Introduction

R

Rosalind

Original poster
Hello, I'm Rosalind. I hope to enjoy role-plays with everyone and I really look forward to the creativity of others.

Hello. ^^ Nice to meet you. How are you today?

Doing really well, thank you. How about yourself?

Doing well myself. ^^ Welcome to the site. So, what kind of things do you enjoy roleplaying about?

Thank you very much! ^.^ I like to do just about any role-play. I really like fantasy, but I also enjoy more modern role-plays. I like role-plays where there is some fighting/battles as well.

Hello, I'm Rosalind. I hope to enjoy role-plays with everyone and I really look forward to the creativity of others.
Hello, I'm Krnon, I may be a bit eccentric, but I welcome you to the site!

That's interesting. I have actually never done a real RP battle myself, I've only ever done them on a chat site I used to visit. I myself am mostly into medieval fantasy style and occasionally some sci-fi, but I like to try new things. All in all, I actually haven't roleplayed in quite a while.

I'm kind of on the same plane as that. It has been a long time since I've role-played, but I really love it. I do like medieval role-plays as well, but I haven't done too many sci-fi. I was apart of another roleplaying website, but it is just too slow for me, and few of the role-plays actually seem to get somewhere.

Yep yep, same problems as me. :P I want to come up with a story that I can take from beginning to end, conflict and resolution.

That would be wonderful. If you start one, feel free to let me know! I would love to join.

Alright. ^^ Maybe we could think of one together?

Hi Rosalind, welcome to the site! :D

Not sure just yet. Would you like to message about it?