1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Inuyasha Anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, been craving an Inuyasha rp since yesterday. Was hoping for oc x oc, but I will also do oc x canon. Though I will be playing an oc, if you want to play a canon you can. I only rp MxF, and I prefer playing female. I hope to hear from some of you!

2. How did I not see this?? I would love to do an Inuyasha rp with OC's if you're still interested! =] But I'm just a little hesitant because it's been awhile since I've seen Inuyasha. I have not watched the entire anime series either, but I do know the basics. ^^ How much did you want your potential rp partner to know about Inuyasha?

3. I don't know much either so it's all good. lol. Sounds like a plan. XDD Though Sesshomaru is involved with my oc. Is that ok?

4. Oh, perfect. XD And that's fine with me. ^^ Now for the OC's, is it alright to have a character that belongs to a sub-demon race that hasn't exactly been shown in the actual anime series?

5. Sure. You just might have to explain a little in the rp here and there lol

6. Okay, no problem. ^^

7. I never know where my rps lead so may I post in mature?