*INVISIBLE DANGER*

M

MYCOOLPET

Original poster
People think they know the world around them....
But they don't know us....

We chose when to reveal ourselves and when to stay hidden....
We chose who lives and who dies....
We are INVISIBLE DANGER!!

All creatures (including humans and aliens) are welcome to join and any interest/idea is allowed!

In case you are new to RPs, you need to know that there is a way to let someone know you are speaking and not one of your characters.
Use OOC (which stands for out of character) or whatever else you want as long as we understand.
For example, I used to say Real Me because my character was so much like me.
Another thing new RP people need to know is how to introduce characters....
You need to make an outline for each character called a skeleton or profile. There is no specific one required, but I will post mine as an example and you can use that if you desire.

The skeleton/profile I use is as shown below:

Name:
Other names/sometimes called: (I prefer this as to Nickname because it also includes insults)
Species: (can be broken down into % if he/she/it is more than one race)
Mate: (I prefer this as to Crush or BF/GF because it sounds more serious)
Personality:
Family/History: (You can say Currently Unknown if you want to reveal it later)
Weapons:
Looks: (You can describe in words and/or put a picture here)
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Trusts:
Other: (Anything extra that you want to say or anything you want to emphasize)

Link to the thread:

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=18133

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

Name: MCP <o:p></o:p>
Other names/sometimes called: Little vampire
<o:p></o:p>
Age: 2,008 years old, but she looks about 20!(As with all people, she can seem younger or older depending on factors such as her clothes, expression, hair style, etc.)
Species: 100% vampire!
Mate: Alucard
Personality: She is nobody's deet! She is often random and unpredictable. She can be very sweet or very mean; it depends on her mood which can change rapidly, drastically, and frequently. Never think for a second that she is not paying attention unless you want to be destroyed. She is clever, but usually keeps that hidden until she wants it to be revealed. Though she enjoys killing, she has a sensitive heart. She will always protect anyone she loves or someone with the odds against them.
Family/History: The only direct member of her family that has not been destroyed is Dracula. He is her great grandfather. She now has a great-aunt named Odette, who is the daughter of Dracula and Vamp.
Looks: No photo exists! She blends in with humans really well because she looks just like one. She does not have wings and her eyes never turn red. She has shoulder-length very dark brown, curly hair. I will not tell you anymore because that would ruin it for you when she pops up behind you!
Least favorite colors: Pink, Gold, and Black
Weapons: Whatever she feels like using! She prefers physical combat and enjoys slowly torturing/mutilating her victims before actually killing them.
Powers: She is a deeting vampire! If you ask her what her powers are, then they are going to be the last thing you see! Powers?! You really are a stupid deet, aren't you?!
Abilities/Extras: She has clones she can use,but they are not perfect replicas and she does not use them that often anymore. She is a lot tougher than most vampires due to her relation to Dracula, but she also needs more blood than them. This makes it necessary for her to feed on multiple humans and her thirst comes back stronger and faster. She also craves the taste of vampires' blood more than humans', which can be a problem at times.
Loves: She loves many things! Some of them are blood, torture, gore, animals/creatures, and music.
Weaknesses: Sunlight, other vampires, and her emotions
Trusts: Ash, Odette, Clyde, and Alucard
Other: Even I do not always know what she is going to do next, so you should always be prepared for something to happen!
Thanks for reading! Maybe you will live long enough to read it again.... Maybe....

(Deet is a word I sometimes use instead of a real cuss word)

Name: Alucard<o:p></o:p>
Other names/sometimes called: Monster, demon,lunatic, psycho, lover, etc.
Species: 50% vampire, 50% demon!
Gender: Male. Ask MCP if you don't believe me. O_O Wait! I was just kidding! Don't ask her something like that or the next time I see you will be at your funeral!
Mate: MCP (But he is a total womanizer. LOL!)
Personality: He seems to enjoy pain, screams,sex, blood, torture, and so on. He likes to bother everyone and make them mad. He does not listen to anyone and is always doing something that upsets at least one creature. He is arrogant and defiant. He thinks he is too powerful to be destroyed by anyone or anything. He is not shy at all and always puts on a show for everyone. He has feelings for MCP, but denies it and does not show it around anyone except her. He can't believe that he is capable of experiencing anemotion such as love. He also seems to be fond of Odette, although no one,including him (and me), understands why.
Family/History: He seems to be known by certain individuals, due to his legendary power, cruelty, and wickedness.
Weapons: Guns, hands, teeth/fangs, etc.
Looks: Look at my signature picture! He also sometimes wears a red fedora and sunglasses.
Powers: Regeneration, transformation, speed,strength, telepathy, super senses, intangibility, etc.
Hates: Dracula
Weaknesses: Unknown
Trusts: MCP
Other: He must be happy most of the time because he smiles and laughs a lot. He enjoys fighting, hurting, and/or killing everything in sight. Unlike most vampires, he is able to hide his thoughts and feelings from everyone. Even his blood does not reveal anything about him. He seems to be invincible at the moment.
Despite being a real character in an anime, I have changed some details about him to make him even better! I think so, anyway.... LOL!

Name: Slice<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% varrow/sampire!
Mate: He does not seem to care about anyone but himself.
Personality: Not too much is known about him right now. He seems to enjoy annoying creatures and bragging about how much better he is than everyone. Despite his emotionless/bored/uncaring voice, he can be very smug when speaking. He is smart and will not risk his life when unnecessary, preferring to vanish when threatened unless he feels he can defeat his opponent. He is able to mimic emotions and accents perfectly, which he uses to trick his victims into a false sense of security.
Family/History: He used to work at a museum and has been fired. He has a sister named Soul. They are almost identical twins except he is a male and she is a female.
Weapons: Unknown
Looks: Bored, most of the time, but can also appear quite evil when he wants.
CLICK ON THE LINK! http://animeholicph.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/115.jpg
Picture those twins, but with black hair, black clothes, and black irises.

Powers: He can resurrect himself from the dead and drain individuals of their emotions when they are angry or sad.
Trusts: No one. Varrows/sampires learn to only depend on themselves when they are very young. They are incapable of trusting anyone or anything, even each other.
Other: He seems to be smarter and more cautious than his sister; he is the 'brains' of the two, if you will, while she seems to be the stronger/bolder one. He needs his sister's help at times, but he can become frustrated by her due to her recklessness..

Name: Soul<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% varrow/sampire!
Mate: She does not seem to care about anyone but herself.
Personality: Not too much is known about her right now. She seems to enjoy scaring creatures and telling them how weak/doomed they are. Although her voice may seem emotionless/bored/uncaring,she can be very confident when speaking. She is brave and tends to approach her victims right away, not worrying about the consequences of her actions until it is too late. She often makes fun of those she encounters to try and get them furious or sad so that she can feed on them or fight them. She, like her brother, can also mimic emotions and accents perfectly, but she uses her talent a lot less frequently.
Family/History: She has a brother named Slice. They are almost identical twins except he is a male and she is a female.
Weapons: Unknown
Looks: Bored, most of the time, but tends to smile when she thinks someone is filled with fear at the sight of her.
Powers: She can resurrect herself from the dead and drain individuals of their emotions when they are angry or sad. <o:p></o:p>
Trusts: No one. Varrows/sampires learn to only depend on themselves when they are very young. They are incapable of trusting anyone or anything, even each other.
Other: She, just like her brother, is never afraid of anyone or anything. She often proves this by being to the first one to go near someone, while her brother will usually wait and stalk for a while before attacking. As a result, she has been killed many more times than her brother and depends on him for strategy/survival, even though she would never admit it.

Name: Covet <o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% vampire <o:p></o:p>
Mate: None<o:p></o:p>
Personality: Though she was made to obey MCP, somehow she is able to rebel. She believes that everything MCP has should be hers. <o:p></o:p>
Family/History: She was created in a lab by MCP, one of many. As a clone, she was cursed to never live a normal life. <o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Looks: A perfect replica of MCP, physically <o:p></o:p>
Powers: Same as MCP, only weaker<o:p></o:p>
Weaknesses: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Soul<o:p></o:p>
Other: She has a soft British accent. She does not trust Slice because her bond with Soul is much stronger.<o:p></o:p>

Name: David<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% vampire!<o:p></o:p>
Mate: He has a girlfriend, but she is unknown by anyone except him at this time.
Personality: Not much is known about him. He does not really talk about himself much. He is a little stronger than he was before. He does not seem to know what is going on most of the time. He is not very smart. MCP did not destroy him because she felt bad for him and he is her fledgling.<o:p></o:p>
Family/History: He is the only direct member of his family that has not been destroyed. He was changed into a vampire by MCP.<o:p></o:p>
Weapons: His favorite weapons are magical daggers that cannot be removed by vampires. These daggers can keep wounds from healing as long as they are in them, causing blood loss until removed. He is able to use them, despite being a vampire, because he has special one-of-a-kind gloves that make him able to handle them. <o:p></o:p>
Looks: He has ragged blonde hair now, since he dyed his medium brown hair that he previously had. He looks tired and aged due to the dark circles under his eyes.<o:p></o:p>
Powers: Same as most vampires and he also has regained his magical powers recently. <o:p></o:p>
Loves: He loves to kill evil creatures/people.<o:p></o:p>
Hates: Almost everything and everyone!<o:p></o:p>
Hates most of all: MCP and Dracula<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Unknown (But I would guess that he trusts his girlfriend.... LOL!)<o:p></o:p>
Other: He did not like being a vampire at first, but now he does not mind. As a vampire, he thinks that he is very powerful and can kill all the evil things in the world. He may not currently be a main character, but sometimes he can be a lot of fun! <o:p></o:p>
That is all I feel like saying about him right now, but more will be revealed later on....<o:p></o:p>

Is there a plot?

Not really. Mainly I just have them passing through the city or woods or beach and have them attack each other or new people. The plot just develops as you go along.

cool i'm interested and are your characters available for anyone?

Yes, I have three characters you could play. David is one of them and I will post the other two.

Name: Dracula<o:p></o:p>
Species: 100% vampire of course! He was the first vampire ever!<o:p></o:p>
Mate: Vamp<o:p></o:p>
Personality: He is a very secretive creature and does not like to draw attention to himself. He believes in the old ways when vampires were always in the shadows and polite to their victims. He is almost always calm, but can lose his temper if pushed to the edge. He is intelligent and powerful. Most of the time he would rather watch a graphic scene than be in the middle of it, but he can fight back if he needs to.<o:p></o:p>
Family/History: Almost all members of his direct family have been destroyed. He has sired some humans into vampires, but MCP is the only one actually related to him. She is his great granddaughter. He also has a daughter now with Ash and he loves her even though she is a girl and he would have liked having a son more.<o:p></o:p>
Weapons: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Looks: He looks like Dracula! LOL!<o:p></o:p>
Powers: He is able to seduce his prey and put them under his control. Besides that, he also has all the other powers as normal vampires, only in a heighted sense. About the only vampire who rivals him and his abilities is Alucard, who could probably defeat him in battle. <o:p></o:p>
Hates: Alucard and David<o:p></o:p>
Weaknesses: Other vampires. It was recently discovered that sunlight cannot hurt/kill him, but before this, the opposite was assumed to be true.<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Ash, Odette, and MCP<o:p></o:p>
Other: Even though he has been through so much pain and sorrow in his life, he usually keeps it hidden from everyone. He hates to see any vampire show emotion because it reminds him of how foolish he was in the past. Just like MCP, he does not want to kill his own kind unless absolutely necessary. He learns from his mistakes and tries not to repeat them. <o:p></o:p>

Name: Tanner<o:p></o:p>
Species: 50% human, 50% wolf!<o:p></o:p>
Mate: None<o:p></o:p>
Personality: He is nice most of the time, but can be very protective, sometimes to a fault. He is not very fond of vampires, but is beginning to trust some of them. At times, he can be goofy and say random/strange things, but usually there is some meaning/thought behind his words.<o:p></o:p>
Family/History: He can't remember much of his past. He was in a pack, but he was forced to leave it due to his different ways.
Weapons: Teeth, claws, speed, and strength.<o:p></o:p>
Looks: In his human form, he is a tan man and in his wolf form, his fur is a sandy color, which explains how he got the name Tanner.<o:p></o:p>
Powers: Doesn't really have any, besides the ability to change from a wolf to a human and vice versa of course.<o:p></o:p>
Trusts: Unknown<o:p></o:p>
Other: He admits that he knows he has done some terrible things in the past, but now it seems like he has left all of that stuff behind him. He hopes to one day recover his memory, but is content to just make new, better memories.<o:p></o:p>

I'm stuck between Dracula and David. Tanner is a cool name but might be a bit difficult for me to play him.

Take your time, there's no rush.

And welcome to my RP, by the way! ^_^

Edit:

You could play both if you want. Also, I don't mind if you use your own version of Tanner.

I'm more of a vampire fan to be honest, LOL.
I'll play both actually and maybe in some part of the story David becomes a part of Dracula's coven. Just to add a twist in the storyline.
And thank you for letting me join.

You can start, it's your RP :D

LOL, okay. Just click on the link I put in my last post and it will take you there. XD