Introductions

L

Lupa Blackthrone

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Lupa works just fine for me, since that's the nickname my IRL friends call me, and the name of my primary female RP character. Feel free to give me another name, though. I've been called "kitty" by one friend, Moon-moon by another, so I'm pretty laid back about names.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Flying penguin. Haha, kidding, kidding. Nah, I'm a girl. Though, I was raised around boys, so I'm not super whiny like some girls can be.

How old are you?
Actually, I'd rather not say. I'm a teenager, let's leave it at that.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yep, new to Iwaku, but I've roleplayed for three years prior to this. I'm on a couple of other sites, too. I'm looking for an active site to RP on.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like both. Group roleplays are fun for the amount of chatting you can do, and all the different characters, but single partners are more laid back and more easily controlled. Like, you can achieve what you want to in a single partner RP.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
To be honest, the running through a meadow sounds hot, and I hate the heat, so I'm going to go with sitting under cherry blossoms. So long as they don't get the way of my pen. It's ironic that I live in Texas and hate the heat so much.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
That song by Echosmith, Cool Kids. It's my current obsession, but I also want it to stop playing in my head over and over when I'm trying to sleep or not get distracted.

Other stuff to know about Lupa:

I'm pretty shy to begin with, and then I'm also really timid when beginning in a RP, so I'm going to ask a whole lot of questions and probably apologize a million times and thank you a million more. But once I'm comfortable in a group of people, I'll probably want to talk with you and get to know you. I can be incredibly awkward sometimes, and I apologize in advance if I do make things awkward. I'm more of a dog person, I don't like kids, and I've got this one male character who's a jerk and I really love him but I never use him because of how badly people take his personality. I love music, though I can't sing. I play piano, and want to learn how to play violin. I love reading, and my current book obsession is The Mortal Instruments. I have a tendency to compare all other books to it, and though I loved The Infernal Devices, I sobbed through the last half of the last book. My weaknesses is guys with dark hair and green eyes (which my ex can attest too). I like poetry, but can't rhyme for the life of me, and when people do pull of something poetic while I'm around, I've a tendency to start squealing and begging them to do it again. I can't keep a diary, I've tried, but I hate it. I've got weird anxiety attacks from time to time, and that's relavent to RPs because it shows in my writing because I get where I ramble a lot. My favorite band is Ghost Town, my favorite color is black and red, and my favorite video games are Dragon Age and Mass Effect. Fenris and Garrus are my favorites from their respective games. I love sarcastic/funny guys and brooding is kind of a weakness as well. Like most teenage girls. Hah. That's enough rambling. Au revior!

Reactions: SuperCreativeName
*Waves and Smiles brightly* Hi! I am Domeki And it's great to have you here on Iwaku! If you need a body let me know! *Gives Lollipop*

Whispers in the dark corner of the room as I pet my OverSized white Tiger.~

My, my.. Interesting prospects you put on there. ^^'

Welcome to the Madness, please remember nothing is what it seems around here. As obvious it may sound, we All are Mad in here. >:)

Please enjoy your stay, the best option for the RPing go the Jump in Section or Role Play talk and leave your Mark on Iwaku!~

Rawwrrr. ~

*Waves and Smiles brightly* Hi! I am Domeki And it's great to have you here on Iwaku! If you need a body let me know! *Gives Lollipop*
Whispers in the dark corner of the room as I pet my OverSized white Tiger.~

My, my.. Interesting prospects you put on there. ^^'

Welcome to the Madness, please remember nothing is what it seems around here. As obvious it may sound, we All are Mad in here. >:)

Please enjoy your stay, the best option for the RPing go the Jump in Section or Role Play talk and leave your Mark on Iwaku!~

Rawwrrr. ~

Alright, I'll check there for something to get into. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hey there! *smiles kindly* I see we're in the same boat for being shy when we first meet people, it's good to see others are the same. I'm Aoife, but you can call me whatever you'd like! If you ever want someone to roleplay with, I'm especially intrigued about this male character of yours, just send me a message!

Haaaalllooo Lupa! :D Welcome to the community!