Introductions? Well okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elliandra

Original poster
I may possibly be the most oblivious dummy on the planet.
(Let's get this introduction on the move on then.)

Howdy, everyone, I'm Elliandra, otherwise known as Elli or Ellia. I'm 16 years of age, and an avid roleplayer and have been roleplaying for a little over four years now, so I'm quite used to how posting works and I'm a rather skilled writer. My vocabulary isn't half bad, either.
Here're a few things about me:

• I'm on the spectrum, which means I sometimes have a hard time comprehending social cues or jokes, and I'm OCD at times.
  • I own two dogs, both of which drive me nuts on a regular basis. Still love 'em though.
  • I am a musician, and I play the trombone as well as make music online, as seen here.

I'm here to have fun, and I'm sure I will. So far, this site's been very welcoming, and I've already got a roleplay going. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Hello and welcome, Elli!

I think it's pretty awesome you play music. I wish I could. I'm sure I could if I tried to learn, but I've never really had the opportunity or time. Still, I definitely appreciate anyone with even the smallest shred of skill!

Welcome! Skilled writer, huh? Then you'll fit right in around here. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Elli :) pleasure to meet you!

Welcome Elli!

Just thought I would actually formally introduce myself here so yeah. What up newbs.

Welcome, Ellia. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.