*INVISIBLE DANGER*

Posted! And I love to add random twists, so just tell me if you want something to be done different. XD

Will do, and I posted already hope you like how I started.

Yes, it was very good. :)
I just posted back.

Awesome, I have a feeling this would be an awesome RP.

It will be. I've had several great threads in the past. I think having no solid plot gives people a chance to have plenty of interesting ideas.

Well I'm always available to RP, plus I'm always looking for requests and sign-ups. I rarely have a few of my own and they always seem to die down.

Oh wow!! 70 pages what was the plot?

The plot was basically nothing. LOL. We pretty much picked up right where we had left off before our other thread got deleted. Oh, that was the worst! But we recovered, luckily.

Edit:

Having a thread die is tough, but having it deleted is beyond painful, so I know how you feel!

Oh goody!!!!

Posted, finally. XD

Our old thread had everything: Incest (unknown to the characters), affairs, spells, dragons, babies, child abductions, gays who didn't know they were gay, the Devil himself and a battle between him and Alucard, etc.

It was amazing! XD

I hope to rewrite it all and make it into a book one day. XD

Awesome!! Can't wait.

Thanks! ^_^

I, unfortunately, need to sleep soon. O_O

I can do another post before I do though, but then I have to 'pass out' as my friend always says. XD

I'm getting ready to pass out as well.
One more post for each of us and we'll call it quits for tonight and start again tomorrow.

Same to you.

I'm back! I have to make tonight a short one because I have to get up early tomorrow. XP

That's fine totally understandable

Posted! I'm going to add more of my characters now. ^_^