Introducing myself...badly.

V

VengefulPeanut

Because I am terrible at talking about myself I shall be boring and defer to the de facto sticky note. Here it goes *cracks fingers*

What do you prefer to be called?

Call me Peanut, VengefulPeanut or Brandon - whichever suits you the most.

Boy, girl or a mystery?

Boy...or am I? That is quite a mystery indeed.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Indeed! I've been roleplaying on Dark Creations and Fiction Press for quite a long time. I've also played a little 5e Dungeons and Dragons.

Do you like group roleplays or just a single partner?

I like group roleplays. Having a diverse palette of personalities and characters is always my favourite aspect of an RP.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Why not both?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, yet another person uses the "Both" card!
Welcome to Iwaku, friend. Enjoy jumping in puddles whilst curling up on the sofa.

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Heya! I am Hiroki Shoma *bows kindly* welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *laughs evily then clears throat giving you a golden card with my name and information on it. * if you want to Roleplay or just simply be friends, let me know. tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif [/BCOLOR]

Howdy Peanut Brandon! Welcome to uuuus! :D

Once again, yet another person uses the "Both" card!
Welcome to Iwaku, friend. Enjoy jumping in puddles whilst curling up on the sofa.
Who's to say I was meaning to do them at the same time. ;) Surely the wise thing to do would be to do them sequentially.

To everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome. :) Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Doitashimashite! or Dou itashimashite! I dunno the romaji for it >.< Anyways you're welcomed here!... As long as you don't call me admiral... Enjoy jumping in puddles OR curling up on the sofa then!

You were right the second time ^^ No need for the space though. The 'u' serves to lengthen the 'o' sound. Arigatou Ser K-san.

(I shall stop with the Japanese now)