Introducing myself here

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Darog, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Can't seem to think of a thread title at all for introduction threads.

Anyway, I'm Darog, I came here from another forum with a bunch of others such as Jorick and Goldmarble.

So! time to introduce myself I guess.

What do you prefer to be called? Darog, Drago, Dargo and whatever else you feel like! it really doesn't matter much to me

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I like to be a total mystery. People dig the mysterious types huehuehuehuehue.

How old are you? Twenty four years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been Roleplaying on and off for twelve years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? A bit of both, actually.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Snarky Answer: Yes. Non-Snarky Answer: I like to do both.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush. I really like her vocal style, and most of her music too.

2. *bows* Greetings to a stranger, welcome to the madness *walks into shadows* enjoy your stay...

3. I know you....

4. Dargo! You British Wrestling Bastard!

*Panting* Great... Migration... *Falls over*

5. We were once brother in arms...

Hi you Canadian Ferret loving Ramblerouser!

Wowa there Captain Crunch, don't go having a heart attack! :devil:

6. There are so many of you. O____O

*Curtsie!* A welcome to you as well!

7. O_o Senpai in the sheets.....
    *cough* Does Yuuki say that?... I can't hear this in anything but his voice...

Welcome, and junk.

8. Welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time and make many memories here.

9. Ah, you have my apologies... ^^;