introverted nerd, I want for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acidust

Original poster
except, you know, the ability to speak to people without going into a hysterical, spastic fit.

I refuse to tell you my real name because it means little lamb, and there is nothing worse than being named after a fluffy animal.

gamer at heart, paranoid writer (like... type quietly so my roommates don't come in and see what I'm doing) um, have a sailor's mouth, love zombies, etc. also unable to distinguish relevant facts from irrelevant ones - if it were up to me, y'all would know my life story, but then everyone would run away, so. there's that. fortunately I have a semi functional filter that keeps me in line.

I'm actually an excellent writer (i write gude, ya feel me) though I am weirder than any sort of mutant animal you'd find in a nuclear fallout, and I love role playing so much that sometimes it interferes with real world things, BUT HERE I AM.

OH AND YOU CAN CALL ME...
Acid.

/insert slow creepy smile here

Rook

stumbling into the unknown
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Nonbinary, No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (high, low, historical, dark, heroic, gaslamp), adventure, horror (gory, cosmic, psychological, monster, body, paranormal), sci-fi, historical (ancient rome, medieval, victorian, 1920s, +more), supernatural, mystery, apocalyptic, au
Welcome to Iwaku, Acid. Let me know if you need help with anything. Happy Roleplaying! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.