Name: Ekoh (pronounced Echo)
Other names/sometimes called: the slayer

<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% demon<o:p></o:p>
Mate: None<o:p></o:p>
Personality: <o:p></o:p>
Family/History: <o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Werewolves<o:p></o:p>
Looks: She has bright red hair and dark green eyes. Her frame is slender. She may have another more demonic form....
Powers: Currently unknown
Weaknesses: <o:p></o:p>
Trusts: <o:p></o:p>
Other: I've actually never introduced her before, so this should be exciting.... <o:p></o:p>

Name: Vincent<o:p></o:p>
Other names/sometimes called: V<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% vampire<o:p></o:p>
Mate: None<o:p></o:p>
Personality: He respects the older vampires, especially MCP. He adores her and is determined to protect her from danger. Even though he knows she is in love with another, he hopes to one day be romantically involved with her. He is very strong and clever for his age; not easy to defeat in a fight. <o:p></o:p>
Family/History: He claims he has always lived in the city. He is not willing to abandon it even though a slayer is hunting there now. <o:p></o:p>
Weapon: He has a jagged sword-like weapon that he wields like an expert. <o:p></o:p>
Looks: He is about medium in build. When MCP saw him, he had bright blue eyes and blonde hair. What MCP did not know is that he can actually change his eye and hair color.<o:p></o:p>
Powers: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Weaknesses: Unknown <o:p></o:p>
Other: He is so much more than a vampire; he is complex and captivating.<o:p></o:p>

Name: Alice<o:p></o:p>
Age: Unknown (She does appear to be quite young most of the time, but she still has yet to reveal her true age, though, due to her youthful looks, she seems like she is only a teenager)<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% kitsune!<o:p></o:p>
Mate: None at the moment<o:p></o:p>
Personality: She has trust issues because her life has been filled with terrible moments. When she is happy and smiles, she looks extremely beautiful. Unlike most of her kind, she is clumsy. She is very sweet to her friends and loves to hug them. <o:p></o:p>
Family/History: Both of her parents are dead and she is an only child. She was in a clan called The Shadows, but they beat her up and she came here. She has no other relatives. <o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Looks: She is a solid white kitsune with bright green eyes and only one tail in both forms. (Hair is white in her human form.)<o:p></o:p>
Powers: She can make and control fire with her hands. The fire can change colors depending on her mood.<o:p></o:p>
Hates: Most vampires and vampire creatures<o:p></o:p>
Weaknesses: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Luna and Mark<o:p></o:p>
Other: Now that she finally has a power, she does not feel as scared as before. She is tired of feeling helpless and afraid all of the time. <o:p></o:p>

Totally and I noticed you added Soul in there ^^

Very cool characters

Posted.

Edit:

Thanks! XD

Name: Mark<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% kitsune!<o:p></o:p>
Mate:
Personality: He is a calm creature most of the time and is not easily impressed. Almost nothing upsets him. He believes that everything happens for a reason. He is not afraid of anything. He eats animals, but does not enjoy killing anything. He does not like those who kill for fun. He is protective of everyone and everything. He becomes emotional when someone or something dies. <o:p></o:p>
Family/History: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Does not really use any weapons, his body itself is a lethal weapon when he chooses to make it act as such. He does use his teeth and claws in his fox form to kill prey, though.<o:p></o:p>
Looks: A rare bright red and black striped kitsune. He has four tails in his fox form and one in his human form. He has bright blue eyes.<o:p></o:p>
Powers: He can make and control water with his hands. He can stop creatures/objects from moving. He has a dark power that makes him much more powerful when he uses it. It is unknown at this time if he has other powers.<o:p></o:p>
Hates: Hate is too strong a word for him to use. He doesn't hate anyone or anything, but he does dislike some creatures or activities at times.<o:p></o:p>
Loves: Everything and everyone<o:p></o:p>
Weaknesses: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Alice
Other: He is one of the strongest creatures alive, but does not show it unless he fights.<o:p></o:p>

I have a feeling you need a girl character to play.... Do you have one you want to use?

I have a few female characters of my own. But i never really worked on their profiles. I would love to use one of your other characters if you'll let me and which ones can I use?

Well, I don't really have very many females.... It's funny, but I usually play as a guy. Maybe you could use one of yours and just add details about her as you go along. I've done that before. All you'd really need to start off is a name, a species, and to decide whether they are mainly good or evil or a balanced mix of both.

That's what I usually do anyway. I'll include them when I see fit

The Mark you posted, is that the one I described? I've never had anyone but me play him before. O.O
Not that I mean to complain or anything, he's just a bit much to take on. XD

LOL, well if you're going to play as him, you might need to know that he's gay. XD
He has a crush on Alucard, but also has a bf. XD
I just left off that info to surprise you later.... Surprise! LOL.

Edit:

I'll post Zippy's profile. ^_^

Name: DREN! (Got the idea for the name from the movie Splice!)
Other names/sometimes called: Zip or Zippy<o:p></o:p>
Age: Unknown at this time (Though appearance-wise, he looks older than Mark, but in actuality, his real age is younger)<o:p></o:p>
Species: 50% kitsune, 50% elf!
Mate: Mark<o:p></o:p>
Personality: He always speaks his mind and is full of energy. He is a very friendly and nice person who often gives compliments to everyone. He is not afraid to tell someone when they are doing something wrong or being mean. It takes a lot to scare him, but he, unlike Mark, does experience fear at times. He is basically the stereotypical gay guy.LOL!<o:p></o:p>
Family/History: Unknown at this point in time.<o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Unknown. Not much of a fighter, more of a defender, like Mark. When in his fox form, though, he can use his teeth and claws to inflict direct damage the same way Mark can.<o:p></o:p>
Looks: I will do his picture when I feel like it! Which is now. LOL!
I had a link, but it's not working now. Shoot! He has fairly short blonde hair and purple eyes.
In his fox form, he has two tails.
<o:p></o:p>
Powers: If he chooses to, he can temporarily stun/confuse anyone he touches for one full minute. He can also help heal wounds, this power being more effective on the less severe ones and how he does it is interesting. ^.^ Another thing he can do is use air to his advantage, being able to control it the same way as Mark can with water.<o:p></o:p>
Abilities: He can fly! Yes, I went there....^_^ He can grant anyone this ability for one hour per day when he wants to.<o:p></o:p>
Hates: No one/nothing! Same as Mark!<o:p></o:p>
Loves: Everyone and everything! Same as Mark again!
Weaknesses: His younger age does put him at a disadvantage at times and he has not had much experience being around/fighting vampires. Also, his good nature can put him at risk of becoming injured or worse because he is sometimes too friendly.<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Mark <o:p></o:p>
Other: He is a kind guy who is loyal to Mark only, at least for right now.<o:p></o:p>

HAHAHA!!
A twist, yay. Freaking love it!!!
Well perfect time to add it.

Thanks. They're all so much fun! XD

Edit:

Shoot! I think I just have time for like 1 or 2 more. XP

Edit 2:

Sweet dreams!! ^_^

Awesome and same to you.
Sorry I didn't respond back last night, I got distracted lol.

I'm back! Finally.... XD

I had so much to do lately, sorry!

It's alright, I've been busy myself.