Invasion of the Youkai (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, okay.

Sorry, I misinterpreted when I read his profile.

Umm...in that case, I'm not sure how they'd know each other. Lemme edit my post.

So... Since there are only male characters so far... Interested at all in having a female character? I was intending to ask to join with a male but it seems there is little balance here XD

Yes, please XD Female characters are most welcome

I just have a few questions. Mind if I PM you?

Name: Rowen MacCarrick

Codename: Zephyr

Numerical Designation: 06121-Y

Class: VIII - Not Confirmed

Species/Youkai Type: Half-Youkai – (Aetherus Parent: Rondo)

Birthday: June 1, 2021

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 44.7 kg

Eye Color: Burnt red

Hair Color: Pale white-blonde

Image & Further Physical Description: Often wears glasses.
View attachment 78864

Primary Behavioral Pattern: (Painfully) Neutral

Weapons: Twin Tomahawks (Weapon of choice), capable with firearms, also uses a retractable stun baton.

Abilities/Powers:

Wind/Air manipulation: wind tunnels, blasts, oxygen control/deprivation/vacuum etc.(you get the point there). Ability to create full-size twisters/tornadoes/hurricanes.
Weapon summoning: Twin Tomahawks. Or one half-moon blade/saw-like blade.
Air Attraction: In times of need, she is capable of breaking down molecules to make oxygen in a lacking environment. This makes her incredibly difficult to drown or suffocate.
Flight: Short-distance only
Speed: Slightly enhanced speed by reducing air resistance

Biography: Rowen was born in Rathcoole, Ireland in 2021 to a human woman. She discovered her Youkai half around puberty. She has no idea who her father is and was raised by her mother alone. Rowen decided on a college in Kyoto, Japan and reluctantly, her mother let her go alone. Rowen is an intelligent young woman planning to become a computer programmer.

Special Notes: Rowen is technologically advanced and can do pretty much anything with most electronics. She works computer and hacking-related side jobs under the table and can be found by asking for “SIG”.
She’s also a die-hard fan of opera.

Last edited:
Is it OK to go ahead and post? <.< >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.