally very intelligent and curious, always wanting to know all the answers and it shows through in many of the 'roles' he plays. He's quiet at his centre, shy and easily embarrassed though it isn't always obvious.

: : Was born to a single mother, a street worker/prostitute : :

: : At age nine, his mother died and he was 'taken' in by the street workers- as one of their own : :

: : At age ten, Angelo had become a savant of the more gritty side of life- abused sexually and had responded by shutting off his inner self completely : :

: : At age 16, was taken in by a street program- as an actor and found his greatest passion yet in life... acting : :

: : Was noticed by Iriswalk and immediately accepted the offer : :

large.png

: : : :

{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?}​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Felilla , I finished my characters! :)

1357323971.jpg

{Lyra Grace Fairchild}

{17}

{Female}

{Curious}

{German and Irish}

{Fourth Year}

{Survival- Can adapt to any situation to survive. Put her in a fight and she instinctively knows what she is doing. She can survive in the wild with ease}

{Circle 5}

vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20white%20hair%20ia%201400x1100%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_37.jpg

{Independent- Does Not rely on the influence of others in her decisions.

Apathetic- Having or showing little to no emotion
Temper- shows small out bursts of anger
Kind Hearted- she can show that she has sympathy and kindness
Fearless- Not afraid to throw herself into danger.
Trust Issues- Stems from a past experience in where she was harmed.
Honest- she will tell things like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything}
{Will reveal through RP}

{Azrael Fennec Fox 2 years Female}

{Nothing at this time}

Last edited:
@~Happily.Ever.After~ Accepted!
@Poisoned Rose Accepted and I'm going to go ahead and put her in Circle Five, which will make one full Circle.

Everyone else, I'm going to go ahead and delete any completely empty Circles so we can fill this RP faster. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.