intruder alert... intruder alert...

N

notebook

Original poster
iwakuuu

Hey all! My name is Rachel. I'm new here. I don't care for all of this black but I hope I get used to it soon. I like black and all, it's just tough on the eyes. Neon colors though? Nice. Neon is niiice.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Rachel or Note.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Female, 20.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I am extremely open-minded. I like everything but roleplays that are just romance, and roleplays that have a medieval fantasy kinda feel. I don't like historic in-the-past stuff either. Oh, and I will roleplay only original unless it's Silent Hill. Oh yeah, and I don't roleplay animals either. Anything other than that? Yes. I will roleplay it. If you give me zombies battling old nannies in space, I will do it.
What kind of characters do you usually play? I have a character for every roleplay situation, from supernatural monsters to furries to normal human beings. Every character that I own have their own flaws and their perks, and each has his or her distinct style and personality.
Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Hooooo, this is a toughie. I would have to file Bread Priests out of the equation immediately. I'm mostly a Zombie Fox Plush person, but I like Space Marines too.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Intruder Alert by Combichrist!

Here is an alternate introduction.
about

Name: Rachel
Roleplaying Since... 6th grade. I made my first original story in 5th grade, which was inspired by Final Fantasy 9. After I started making my own characters I began to learn new ways to have them interact with each other and with other people's characters. I have not done a lot of heavy roleplaying (which I am looking forward to) but in the past from 7th grade up through high school I did quick, fun roleplays. One roleplay was done in a spiral notebook with a friend.
Interests: Stephen King, psychological horror films, music of all genres but esp. industrial & ebm and alternative rock, Silent Hill, video games, animals esp. birds, manga, cooking, and much more. Open to ALL interesting things in life.
Hobbies: Art, writing, and being creative in general. I like to create things. That is what I do. I don't really join roleplays with the intent of having some fun and blowing some time away... they are a source of inspiration.

Here is my little art blog. Browse through older entries for the more interesting things.

roleplay

Original only. However, I have exceptions for Silent Hill.

Fantasy: Cyberpunk, gifted, sci-fi, contemporary fantasy, dark fantasy, alchemy, supernatural, and high fantasy.
Romance: Gay, straight, or yaoi/yuri. I don't care for girly romance. I don't specifically make or join a roleplay just for the romance.
Horror: Survival, psychological, supernatural, modern.
School: High school, university, or gifted.
Modern: Town/city, family, and more.

* I am open to new ideas and trying new things.

You'll fit in well here.

I'm Vay, glodal mod and part of the RP support team so if you have questions I'm your guy.

Check out the sighnups if you're looking to RP and lets see what you got.

Hello, Vay. Nice to meet you.

And thanks.

Hello Rachelbook. Quite an introduction, and as Vay told you earlier, you'll fit in like puzzle pieces. There are also plenty to help you, so don't hesitate to ask them. Sometimes, even I'm helpful! :O Anyway...

Welcome to Iwaku.

Lies. Butters is never helpful. (I kid, I kid)
Hello there, Rachel! I'm the resident Kumquat Knight, and when I'm not off questing for the holy hand grenade, I'm a staff member on Iwaku. Lovely to meet you.

Hi Rachel! Always cool to see someone who knows exactly what they want out of a roleplay! It makes it both easy and hard to recommend roleplays for you. But we should be able to find just the things you like. >:]

HOW DARE YOU TEMPT ME FRUIT! >:O

Welcomes and stuff.

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the site. With your wide variety of interests I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome RPs to join.

I like the black, but then maybe I'm just accustomed to it. I still have the classic green and black as my theme - all the others seem odd to me.
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find a nice niche for yourself here, we're quite a friendly lot if I do say so myself.
I'm Kitti and if you've any questions, please don't hesitate to ask (especially the slackers with rainbow names like October, Diana, and Vay; the rainbow means that it's their job to know what's going on!).

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I appreciate it.

Hi Rachel! Always cool to see someone who knows exactly what they want out of a roleplay! It makes it both easy and hard to recommend roleplays for you. But we should be able to find just the things you like. >:]

Honestly, I'm not at all picky. So long as it's not a 100% romance roleplay or some sort of western crap I will be happy with whatever I do. I'm not a fan of historical/medieval stuff either, but really that's not such a big blow to the options out there either.

And yes, I hope to roleplay soon. I'm new on multiple rp communities so it is difficult to keep up. Sorry if I seem to disappear or not be around for awhile--I assure you, I'll be back.

Oh, haha. I figured out how to change the layout finally. ...ooh, "light" is kinda eye-burny too. But not as bad for me. (Don't mean to complain, though. Ignore me!)

Thanks, Rory. And I will consider it.