1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Introduction

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rosalind, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Hello, I'm Rosalind. I hope to enjoy role-plays with everyone and I really look forward to the creativity of others.

2. Hello. ^^ Nice to meet you. How are you today?

3. Doing really well, thank you. How about yourself?

4. Doing well myself. ^^ Welcome to the site. So, what kind of things do you enjoy roleplaying about?

5. Thank you very much! ^.^ I like to do just about any role-play. I really like fantasy, but I also enjoy more modern role-plays. I like role-plays where there is some fighting/battles as well.

6. Hello, I'm Krnon, I may be a bit eccentric, but I welcome you to the site!

7. Thank you very much. ^.^

8. That's interesting. I have actually never done a real RP battle myself, I've only ever done them on a chat site I used to visit. I myself am mostly into medieval fantasy style and occasionally some sci-fi, but I like to try new things. All in all, I actually haven't roleplayed in quite a while.

9. I'm kind of on the same plane as that. It has been a long time since I've role-played, but I really love it. I do like medieval role-plays as well, but I haven't done too many sci-fi. I was apart of another roleplaying website, but it is just too slow for me, and few of the role-plays actually seem to get somewhere.

10. Yep yep, same problems as me. :P I want to come up with a story that I can take from beginning to end, conflict and resolution.

11. That would be wonderful. If you start one, feel free to let me know! I would love to join.

12. Alright. ^^ Maybe we could think of one together?

13. Hi Rosalind, welcome to the site! :D

14. Sure thing! Any beginning ideas?

15. Thank you very much ^.^

16. Not sure just yet. Would you like to message about it?

17. Yes, yes indeed!