1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Introductions, introductions...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by alilycat, Sep 14, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Well, hello! Thank you for coming by to read this. You may call me anything you wish, but be creative...
    I am a girl, if you wanted to know.
    My age is going to stay secret for now, but I will say that I'm in my teens.
    I've been roleplaying for about two years now, but I have just joined this particular site. Seems interesting so far...
    I prefer 1x1 RPs to group ones because they are just much more easily manageable to me. However, I am very willing to participate in a group RP if I feel that it will be to my liking.
    I absolutely love to write and to roleplay, and it takes up quite a few hours of my day. It takes me around 15 minutes to write a post that is of decent length by my standards, but I try to match however long my partner's post is. I like practically all topics involving romance, it's just sort of my thing... And I love things involving death as well, just not apocalypse themed RPs.
    Anyways, I should go look around some more. Thank you for reading! ^^

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Alley-cat. I know, not too creative, but the best I am capable of at the moment : )

Now that you're are here and registered it's time to RP! Hope to see you in some threads soon and if you need anything be sure to let us know.