Introduction? yes? ok!

R

RockettStarr

Original poster
About RockettStarr

OK, So I am quite bad at these introduction things but I suposse I shall try.
Ok, so I am Rockettstarr, no that's not my real name but whatever.
um, I love to role play and was introduced to role plays when I was 13.
I have been role playing ever since.
My favorite color is
white

Music is my life, like I would die if music died, if music never was invented or whatever I would not have been born.
Some bands I listen to are My chemical Romance, Sleeping with sirens, A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice and Men,
Blink-182,The Cab,All Time Low, and a lot more.

I am not gonna tell you my life story because that doesn't really have anything to do with anything XD lol.
It bugs me when ppl tlk lke tis, If you don't know proper English and you are too lazy to type out full words then go away.
OK, so I don't really know what else to put in this so yeah that's me
If you want to know anything else just ask me I guess.
Sorry that the text is all different sizes, my computer is the piece of crap...

A very nice introduction, Rockett! I enjoyed it quite so. ^^
It's good to have someone with years of experience here!

I'm that one pirate who's always sailing around helping out somehow, and also a source of help if you require it! ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, find me or another admin or staff.

Its raining newbs, halleluja its raining newbs halleluja...
Sorry, couldn't help it x3 so many new people coming to iwaku at the same time x3

Welcome to iwaku :D

Here's some links for you so you can find your way more easily ;)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Oh, really? I thought the size different was premeditated! I think it looks cool!

Welcome to the community, darling! The name is Iliana and it's such a super cool pleasure to meet you! You don't have to worry about me using text talk. I hate that shit too. >:[

Enjoy yourself and your upcoming rps!