[Intrest Check] Houses of Doje

• Thread starter TechnoSpectre 0-85.5
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TechnoSpectre 0-85.5

Original poster
Hello. I want to make an RP where people are separated into houses in the continent of Doje. and by house I mean tribes, clans, cults, etc. You can do anything you want.

Basically the world of Doje is a high fantasy world that has much to offer and even more to explore. By creating or joining a house, you can become stronger and thus create religions, beliefs and even possibly a society.

The goal of this RP is to explore, grow and survive as a house or as a singular unit.

If you have any questions or concerns/ suggestions for the RP, please post them here.

Thank you.

> Techno

Hmm, sounds great. So, the houses represents tribe, religion, etc.? And we have to join a house in order to get into that tribe? The tribe too, if we join a tribe, does that mean we have to get into the house of that tribe as well? Sorry if I asked to much.

No. The house is the respective tribe, cult, clan. They are classified as a tribe, cult, clan, family, kingdom and as such, they are as high and as low as you can go. As there is nothign higher than a house, but they are also the lowest tier.

You can span multiple houses of your character's beliefs, but if there is war, you will have to choose.

Hmm, I see. It's a cool idea ^^ I hope I can RP with that plot someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.