Sorry about that. Took a little break from RPing for a few days.

1431941160560.jpg

I'm going to make another post, might take things a little bit on my side, but not enough to interfere with your gm'ing at least, likely make use of muh shit song. Or nah I'll save that for next post.

Edit, also changing my text color, was a bit too close to Jakers, don't wanna confuse folks on the off chance of a collab should that ever happen.

Last edited:
I'm going to make another post, might take things a little bit on my side, but not enough to interfere with your gm'ing at least, likely make use of muh shit song. Or nah I'll save that for next post.

Edit, also changing my text color, was a bit too close to Jakers, don't wanna confuse folks on the off chance of a collab should that ever happen.

It's all good. Y'all effectively have free reign for a little longer. Sooner you all gather horses, sooner the boss fight can happen.

Also, I finally got around to making a discord for us:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Feel free to join it. I don't expect everyone to be active, but it makes announcements/discussion easier.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
It's all good. Y'all effectively have free reign for a little longer. Sooner you all gather horses, sooner the boss fight can happen.

Also, I finally got around to making a discord for us:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Feel free to join it. I don't expect everyone to be active, but it makes announcements/discussion easier.

Oh good good, once a couple more replies happen, or at least from our dear computer head I'll likely progress quickly towards doing just that.