Invisible Threat

The commander heard the whole story with a serious expression on his face, nodding every now and then. "What, do you mean... That... Daniel actually feel off a roof?" Asked him and then the consequent laughs were inevitable. "Okay, okay..." Said the Commander, still chuckling. "I don't believe you. Take that thing to the cells." Ordered him, and then continued laughing. "I mean, through? How is that even possible?" Asked the commander, laughing again as Daniel took Felicity where the commander had ordered.

"Thank, you. I mean, you are being like... Really helpful." Said him with so much irony it could be cut with this invisible knife. Then he chuckled, unable to resist laughing of himself. "Thinking it about it... It was quite fun... I didn't ended up dead, didn't I?" Said Daniel as he put her on a cell, always under the sight of the guards in there. "So, what are you going to do now?" Asked him looking at her.

Walks into her cell and stand there facing away from him, her tail flicked back and forth angrily. turning swiftly to face him she growls, "I will find a way out of here, dont forget i didnt kill you then but i can still kill you now." With that she turned invisible. He couldnt see her but it made no difference to how well she could see him. Standing she watches him for a while then sits in the corner of the cell and starts to fidget with her cuffs.

"Wasn't your story about helping us and not killing us?" Asked Daniel. "Besides, I'm not the one who put you in here." Said him. Well, he actually was, but what he meant was that he wasn't the one ordering it... Bah, better do not open my mouth again. I'm having the feeling I'm just pissing that invisible thing even more, though Daniel. But now, talking about thinking... That girl did had a point with all that 'killing' chat. She did not killed him, and even if that would have proved to be quite a challenge for her, she didn't even fought him. She just... Surrendered. And that was the odd part; thermal scanners hadn't saw any one following them, so Felicity sure wasn't a bait or a trap. And a excuse to get into our camp? That would be just crazy, the people here would notice her pretty quick and she would be taken down before she could even blink... Then, why was all that surrendering all about?

Maybe she is right, thought him. Maybe that story is right. Nobody has ever explained stories about those invisible people helping humans... But they did told about some of them fighting each other.... Daniel leaned against the cell bars and 'unwillingly' let a pick fell out of his pocket. "If you are patient, maybe we will see each other again when my shift at the cell area begins." Said him and then he walked away.

Hears the pick clatter to the ground and though he couldnt see her, her ears pricked forwards. Standing with difficulty she walks over to the pick and picks it up. Placing it in the lock on the cuffs she undoes them. Watching him as he leaves she sighs. Tossing the pick to the side she stands there for a second before turning visible again.

Turning back to the far corner she looks at it, her ears sagging slightly and her tail just hanging behind her. sighing she sat in the middle of the cell and faces outwards towards where the guards took shift, she waited.

The hours passed, and never too soon, Daniel finally appeared. "Was about time, jerk. Your shift began ten minutes ago!" Exclaimed one of the guards. "Screw you." Replied Daniel and ignored the leaving guard. Then Daniel sat on a chair next to a table, looking directly at Felicity, still trying to figure out why was he trying to help her. "And you really did capture this fucker?" Asked another of the guards in there. "Yes, I did." Replied Daniel. "Hell, and how did you managed it?" Asked that annoying guy again. "I did. Period" Said Daniel. "Alright, alright... I'm going to wet some coffee..." said the guard and then conveniently left.

Was then when Daniel got up and leaned on the cell bars again. "Tell me, Felicity, Tell me why I can't stop thinking about helping you. Because... I don't completely believe your story, and... I don't know, girl. It feels like betraying my own people." Said Daniel.

Glares at the guards that leave, hissing as one curses towards her. Her tail flicked angrily behind her as she sat there just watching them.

the man who she surrendured to, Daniel, got up and walked over to her cell looking down at her. "Look Daniel, in all honesty i could easily kill you know by grabbing your head and twisting. then i could take your keys from your dead body and kill my way out. If i where a Grey that is what i would do, but i dont. I sit here waiting for a chance to prove to you ignorant humans that i mean you no harm. Think of me as a fucker all you want but i will not harm you in any manner." She sits calmly as she talks. "as for betraying them, no, you would be helping them more than you can imagine by helping me."

Now she stood and walked over to him, standing directly in front of him through the bars. She looked him dead in the eyes as she stood there with her tail hanging behind her. She did not move except the tip of her tail that flicked back and for anxiously. Everything within her wanted to scream at him and kill him and get out, but for his sake and her peoples sake she wouldnt. The humans needed the Ky's and the Ky's needed the humans just as much.

Daniel shrugged. "Fucker? I didn't said nothing about a fucker." Said Daniel. He was trying to be understandable with Felicity, but if that girl kept treating Daniel as if he was to pay for what the others said or did, maybe Daniel would think about it twice. "And again, kill me? Look, if you are going to do it, then do it. But don't use it as a threat if you are not going to." Said Daniel still leaning on the cell. "You say your kind is here to help us, but to be honest; you are quite aggressive you knew that?"

"yeah, look i know you didnt but all humans are the same!" she exclaims as she steps back and looks him over. "Look i know im agressive alright? for one its just how i was brought up and also youve locked me in a cage!" raises her hands and motions all around her. "you dont think i would try my best to find a way out?! Look, i despratly want to help you and the others fight off the Greys but I cant very well do that locked in a cell..." she mutters and sits down. All was lost if she could get out and explain to them. The Ky's numbers where already droping drastically while the Greys grew in swells.

"We are all the same! Wait! I remember telling you the same about your kind!" Said Daniel almost laughing. "Remember what did you told me? Well, I don't know it for sure, but probably you told me something about killing me". Now he did chuckled. "And yes, I know you are in a cage. Again, because of me, but not mi choice." Said him, but knew that was quite a weak excuse. "Anyway, you say you are here to help us... Yet I'm not completely sure." Said him. "I mean, imagine; what would you do if one of those Gray whatever guys appeared in front of you and told you: Hey! Don't kill me! I'm here to help you!" Explained him, moving his arms like if he was some kind of inflatable arm flailing tube man.

"You dont realize it do you, we are the same BUT different motives to fight and different sides. You can not say the same for your people." She glares up at him. "and if one of the Greys was to show up in front of me you know what id do, id tell you and all humans to run then kick his ass. He/she doesnt belong here on this planet." SHe starts to get angry as she talkes.

"Mmmmm...." Mumbled Daniel scratching his head. "Then I should run or kick your ass?" But that was more of a rhetoric question. "See? You realize what kind of issue I'm facing here?" Asked him. "I don't know if I should believe you, because you look like our enemy. You may be not, still, how can I know it?" Asked Daniel.

"okay next time you see one of my kind, and they dont have a wrist band on." Points to the thin green,red,black,and blue braclet on her wrist. "You try walking up to them alright?" she glares up at him. "Look you have my word that if i was a Grey then i wouldve killed you back in the house/"

Daniel sighed and grabbed the keys of the cell. "Look, your kind is powerful and do all that magic stuff. I give you that. But never underestimate a human, alright?" Said him as he looked for the key of that cell. "I've seen yours take out many of us the same way I've seen us take many of yours." Explained him as he put the key on the lock. "And no, they wasn't Ky's or whatever. They were trying to kill us, but we fought back and drove them out. Drove them out of buildings, cities, fields... We don't do magic, but we are not weak." Then he opened the cell, let her go out and closed the cell again. "Now, you better have a plan, because except me, I'm pretty sure everybody here will shoot you on sight." said Daniel as he sat again in a chair next to the wall.

"then congratulations, I wasnt saying you couldnt fight only you will need help to win the fight." She stood and looked at the open door. "Should i kill them back then? No, i wont." She sat back down. "Escaping would not be the way to go, then id be on the run with absolutly no way to prove to you that i will not hurt humans. I need to convince you and everyone here that there is a force on your side."

"Yeah, that's going to be tricky." Said Daniel. "The only thing I can come up with is that you should go help the people around here... Being invisible, of course. Maybe stay hidden for a while until I'm sent with a group to go somewhere and help us of we got into trouble?" Said him. That was a pretty bold idea, and probably not the best one, since Daniel thought as a human and not as her kind. "Do you have to... Like rest of being invisible? Or you can be for as long as you want?" Asked him.

"No there is no limit as to how long we can stay invisible but... But I won't be able to do that, they would see me easily just as you saw me." She mutters as she stood and started to pace.

Daniel shrugged and followed her. "Well, I don't really know what else to do then. Seeing how the Commander answered when he saw you, I would say he wan'ts to hang you." Said him. Of course, he didn't knew it yet, but he wouldn't let something like that happen. He would not let anything happen to Felicity, even if she wasn't human, there was something in her that still catch his attention. "So, I guess you have a plan?"