Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
Why hello there~ I've role-played for many years, in forums, and face to face in tabletop rpgs. It's been a looooong time since the last time I played in a forum, but I want to get back to it, I miss it a lot. ;_;

I lurked around for... 5 minutes xP And I love this forum's structure, I decided I had to join right away. After posting this I'll fill the roleplayer's resume, but for now I'll go with this:

What do you prefer to be called?
Isho, pronounced ee-sho.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a lady~

How old are you?
I'm 19, but sometimes my neck and back-aches are so bad I think I'm 91. @_@

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Exactly, as I already explained up here.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like group RPs unless there are too many people, then it gets confusing and I'm uncomfortable. And I like 1x1 rps too. :)

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Yes, the sound they make is beautiful.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Vivo per te
Sogno di te
Canto di te
en el cello incastrata
timida stella morente

Il canto d'il vento by Rhapsody of Fire. <3

Now a few things about me:

-I like to use lots of smileys while writing n_n But I don't use them while roleplaying.

-I'm argentinian. That means my native language is Spanish, not English. I may have problems when writing complex sentences, and my posts in english forums aren't too long because of that. :/ Also, I'm so so sorry if I'm making orthography or grammar mistakes, please forgive me ;_;

-I love drawing, and painting, and I have an account in deviantART if you want to see my drawings. My username there is also Isho13. n.n

-I like videogames, almost all kinds of them -ALMOST-, and my favorite sagas are Neverwinter Nights and Assassin's Creed. <3

-If you read all this, I love you.

Hope this didn't come out too long! See ya~

These threads make nervous not only you ;)

Overall many things can make us nervous, right?

Nice to meet you :) You're from Argentina? Oh I would love to visit Buenos Aires so much! ^_^

Don't worry about your English, I think (or more like I hope) there aren't any big grammar Nazis here xD

We have a button for cat-like typing. I guarantee you it's 99.5% ignored. Don't take the fact that our layout is black too seriously, we just like being ~special~, it's not a internet SS uniform. XD
and we love you too~

Overall, welcome to Iwaku! I think you'll fit in just fine around here. Video games, art, writing... you're on the right path. Well, as long as you consider Iwaku the right path.
which you should or we'll send you to the gulag

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Isho! ^_^ It was a very interesting read indeed. You're fancy and with humor too! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here role-playing in different sections with fellow members. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thank you all for the warm welcome n_n

These threads make nervous not only you ;)

Overall many things can make us nervous, right?

Nice to meet you :) You're from Argentina? Oh I would love to visit Buenos Aires so much! ^_^

Don't worry about your English, I think (or more like I hope) there aren't any big grammar Nazis here xD

I've never been to Buenos Aires wither. The nearest I've been is this city called Bahia Blanca, it was too crowded for me. They say Bs As is way worse than that, so I'll never ever go there, or any other big city. XD

Welcome to Iwaku - a great place to get back into forum RPing, if you can ignore the terrified screams from the shed nearby.

Suggestions of violence aside, welcome to the site. If you need anythibg, drop me a line, and I'll see what I can do.

Hallo Isho! 8D I am also a smilie addict and there are usually about five or twenty of them in all of my posts. You are not alone!

Thanks for the warm welcome [MENTION=1370]Laggy Lagiacrus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Diana[/MENTION], I'm in love with the site already, screams of despair and everything. >w<