Introductions, introductions...

A

alilycat

Original poster
heart-sailor-moon-writing-Favim.com-236181_large.gif

Well, hello! Thank you for coming by to read this. You may call me anything you wish, but be creative...
I am a girl, if you wanted to know.
My age is going to stay secret for now, but I will say that I'm in my teens.
I've been roleplaying for about two years now, but I have just joined this particular site. Seems interesting so far...
I prefer 1x1 RPs to group ones because they are just much more easily manageable to me. However, I am very willing to participate in a group RP if I feel that it will be to my liking.
I absolutely love to write and to roleplay, and it takes up quite a few hours of my day. It takes me around 15 minutes to write a post that is of decent length by my standards, but I try to match however long my partner's post is. I like practically all topics involving romance, it's just sort of my thing... And I love things involving death as well, just not apocalypse themed RPs.
Anyways, I should go look around some more. Thank you for reading! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Alley-cat. I know, not too creative, but the best I am capable of at the moment : )

Now that you're are here and registered it's time to RP! Hope to see you in some threads soon and if you need anything be sure to let us know.