Not open for further replies.
O

OverCast

Original poster
Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Beatrice Gamora
xhd5.jpg
Appearance: Straight dark hair tied back severely, and questioning cool blue eyes. She is medium height and build.
Personality: Caring but resolute, strong and direct.
Occupation (If applicable): Doctor.
Social Class: Middle class - relatively well educated.
Traits/Abilities: Medical skills, relatively intelligent and tactical thinking.
Brief History: She grew up in a relatively stable family, though her husband whom she married at 27 went missing three years ago - the incident still a little raw for her. Beatrice was aware of the Blight before it returned as she had read much about it in her medical textbooks - and had always wondered if there was some sort of cure. But as the Blight struck again and she found herself overwhelmed with patients, she knew the contagion had to be released. The confined environments of the closed off town was only worsening the problem - but the King would not listen to advice. So it was that Beatrice joined the group of people attempting to break out of Sepora.

OOC: This is my first sign up RP on the site, so please do let me know and shout at me if I need to change something. Thanks :)

Reactions: OverCast
Hey, Welcome to Iwaku! I like to see images in my "appearance" parts of my sheets. I don't want to see a cure for the blight, So remember not to put that into your posts IC. Good job not playing a stereotype like a guard or knight. Accepted, just try and find an Image if you can.

Yes, the cure was just something she was pondering - never found and never will. I will go grab an image and pop it in. Thank you for being patient with a newbie! :)

Edit: Added in, I adapted the appearance slightly if that's okay as couldn't find a character image that would fit what I imagined. Thanks again, look forward to RPing!

No Problem. We need more players if this is ever to take off, however

Reactions: Baphomet
Name: Kira Okami​
Appearance:Best-FF-hero-cloud-strife.jpg
Personality: Cold, quick to anger, thinks quick on his feet. He's very soft hearted but never shows it. Doesn't open up. Dedicated and relentless. A loner.​
Occupation (If applicable): Assassin (before the blight)​
Social Class: Upper class​
Traits/Abilities: Incredible battle sense and increased agility. Moves quicker than most can.​
Brief History: Started off in a very stable, rich family. He was born with a bad attitude and was always in and out of jail. His family kicked him out at the age of 15. After that he trained himself and became a ruthless assassin, taking on all sorts of contracts and making a fortune. He opened his heart once during that time and found himself a girlfriend. After a long fruitful relationship she was killed by one of those influenced by the blight(He didn't know anything of the blight) From that day he devoted his life to returning the favor to those infected. Over time he grew a distaste towards the law force and monarchy who failed to warn people about the disease. Now the king was trying to lock down Sephora. Tai wouldn't have it. He decided he would break out keeping a grasp on his personal vendettas​

Reactions: OverCast
XxAcexX, I would like to remind you, and put it out there that this is a Medieval Fantasy, no guns, no "Hitmen". An easy change is to change hitman to assassin.

Cool ill change it. Would you like me to change the photo to?

I would like it, but It doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.