uPJkjtG.png

6'1 | 173 lbs
Name: Alier Velone
Origin/Birthplace: Baelwill
Patron Knight
Mellaphen
<<Masked Knight of the Bloodless Sword>>

He stands.

A sword that does not bleed, and a soul that does not rot. Eyes bright with light, eyes blind to the bystanders. The world is too wide to save, the land too varied to maintain. But as long as it's within his reach, as long as it's within his sight, those ironclad hands will stretch out and tear it apart. Justice is only worthy if it safeguards his blood brethren. Righteousness is only worthy if his comrades' hearts still beat.

He will not needlessly burden himself with death, but he will not look back upon the lives he had stepped upon. A world devoid of companionship is a world that does not deserve to exist, and a path exists leading to that desolate wasteland, he will draw his sword again and again and again.

To sever it at its roots.

For the one he calls 'friend', he stands, against the traitorous brand, within the impaling coffin, beneath the executioner's axe.

He stands, and he fights.​

OOC is up! I've limited player count to 6. Also note that the OOC is where yet-unaccepted sheets will be placed. After acceptance, place them in the character directory.

I may have an interest, but I don't want to speak up for a spot given some important issues I'm waiting on an answer for, hopefully tomorrow, either way I understand it's first come first server. So not a problem if someone else beats me to the rush, if I'm not able to join I'll likely keep an eye on it.

Interesting concept.

This is neat, in that it reminds me of a particularly dark Exalted game in overall scope, and thus potential for FUN. Probably also a lot of tragedy candy. Hopefully less "and now your god-empowered heroes are jumped by sufficient forces of the Wyld Hunt, led by mysterious Fate ninjas who figured out where you were because you used too much godly stuff and that messes with the eave of fate..." than Exalted can go for when it goes for full hard mode. But also probably less baggage from any edition of the game's mechanics.

I, uh, I probably won't just jump on the bandwagon, though. Still pretty ded for RP, but gotta comment.