Introduction comes first.

D

Demeter Theroux

Greetings to everyone! Its a pleasure for me to join this interesting community. Call me Demeter or Havoc. Its practically the same thing. I have been roleplaying for about ten years now. I usually role-played on Facebook before but it's becoming rather boring there so I decided to try this one! I am a multi-para to novella Roleplayer who founds enjoyment in Romance mainly. [Yes. A bit of a hopeless romantic!] But that's not all. My character doesn't jump in bed in the first reply. No they not. I also do other genres beside it. A mix of everything. I also love twisted romances, dark themes. I have played both dominant and submissive characters. Rebels are mostly what my muses are since I happen to be one as well. I am a female roleplayer and thus play female roles. I will posting my plot starters and characters now and then so looking forwards to some precious partners who'll perk my interests. For now that's all! Looking forward to this!

-DemeterTheroux

You'll find someone who matches your interest, I'm sure. Welcome aboard! Do check out the Newbie Care Package for some cool treats and a helping hand if you need one. Feel free to ask questions if you get a bit lost around the site!

Oh, and take this cookie :cookie:. Have fun!

What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

The introduction....

let myself out

Hello Demeter, welcome to Iwaku! And might I say, your avatar is lovely. If you want to chat or have any questions, you can always drop me a message. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find plenty of RPs to fit your interests-- there are a lot of hopeless romantics around here. Happy hunting!

Welcome to the site, Demeter :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Yeah, I didn't mention a place that wasn't Iwaku here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Hello and welcome!

Have you roleplayed on a forum before? If not, it might be a bit much to take in at first compared to Facebook but once you get the hang of it, I think you'll really enjoy it! If you have some ideas in mind or want to browse the ideas of others, you can take a look at the out of character sections. We have group roleplays and one on ones. They can have sexual content (and since you're a bluestar, you'll find the area for that in the areas called Bluestar) or non-sexual, for one one ones you can check here.

Best wishes!