Invite Me, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonioBlanco

So, I have a character up (Cebrián), but he lacks a backstory, as I tend to base my character's backstory on the roleplay plot that they are used in. He'll do best in an original modern fantasy world, as that is what I had in mind when I created him. However, Cebrián is highly adaptable to almost any roleplay in which a half-demon with supernatural abilities like him is allowed.

As long as the rp isn't:

Furry,
Anime,
Fandom-based, or
Romance/Matchmaking-centric,

he should fit in just fine. I'm not opposed to romance or smut, it's just that I'd rather not have that be the main point of the roleplay's existence. Also, being lgbt-friendly is a must, as Cebrián is gay, as well as "Spanish-friendly", as that is his mother tongue. I'll translate what he's saying, though, so he'll always be understandable at least OOC. I'm only specifying these things as I've run into issues in the past with running a gay non-English-speaking character, haha.

You can't intimidate me, so roleplays requiring an adept/advanced/prestige/douche level of writing are welcome. As a novella roleplayer, I'd like to have a little time to proofread things, so a medium or slow-paced roleplay suits me best.

So yes, please toss your roleplays at me and I will peruse them. Thank you kindly for your time.

Stay Sinful,
DemonioBlanco

Still looking for a nice group to rp in. :3 I actually have some writing up in the forums now.

Omnibus Academy is a pretty good "anything goes" RP for fantasy stuff. XD An actual demon might be hard to do, though. Normally, for a race that isn't in the RP yet, you would become the "ambassador" of that race and take control of the demon lore, yourself. But I've had ambassadorship of demons sort of unofficially reserved for quite some time now. :/ So you could either make up your own demon-ish race, or you could just talk things out with me in PM's to see if your demon matches the plans I already have for the demon race.

Altera Arcana is another fantasy RP I have, but the world is much more structured, and it would take a lot more tweaking to get your character to fit. o3o

Reactions: DemonioBlanco
I'm not sure if you would like this since it wasn't on your favorites or your disliked genres, so I apologize f you're not a fan of this, but we have some tension and wolves on four legs going on in a modern fantasy setting here, should you want to check it out!

OPEN SIGNUPS - ✦North Bond✦-OOC

Reactions: DemonioBlanco
Status
Not open for further replies.