Guess I'll work on another shit post, what with me moving at the speed of Sanic.

Hey @Asuras, I never really got feedback on the final version of my character sheet. Am I good to go or...?

Hey @Asuras, I never really got feedback on the final version of my character sheet. Am I good to go or...?

You're right, I'd forgotten you still had portions to fill in. Dx

In any case yes, it looks great. The mystery of who had desecrated the shrine might actually give me some ideas. She's accepted!

Woohoo! Thank you! I will post tomorrow, too tired after today.

Reactions: Asuras
Hi! I'm going to be writing it sometime over the next two days.

Just about done digging myself out of the midterm hole, should also get a post up within the next couple days. (And I should be more prompt in the future; just caught in a tough couple weeks.)

Sorry about that, I got wrapped up in school and my own things. I should be able to make a post today.

Sometimes I honestly forget students younger than me exist.

Post is up. You're all on your own! Unfortunately Alier can only carry one damsel.

Next set of posts is more 'sandboxy'; that is, you're welcome to proceed how you wish, as well as utilize civilian, unimportant NPC's as you see fit. To keep things moving along, I suggest the first or second poster to actually find a stable. How you all procure said horses is up to you. No knights will have shown up... yet.

Hmm okay then, I'll come up with something or another, I'll watch for a bit to see what others might do first. Before going off on what I have in mind.

If the last round was anything to go off of, the others may just continue introducing themselves and talking about what they can't do. XD

• Love
Reactions: Holmishire
Well I'll just make a post then, even if it's just myself on that side of things, get things rolling a little. I'll likely find the stable on my post, baring one of the others wanting to do so, actually getting the horses I'll leave to someone else.

Course if someone cuts me off by doing those before me, I don't mind, I can come up with other shenanigans.

I've finished my share of the work in FFS, as well as the final paper I was working on this weekend. I'll definitely have a post up tomorrow, after a nice long sleep.

Again, sorry I've been slow these past couple weeks!

Reactions: Asuras
posted! Will, however, be some combination of busy or out-of-city until next Wednesday!

also, post ur headcanons for Bee and Bard name origin go

also, post ur headcanons for Bee and Bard name origin go
"His honeyed song, both sweet and soulful,
"Strung bees along, drunken and doleful."
— Marketing campaign manager.

Reactions: Aero Blue
someone was really bad at spelling.
B-A-N-D. Bard.

Reactions: Aero Blue
Honestly I just made up some bullshit so I could go off on my own or what have you. Uhh.. Okay, how's this;

A bard was singing in the local area and had a Nicolas Cage moment when he rolled over drunkenly into a beehive.

NOOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEES

Then he died, so they named the inn after it as a reminder to not fuck with Bees.

I might make up a song for this actually...hmm... Here we go; Edited

Gather round for a tale of fate unfold
The tale of the Great Bard Jensen now told
Oh, a greater bard you never did see
With song and drink, marry was he.

Till one day he had too much to drink
laying against a tree he ceased to think
With a yawn and a swing of the jug
did Jensen find himself in need of a hug

NO NOT THE BEES, did Jensen shout
Flinging his arms and running about
Soon for all to see was a bundle of anger
causing all men to become but a stranger.

Jensen dropped to the ground like a man hung
for so great was he stung.
The moral of this tale is simple to see
When drunk do not anger the bee.

Last edited:
I will post today or tomorrow.