IC is up, along with the two characters I'll be playing (in the Character directory)!

I'll be setting up a Discord for us as well!

I will try to finish Hirja by tomorrow.

Edit, nvm I answered my own question. Will try making some sort of post SOON.

@Asuras Actually, I do have a question, were they left in the typical clothing they wore, or are they in prison garb?

Last edited:
Edit, nvm I answered my own question. Will try making some sort of post SOON.

@Asuras Actually, I do have a question, were they left in the typical clothing they wore, or are they in prison garb?

Believe it or not, in their regular clothing. Baelwill respects even those they fight, and to strip a defeated warrior (in this case, the chosen), or their 'identity' would be counter to their beliefs. So they let them wear what they wish. They themselves would expect to be executed wearing their armor, so they allow the same for their enemies.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Hey, Asu, how long should this first cycle of posts go on for? When's the deathline?

@Luma - Would it be alright if Wren picked Hira up to get her to safety in time, or would you prefer that not to happen?

@Luma - Would it be alright if Wren picked Hira up to get her to safety in time, or would you prefer that not to happen?
Go for it. She's nice and smol: perfect for toting around.

Hey, Asu, how long should this first cycle of posts go on for? When's the deathline?

At the latest, Saturday. More likely i'll get a post up on Thursday or Friday.

And Hirja is done! Slightly deluded Team Mom go!

Reactions: Luma and Aero Blue
And Hirja is done! Slightly deluded Team Mom go!
Hirja and Hira... in hindsight, I really should've double-checked for name similarities. In hindsight of my previous hindsight... this has potential.

• Love
Reactions: Villamvihar
Worry not, Hira shall be cuddled! Whether she likes it or not.

• Love
Reactions: Luma
Worry not, Hira shall be cuddled! Whether she likes it or not.
...and thus, invisibility became the most-abused magical power.

I'll make sure to get a post up before Thursday, probably tomorrow.
ffs i could handle, but then three uni reports came in out of nowhere

Totally unrelated, I made a thing. ignore the other sheets Admittedly, it's more useful in RPs with larger casts of PCs, but it's become habit for me at this point. Note that Hirja and Alier are marked non-active only because their CSes aren't yet in the CS thread. (I take those as official versions.)

I'm looking forward to seeing how all the characters mesh. ;)

I'll make sure to get a post up before Thursday, probably tomorrow.
ffs i could handle, but then three uni reports came in out of nowhere

Totally unrelated, I made a thing. ignore the other sheets Admittedly, it's more useful in RPs with larger casts of PCs, but it's become habit for me at this point. Note that Hirja and Alier are marked non-active only because their CSes aren't yet in the CS thread. (I take those as official versions.)

I'm looking forward to seeing how all the characters mesh. ;)
My gosh, that's incredibly helpful. Thanks!

...Also, I really wanna know character weights now, so I can laugh at Ethel being something like 10 pounds.

• Love
Reactions: Holmishire
A shame I didn't make a dark elf or some such, so many humans.

Next IC post is up! Everyone gets a breather for the moment, but rest assured danger shall return shortly.

While everyone's powers have returned, it is not completely healed. There is still a waning suppressing force, and so one cannot exert their full powers, and one's Divine Inspiration mode, too, remains sealed.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
I'll probs post last, to give y'all chances to think and shit.