Introducing, FireFlowe!

F

FireFlower

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Nicknames.. Let's see, I've got a few really, but Flower is one of the most used for me, at the moment! I'm also known as Jako.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a happy, 16 year old boy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy is a big one for me, though modern RPs are always fun, along with sci-fi RPs, of which I am actually running one over Skype at the moment.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Usually for me is a really bad word. XD I've played several different kinds of characters, from the demi-god Primogenitus, to the emotionally unstable dragon-turned-human Loinahtle. I love to explore new characters, really.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? None... I mean... Come on... Sparkling Vampires? Wolf Packs, okay, maybe. Space Kittens? Sounds adorable, but no.. Angry Marines? Sounds like a friend of mine.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I've got way too many XD

A little about my roleplay experiences: I started off with RP around a year ago, on the Minecraft Forums. From there, I created my own RP server, The Kingdom of Aeonis, which has now grown to become an amazing place to find RP, in a different way. We just had our one year anniversary as well, yay! Other than that, I have RPed a lot over Skype with a bunch of my friends, recently did a D&D game on Skype as well.

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm sure we have roleplays that will fit what you like -nods-
I hope you like it here!

Glad to have you at Iwaku to expand your roleplay horizons! 8D Welcome to the community!

Who knew Minecraft had rp? O.O

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope we can provide you with many more wonderful experiences.

Welcome to Iwaku, Jako!

I, Iliana, am at your service for the time being! Until you eventually get your Iwaku RP legs going then I kicks you to the curb! :D

JokeKidJoke. But srsly, a dragon turned human? That sounds super awesome~

Welcome to the site, Jako. I used to have a friend nicknamed Jako.

Hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku, I am sure you'll find lots of dope RPs to join.

I am very curious about your dragon turned human. It sounds most curious indeed! I would like see this character in action ^^

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Flower!
I think that's absolutely the cutest thing and I adore that you like to be called Flower.
Must restraint self from kidnapping adorable newbie...

Ahem, anyway, I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you!
Since you're new to us, I'll toss you some links to help you navigate the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!

Hi there FireFlower! I am laaaate on my newbie replies >_>; You have been around the site since posting this even. Hope you're finding everything all right!