1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Introduction.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dracy, Jun 11, 2014.

1. THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?; "Ame," the name means "Rain". But as for IC purposes In roleplay just use the character's name I create for the particular thread.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?; Mystery, would be more fun for people too figure It out.

How old are you?; 22 years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?; I'm new too Iwaku-Roleplay but not new too roleplaying In general, I have 10 years worth of experience In everything from hardcore serious roleplays too half-hearted ones, Including complicated storylines, powers, characters etc being well versed In all from my experience.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?; I don't mind using either, I'm very confident on single partner roleplays or whole group ones, long as It's descriptive and gives me enough too work with I can operate too my fullest.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?; Both, slow relaxing pace or a quick wild one, all are fine with me.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?; Light escapes - Dangerkids

2. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

3. Welcome to iWaku Ame ^-^
    I'd give more of a welcome but I haven't slept in like...22 hours so I'm a little unimaginative currently X'D
    Anyways, I hope you have a great time time here on iWaku :D!

4. Howdy Ame! Welcome to our community!

5. *Bows back.* Thank you C29Cool, by the way love that Gajeel redfox picture. :P

Ali Haha lots of sleepless nights? I know the feeling there, thank you very much for the welcome. ^_^

Hello Diana Thank you very much I look forward too this community alot, been browsing around since arriving. :P

• Like Like x 1