*INVISIBLE DANGER*

"I'll be fine, I always am. I'll be in to run MCP a bath very shortly just to regain some energy." she said softly, her eyes turning a soft blue.

"Only if want to." replied David. "I'm not forcing you to stick, plus it's also Covet's choice." smiling softly her. In fact, he found her quite attractive and really wanted to spend time with her for a bit.

Mark moaned and growled affectionately yet softly as Zippy kissed and caressed him. When Zippy went to touch his tail, it sparked him to want more. Since Zip was taking control of the situation Mark immediately became submissive to him and just laid there enjoying the affection. Almost like a young wolf cub getting licked by its mother.

"Run her a bath?" Alucard asked, not expecting an answer. The thought of that had made a naughty smile appear on his face; he obviously was eager to see that happen.

"If you think it's a good idea, master." Covet replied, looking at Soul for approval.
Soul nodded, but also asked if it was what she wanted.
"I would like to know more about you." She stated softly after thinking for a moment, her eyes now on David.

Zippy moved his mouth further down, kissing Mark's chest. He continued touching Mark's ears, but the hand previously on his tail went to his pants and gently tugged on them.

"Knowing MCP, it's usually around this time she asks me to." she said softly, her energy was coming back faster than she thought. "I guess I'll do it now and finish up my chores. Maybe perhaps lay out her clothes for her." she said starting to throw on her clothes and make sure that she had no sign of sexual activity about her. However, her legs were a bit weak, but that'll pass.

"Then it's settled." replied David smiling warmly at Covet.

"Zip, such a tease you are." he said as he started to kiss his partner's neck as well as a well as starting to give him a little massage. "I really missed you." he replied under a soft moan and groan.

"Maybe I should run the water instead, and then you and her could soak in it while I watch." Alucard suggested, a wide grin on his lips that showed just how excited the idea made him. He took a few steps towards the door, but didn't leave. He was waiting for her response.

"Good. I won't be too far away if you need me." Soul murmured before going outside.

Covet moved closer to David, the slightest blush on her cheeks as she did so.
"Is it true that you are skilled in magic?" She asked, her brown eyes studying him.

"I have missed you much more. The house has seemed so lonely without you." Zip whispered before slowly slipping Mark's pants off. He then gazed at him with his stunning purple eyes and smiled.

"No it's okay, I got it." she said as she was about to leave the room and head towards MCP's quarters. Her body was still a little sore, but her walking seemed normal. Knocking on MCP's door, she waited for her to open it.

"Yes, I am." he said giving her a warm grin. "What made you come here tonight, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I bet it has, I've been feeling lonely alot recently. I'm glad you're here now. You always had a way of turning me on." blushing softly as Zippy took his pants off. He sat up a bit and gave him a kiss on the lips, moving lower to his neck and at the same time started to caress his ears.