*INVISIBLE DANGER*

He was just to strong for her to fight back.
His kisses were indeed intoxicating but she still didn't like it.
Of course he would say he did it, and then change the story around. She's seen this before and it always the victim that got punished for it. She had to tell MCP before he or anyone else did.
"I really need to get my chores done, I don't want to be punished. Dracula is severe about this."

"Push them out of power, by gaining MCP's trust. She's a hard one. There has to be another way." he really didn't want to do this.

"I won't let him punish you." Alucard responded, sounding confident. He gently took the bedding away from her, so that she was completely bare underneath him.
"Now this might hurt at first, but then it should start feeling better." He told her in a seductive voice, his bright red eyes also narrowed seductively. He changed his position slightly and then slowly entered her.

"I can see you still aren't convinced. Maybe I could bring someone else tomorrow to change your mind." She said, the smile becoming wider. Unlike her normal smile, this one had no evil in it....

"Oh god, he's gonna rape me." Lana thought to herself as Alucard positioned himself on top of her and moving her arms over her head. His voice was sending her deeper under his spell as he kissed her collarbone causing her to et out a soft moan. His words were of sweet nothings, but she didn't know if to believe him or not.

"Push them out of power? How exactly?"

"Calm down and enjoy yourself." Alucard whispered in a soothing voice while he pushed deeper inside her. He slowly released her arms and then started caressing her breasts with his fingers. His lips went to her neck and kissed it; his fangs brushed against her soft skin but never actually pierced through it.

"There is a spell book that could help.... I believe MCP herself has it. If you could obtain it somehow, then maybe we could place a harmless spell on the two of them." Soul replied, still smiling. It surely would have shocked anyone who knew her well to see how innocent she looked at that moment.

She moaned and arched her back when he did all of this to her. Unsure of what to say she laid there speechless, as he took over. Lana soon heard MCP's chamber doors open. "Oh no, she's up." whispered to Alucard, trying to hold back the moans.

"I don't know. MCP and I are a well.............there's tension between us. I should say. A spell is dangerous if said incorrectly."

Alucard gave Lana a charming and also amused smile.
"And your point is? She won't disturb me when I'm.... having fun." He said confidently. He continued taking Lana after he had spoken and made a soft sound of pleasure, though he was far from finished with her. He was being very gentle, knowing how fragile someone unexperienced could be.

MCP heard his delight and instantly knew he was having sex with someone. She sighed, knowing if she were to approach him, it would surely embarrass the one with him. It was difficult to be mad at him.... She truly loved him. She accepted any and all faults he had.... Which included sleeping with others; something he did too often. She closed her doors and went back to bed, expecting an apology the moment he returned.

"Resolve the tension. I'm sure you could charm her." Soul stated, before giving him a friendly wink and smile.
"As for the spell.... You are one of the best wizards to ever live. I'm certain you would say it right. You could even test it first, if you are too worried." Soul added, reassuring him.

Dren arrived to visit Mark. He was wearing a slightly frilly white shirt and loose black pants. He had one of the buttons on his shirt undone and there was a hint of glitter on the part of his chest that was showing. It would be obvious to anyone who saw him that he was gay.... He smiled cheerfully as he walked inside the mansion.

She sighed and closed her eyes, "If you say so." However, she hoped that she would disturb them, but with the confidence in his voice it wasn't going to happen. As he took her the pain started to subside and she couldn't help but ease into it since it became more and more pleasurable.

"She already has a mate. There's no point in me trying when he's around."
"I'm no wizard, I wish not to get involved at all. I don't have the desire or yearning for having such power." It all sounded nice but he still wouldn't budge at her notion.

Mark sensed Dren's presence. "He's here, I'll take you to the room myself." leading Alice to an empty room.

Alucard was still smiling when he leaned down and gave her a kiss full of desire. He flicked his tongue against her fangs several times before he cut it on one of them.... Which was exactly what he'd been trying to do. He was almost certain the taste of his blood in her mouth would entice her even more. He began moving faster, expecting that to also thrill her more.

(David is a wizard, he was actually one before he was a vampire. Therefore, I have to ignore the first part of his third sentence.)
"I understand your conflict, but you must remember what they did to you.... What they took from you. You haven't forgiven them already, have you?" Soul asked, raising an eyebrow, as if it would be crazy to say yes to her question.
(What she's talking about is how Dracula killed off his whole family except for him and how MCP kept him in a cage.)

"Who's here? A friend of yours?" Alice asked as she walked inside the room.

Dren had no idea where Mark might be inside the large building, so he stood right inside the door and asked another guard if he had seen his beloved. The guard said yes, but did not mention any details, such as Alice, and also said he didn't know where Mark was at the moment. Dren thanked the guard and decided to just wait, knowing that Mark's sharp senses would probably detect him.
(Mark usually calls him Zip or Zippy.)

She moaned softly but was very enticed at what Alucard was doing to her. She actually started to get into it as well and started to please him back.

(Understood, forgot he was one.)
"No, I haven't forgotten." he said with a sigh. Well, that sparked a motive for revenge. What Dracula and MCP did to him was horrible and those memories haunted him forever. "Alright, I'm in." lowering his head in submission.

"Yes, my beloved is here and waiting for me I must go. Get some rest, I'll let someone bring you food." he said leaving the room.

Using his senses he went downstairs and found him waiting for him by the entrance door. "Zip, my love." he said coming down from the staircase. "What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you until sometime tomorrow." meeting him face to face.

Alucard continued kissing her and moved his hands to her back so that he could push her closer against him. His silky black hair brushed over her face as he held her. Although he was consumed with passion, he never forgot for even a moment how gentle he needed to be with her.

Soul looked delighted.
"I'm so glad to hear that. It really is the best decision." She said reassuringly.
"Besides, you deserve someone so much better than MCP...." She added, pausing, wondering if she should tell him she might have a possible mate for him. She turned towards the door and opened it.
"I will return tomorrow. Sleep well." She stated in a sweet voice before she began walking away.

Beloved? He's taken! What a shame. Alice thought to herself.

Zippy gave him a lovely smile.
"I know, sweetheart, but I just couldn't wait any longer! It seems like you've been away forever." He explained. He then rested his arms on Mark's shoulders and gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth.

Lana just closed her eyes. She was in heaven and didn't care anymore what might happen nor the pain she was enduring. In fact, it was quite pleasurable, grasping the sheets in ecstasy she moaned softly.

All he nod was in agreement
"And who is the possible mate that you have in mind for me." he said with confused look as she left the room.
"Goodnight and you too." he said back to her after she left and locked the door.
Heading towards the couch he laid back and closed his eyes, thinking to himself about all that was said and if he was doing the right thing by joining forces with Soul and her brother.

"One more day, wouldn't hurt." he said back also with the same smile.
"I have been away for awhile that's why you haven't heard from me in quite sometime. I'm apart of Dracula's guard now and before you came, I was out on patrol." he said after he kissed him back.

"Scream for me, Lana. I want to hear you call out my name...." Alucard whispered to her, his voice soft and seductive. He slowly pushed his mouth against her neck and licked it before he let his fangs slip into the tender flesh there. Aware that being bitten could sometimes cause pain didn't worry him, for he knew it would soon be replaced with intense pleasure. He was approaching his climax, but could control himself until she gave in....

"Covet, my dear. We need a favor." Slice said, seeming to be speaking to empty darkness.

He wasn't, however. A figure dressed in solid white stepped out of the shadows. She took off her hood and beautiful, dark brown curls tumbled out of it, along with a fairly pale face. The woman's brown eyes gazed up at Slice, for she was now bowing before him.
"Yes, master. What is it you desire?" She asked in a soft British accent.

"Dracula? Oh, sweetheart. Vampires are nothing but trouble. You don't want to get mixed up with them." Zippy stated in a concerned voice. Though he looked older than Mark, he was actually younger, making the idea of him giving advice somewhat humorous.

Frighteningly enough she did as she was told and well was approaching a climax as well. The sensations and intensity engulfed her completely, moans groaning into screams and soon having a hard time breathing. It felt as if her entire body was on fire.

((I'll let you take over the part between Soul and Covet. I'm not sure how to go about that.))

Mark nodded. "I know they are but what choice do I have. I can't just leave the guard if I did I would be killed. Come, you must be tired." taking Zippy's hand and led him to his room.

Alucard became more excited as she vocalized her bliss, but he resisted the urge to dig his fangs in deeper. He very softly sucked on the small amount of blood that was escaping her wound. He had discovered that everyone had their own unique taste and he found he rather enjoyed hers. He quickened his pace since he sensed that she would reach her peak soon. He didn't want to put too much pressure on her, so instead of pushing down on her body, his hands were on the bed.

((LOL, yeah, I should have done a time skip or something. ^_^))
The next night, Soul returned to David's house. She wasn't alone, she had brought Covet along with her.
((Covet looks exactly like MCP, she's a clone of her.))
"David, my dear. There's someone here who wants to meet you." Soul announced, her voice as lovely as a rose.
Covet was staying back in the shadows, feeling shy because she didn't know how David might feel when he saw her.

"Oh, sweetheart.... We have to talk to the leader about this. I refuse to let them keep you here forever." Zippy declared, though his voice was soft instead of harsh.... Partly because he was tired. Once inside his room, he kissed Mark passionately. He was very happy to be reunited with his love.

((By the way, the double parenthesis is a very clever way to do OOC, so I'm copying it. LOL. ^_^))

Lana was at her peak when Alucard quickened his pace. She moaned and screamed out his name as started to explode. "Oh...my!" she exclaimed as he felt her juices escape from her body.

David awoke at the sound of Soul's voice, sleepily he walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Opening the door his eyes immediately went to Covet. "MCP?" he questioned unsure if that was really her. "Come in, please. I was just resting."

"The leader is Dracula, I have no way out. He was the one that recruited me and his word his law. You should know this. I know you refuse to my darling, but if we're ever to be together permanently I think you should live here. That you and I are always together." he said in a calm voice without getting upset since he too was tired. "But for the time being you should stay here, since there is word of new slayers and I can't afford knowing that you are out there and with me not protecting you."

Mark kissed his partner back passionately as well, "I really did miss you." he said in between kisses since he was too was happy to be reunited. "My love.." he said with a sigh of content as he laid down on the bed.

((That's fine with me! Use it as you please. LOL!))

Alucard was extremely pleased by her physical reaction and her moans. He carefully removed his fangs, but continued taking her for another moment so that he could also orgasm. Several soft grunts escaped him as he finally finished inside her. Since he had not licked her wounds to heal them, blood was still slowly flowing from them.... His fang marks would probably remain visible for days, and unintentionally be evidence of their intimate time together....

"Thank you," Soul and Covet said almost at the same time. Covet had decided to use MCP's voice for now, instead of her usual slightly British one. She thought that would be best until Soul explained who she really was.
"David, I don't want to shock you.... You should sit down before I tell you the truth." Soul said, her voice serious, but also soothing. She didn't want him to think it was bad news, but depending on how he took it, it could be. Although the smile on her lips was small, it had not even a hint of doom or gloom.

Dren knew how strong his beloved was, so he doubted vampires would be a huge threat. Still.... Hearing that Dracula was the leader was disturbing. They would definitely have to return to this subject another time, but for now he had the intense desire to make love to Mark. They had been apart far too long and the sight of him on the bed was too tempting to resist....
"My sweet.... Are you thinking what I am?" Zippy asked, his tail slowly swaying from side to side. Without waiting for a reply, he tugged off his ruffled shirt so that his chiseled chest was exposed....

After he had pulled out of her she closed her eyes and passed out, forgetting that she had chores to do. Luckily Lana was a fast healer and in the fangs wounds were gone. However, her body was still shaking and it was hard for her to move.

David looked at her confused as he took a seat and waited to hear what she had to say.

Mark knew exactly what Zippy was referring to and gave him a smile and a nod. "I sure do." he said as he took off his shirt and laid back in the bed. Right now Dracula and the rest of his duties didn't except for being with his beloved. "I missed you." he said as he touched Dren's chest and moved closer to him before going in for another kiss.

"Now you're wondering why you waited so long, aren't you?" Alucard whispered to her in a seductive tone. It would have surprised anyone who knew him that he wasn't bragging about his victory to her, but he had a valid reason for not doing so. He needed to keep this woman fairly happy so that she wouldn't try to cause trouble for MCP. Not that he was afraid of any physical harm coming to his little vampire; he'd never let that happen.... But he was aware of how fragile she was when it concerned close relationships, and he was assuming that she and Lana had one.

Covet and Soul had also seated themselves when David did.
"This lovely vampire with me is not MCP, even though she does appear identical to her. She has named herself 'Covet' and is a clone of MCP.... Possibly the only living one at this point in time." Soul announced, the small smile immediately back on her lips after she had spoken. Covet offered him a sweet smile. She was excited and nervous about how he would respond.

Zippy kissed him back and began tenderly stroking his exposed skin. He moved one of his knees up to rub between Mark's legs, trying to excite him.

She nodded slightly and it was true that MCP and Lana did have a close relationship in terms of friendship. "I think she's missing you." Lana whispered back to him as if she was ready to fall asleep.

"Oh its a pleasure to meet you." he said taking her hand and kissed the top of it. In fact she was more beautiful than MCP herself in David's eyes.

The excitement did happen, Mark laid back letting Zip take control. Mark was usually the dominant one but tonight he decided to let Zip take control.

As much as Alucard enjoyed 'meeting' new people, he would always crave MCP when he was away from her side.
"Maybe you're right.... But will you be okay alone here?" He asked, his bright red eyes intense and yet not threatening at all.

Covet smiled wider, revealing her fangs.
"Same here." She said in a soft voice.

"Perhaps the two of you want to be alone for a while?" Soul half asked and half suggested. The small smile was now a cheery grin, and though she wasn't about to push them into anything, it was clear that she wanted them to become a couple.

Zippy slipped his lips away from Mark's and down to his neck, kissing it, his warm breath heating the soft skin there. He moved a hand up to one of Mark's fuzzy ears and began tenderly caressing it. With his other hand, he started to playful stroke Mark's tail, delighted by his silky fur.