Introducing Time?

M

Mexma

Original poster
Hello there, my name here is Mexma, new in the forum as you can see I am introducing myself. I am a teenager girl (like most of you I guess, teenagers not girls) that likes to roleplay mostly for the fantasy and sci-fi genre. Some horror to add to it and make it interesting. I can play both boys and girls (a bit of experience, hehe) and they can be any age we decide them to be. If it was to be anything related with magic creatures, you can count me into a Wolf Pack, mate. You can ask me anytime for a roleplay, I am most of the time free, busy on weekends.

I am currently doing 3 roleplays with a friend. But these are done traditionally, paper and pencil, yeah. So I could say I am ready for any challenge in here.

And for a warning, don't you dare bring something out of a book. That kind of pisses me off a bit. I like to create my own stuff...any similarities with real or dead people are only small coincidences.

So that's pretty much it. ;)

P.S. You can't tell anyone that I am batman and that I'm currently living in Mexico with Robin dressed as a ferret.

I used to write out my roleplays as well! That was intense -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm not a teenager at all.... D:

But I welcome you to the site anyway! 8D

Welcome to the comunity Mexmy! (I love the name) I am Lady Raimy or Rina! I am sure you will love this place :3

Welcome, Mexma! I'm October nice to meet you. I am also out of my teens, but sometimes I think my sense of humor and math comprehension will be forever that of a 16 year old..anyway. Enough about me, WELCOME TO IWAKU! I am sure you'll love it here.

You can't tell anyone that I am batman and that I'm currently living in Mexico with Robin dressed as a ferret.

Your secret is safe with me!

Hello Mexma! Yes there are many teenagers here, no I am not one of them either... HOW DID I GROW UP?!?!? If you're doing paper and pen roleplaying I bet you can easily figure out how to do forum roleplay. Remember to have fun!

Thank you very much, all of you. :3

I read a bit of roleplay in here and I have to say...I'm kinda scared. I write and all but I think I actually am a bit more for one-line chat roleplays. x3 I will grow out of my little hiding in roleplay chats though.

Never fear! 8D We have chat roleplays too! That's actually my favorite way to roleplay myself.

hey welcome to the forums, I am Ruikio and guess what proud to say I'm a teen woo lol. Anyway enjoy it here.

Welcome to Iwaku madam ^^

You can call me Tenchi, like most.

Iwaku has a large variety of RPs to play, so I hope you enjoy yourself. 8D

WELCOME TO IWAKU, MEXMA!

I'm Selenite, The Cookie Bringer.

Please, have a cookie as a token of.... eh, just have a cookie.
6.jpg
We are a friendly and welcoming community!
You will have lots of fun around here! We have lots of activites, also, for those that wish to improve their RP skills! Check out the challenges and the workshops!
And the Cbox, too.

See you around!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I glanced at your name and I totally misread it as Texmex for some reason. So I shall call you Mex!
A lot of our member base varies in age from the youngest we allow on Iwaku (thirteen!) to people that have a lot more life experience than that, of which we have lots of wise minds!

I like you already because of your avatar. >:3

I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you. Since you're new, I have some links to a few roleplay important places on Iwaku:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I glanced at your name and I totally misread it as Texmex for some reason. So I shall call you Mex!
A lot of our member base varies in age from the youngest we allow on Iwaku (thirteen!) to people that have a lot more life experience than that, of which we have lots of wise minds!

I like you already because of your avatar. >:3

I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you. Since you're new, I have some links to a few roleplay important places on Iwaku:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, feel free to ask!