*INVISIBLE DANGER*

I'm gonna be busy since classes started

That's okay, I understand. Just be here when you can. ^_^

Thanks for being so understanding!

No problem. I know I was always busy back when I was taking classes.

We definitely need some new people. If you know of anyone who might like to RP with us, please invite them. ^_^

Will do. I'll start searching when I have the time.

I have to go somewhere for a few days, so I won't be on until Sunday. Have fun while I'm away! ^_^

Okay I've been really busy with school so I haven't had the time to come on.

I posted.
I will try to be on earlier; it's probably difficult for you to stay up so late/early.
You have a different time zone, right?
How many hours different?
As I'm writing this, it's a little after 12 a.m. ^_^

my time is the same as yours, i'm just really busy with college.

Oh, it is? LOL, you put your location as Bahamas and that made me think different. XD
Now I realize that the Bahamas aren't very far away. I just think of them as in the distance. XD

The bahamas is in EST and its also where I live Lol that's alright a lot of people think that actually

Name: Osato Syuka
Age: 157 Earth Years, about 17 Orbital Cycles in his world's case
Species: Siklith (Extraterrestrial species that had just developed FTL capabilities. The Siklith evolved on a large jungle planet, eventually developing organs that allowed them to process solar and electrical energy to substantiate super human abilities and limited projection of the stored up energy because of this Weaponry was never developed as it was never needed to combat enemies.)
Mate: None
Personality: He is quiet and easily startled, even when he knows his fright is needless. He's not quick to fight, but he will if he has to. He tends to push people away due to his own reservations of meeting alien life and the fact that his species ages quickly the first 20 cycles of life, to a point where they can survive their world. He's more like a 14 year old human who was orphaned and left on the streets. He's Scared and alone, though behind the walls and the fear, hides bravery and a genuine kindness.
Family/History: His family were among three chosen to pilot the first craft developed by the Siklith to be capable of speeds beyond that of light. Mid FTL Transit, the maiden voyage met with an unmitigated disaster that stranded Syuka alone on Earth, as the breaking apart of the ship took the lives of the rest of the crew with Three of the 4 survivors dying weeks later of complications with their injuries. Syuka has been on his own for 4 months.
Weapons: None, his body is the only weapon he needs, as the Siklith are very much like the real counterparts to the fictional hero Super-man, like him the Siklith possess biological factors that allow them to exhibit super strength above average agility and the ability to project solar or electrical energy stored and processed through helio-electrocytes underneath his skin.
Looks: He stands at about 5 foot, pale almost grey complexion with black hair naturally streaked with white. His eyes are a soft yet striking purple/blue combination. He is devoid of body fat, and his muscles are small yet very powerful, like a lanky short gorilla.
Powers: His Physical strength is such that he can lift a double decker bus over his head and throw it, his agility is such that when running he can keep pace with a car cruising at about 90 mph, or jump about 16 feet into the air. With the added ability of Boosting his abilities with stored energy meaning he can psuedo-warp when running, slipping a short distance in space at a great drain to his energy, also at drain to his energy he can project bolts of energy that he's stored.
Weaknesses: Because much of his strength is tied to processing energy from sunlight or zapping himself with high doses of electricity if he is therefor prohibited access to those sources he will slowly degenerate and die. The presence of radioactive metals distort his abilities, and the event of him absorbing radioactive energy from nuclear fallout makes him very sick. Also due to the fact that his body has no fat he is susceptible to being weakened by low temperatures.
Trusts: None
Other:

Interesting character, Babydoll. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been very busy.

Does this mean our RP's are active once again?

So sorry I vanished! My brother invited some friends over and I didn't want to be smothered by them. XD

It's alright, no worries.