Introduction.

D

Dracy

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?; "Ame," the name means "Rain". But as for IC purposes In roleplay just use the character's name I create for the particular thread.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?; Mystery, would be more fun for people too figure It out.

How old are you?; 22 years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?; I'm new too Iwaku-Roleplay but not new too roleplaying In general, I have 10 years worth of experience In everything from hardcore serious roleplays too half-hearted ones, Including complicated storylines, powers, characters etc being well versed In all from my experience.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?; I don't mind using either, I'm very confident on single partner roleplays or whole group ones, long as It's descriptive and gives me enough too work with I can operate too my fullest.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?; Both, slow relaxing pace or a quick wild one, all are fine with me.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?; Light escapes - Dangerkids

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome to iWaku Ame ^-^
I'd give more of a welcome but I haven't slept in like...22 hours so I'm a little unimaginative currently X'D
Anyways, I hope you have a great time time here on iWaku :D!

Howdy Ame! Welcome to our community!

*Bows back.* Thank you C29Cool, by the way love that Gajeel redfox picture. :P

Ali Haha lots of sleepless nights? I know the feeling there, thank you very much for the welcome. ^_^

Hello Diana Thank you very much I look forward too this community alot, been browsing around since arriving. :P

Reactions: Ali