Introduce Myself. Check!

A

Akela

Original poster
Well...not a ton to say here except hello :) And a little about me...

I've been roleplaying for YEARS. Very experienced, it's just that the site I usually rp on has been down for a while and it's killing me. So here I am, glad I found this place.

I mostly do 1x1 rps. Even though I get on every day I find that group rps can quickly pass you by and I don't have time for that!

I'm still trying to find my way around this site (there are quite a lot of things to click on!) but I'm a casual to advanced writer, so hopefully I can find my way to a good roleplay soon :)

Hi there refugee! :D Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to get in to. >:3

Hey there, Akela! I hope you're referring to RPG since I'm a refugee from there as well and I know your pain. Don't worry, though, these people are full of awesome and I'm sure you'll find that to be true for yourself! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask; we're all eager to help you out!

So many refugees
It's like a small country was wiped off the face of the map in some terrible war

Welcome, though.

Ha thanks Torack. It does make me feel better having somebody from there!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. i personally have done very tle roleplaying so so far. But, I certainly do enjoy it. I hope we will have a chance to rp together some time. ^_^