1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Introducing myself...badly.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by VengefulPeanut, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Because I am terrible at talking about myself I shall be boring and defer to the de facto sticky note. Here it goes *cracks fingers*

What do you prefer to be called?

Call me Peanut, VengefulPeanut or Brandon - whichever suits you the most.

Boy, girl or a mystery?

Boy...or am I? That is quite a mystery indeed.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Indeed! I've been roleplaying on Dark Creations and Fiction Press for quite a long time. I've also played a little 5e Dungeons and Dragons.

Do you like group roleplays or just a single partner?

I like group roleplays. Having a diverse palette of personalities and characters is always my favourite aspect of an RP.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Why not both?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby!

#1 VengefulPeanut, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Once again, yet another person uses the "Both" card!
    Welcome to Iwaku, friend. Enjoy jumping in puddles whilst curling up on the sofa.

3. [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Heya! I am Hiroki Shoma *bows kindly* welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *laughs evily then clears throat giving you a golden card with my name and information on it. * if you want to Roleplay or just simply be friends, let me know. tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif [/BCOLOR]

4. Howdy Peanut Brandon! Welcome to uuuus! :D

5. Who's to say I was meaning to do them at the same time. ;) Surely the wise thing to do would be to do them sequentially.

To everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome. :) Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

6. Doitashimashite! or Dou itashimashite! I dunno the romaji for it >.< Anyways you're welcomed here!... As long as you don't call me admiral... Enjoy jumping in puddles OR curling up on the sofa then!

7. You were right the second time ^^ No need for the space though. The 'u' serves to lengthen the 'o' sound. Arigatou Ser K-san.

(I shall stop with the Japanese now)