Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.

Long ago there were six kingdoms, who for a time lived in harmony. Each who ruled over these lands had over come many hardships before they came to rule and this made them stronger. But, not only did their good deeds make them loved through out the kingdoms, it made them hated by those who loathed good and lived in the darkness of evil. For, these kingdoms had killed off many evils, such as witches and dark fairies. This put fear into the remaining evils, causing them to scatter and hide away. And yet, though evil hid away within the shadows of forests, it refused to die. For in the woods, lived a Wicked Witch. A witch whom was tired of living in the darkness and wished to claim those kingdoms as her own. And, what better way to start than by cutting the kingdoms down at the roots.

So, the Witch created a creature. This creature was a terrifying shadow that lurked in the darkest corners of the kingdoms, waiting to strike. And it wasn't long before it did. One by one, the rulers of these kingdoms would discover the horror that their children, the heirs to their kingdom, were gone. The children went missing without a trace, taken by this evil creature. And worse, the good creatures who the rulers always went to for answers, the three fairies, the trolls, and the Fairy God Mother, and all the rest had somehow lost their magic and were of no help.

Though the Witch had ordered the creature to bring the infants to her so she could kill them, the creature was not compliant, for this creature had developed a mind of its own and had formulated a plan within his head to rid himself of these kingdoms and shroud the land in darkness. The creature knew these rulers were strong, and knew that losing the heir alone would not bring the kingdoms to their knees. Yet, those heirs turned against their kingdoms could very well do just that. And so, he let the children live, merely abandoning them in different places within the woods.

Years pass, and each child grew, knowing nothing of their past, nor of who they truly were. It is this very fact that they don't know who they are though, that leaves them with this urge of wanting to know where they came from and where they belong. And when this sparks curiosity enough for the creature, now known as Hostis, he sends shadows creatures he calls the Umbras to the heirs. These shadow creatures take the form of animals and find each of the heirs, giving them a letter with white words, written on black parchment. The letter is simple, reading that those who come to Hostis will be granted a wish. This leads the unknown princes and princess on a journey together to find out what makes good and evil and if what they wish for is really what they want. So, take a journey with them and head INTO THE WOODS.

Information you MUST know

These kingdoms in the rp are all the kingdoms in Disney movies. Not all kingdoms will be in the rp though. We can discuss over PM what kingdoms will be included in the roleplay.

The Umbras- These are shadow like creatures created by Hostis. They can come in whatever shape they wish to be but often stick to one form. They were made to look innocent and appealing enough that the heirs will follow, which is why they will likely take the animal that would be the heir's favorite, to gain their trust. Whether these creature are truely evil or just following order of their master is un-known, but like every being, can form a mind of its own and stray from the path made for it.

Hostis Humani Generis(or just Hostis as he is known in the beginning of the rp)- This is the creature the Wicked Witch created. Being that he was created through the dark magic of the Witch, he has dark magic of his own, and using it, was able to place a curse over the land, making it so all 'good' creatures, such as the fairies and trolls, lost all their magic abilities and were unable to find the young heirs. This caused an ultimate divide between the creatures of the land, causing a segregation of the magical creatures. Those who retained their powers were called 'evil' by those who didn't and were shunned, some even killed, by the non-magic wielders. Even to present day, if a creature has magical powers, they are shunned and could be very well harmed by the humans of the land, causing fear and panic on both sides(the magic wielders fearing the human's judgement and humans fearing the magic wielder's spells). Hostis dwells in the deepest part of the forest, within a great tree called Ecalus. This is where the heirs must go to find him.

The child of Elsa(preferably son since if it was a daughter it would seem like a repeat of frozen completely) and the Son of Rapunzel- Now this is a very touchy topic I know must won't agree with because these are favored characters and whatever is done with them will either be hated or loved. I have decided that though Hostis took away the magic wielded by the fairies and trolls, the healing powers Rapunzel's child might have(if we choose for him to have healing powers like his mother had had before her hair was cut) will remain. The same will be for if the person who plays Elsa's son wishes to give him ice powers like Elsa. Here is my reasoning. I feel that there is a difference between gifts and powers given to an individual and magic. One can do multiple things with magic. The possibilities are unlimited. Where as the powers the children of Rapunzel and Elsa would have would be singular, limited to just healing and ice. Also, one could say that while 'good magic' was taken by the curse over the land, we have no idea what caused Elsa's powers, or the powers that came from the flower of healing. For all we know, it could be a curse that caused these powers and thus a curse cannot over ride another curse. So, for the sake of the rp, we shall say the powers they have were cause by a spell or curse and leave it at that.

The Kingdom's Today- After the children began vanishing one by one, the kingdoms tried to protect their heirs as best they could, but could not stop them from disappearing until all kingdoms had lost their heirs. This caused suspicions and tension between the once peaceful kingdoms, and while war has yet to break out between the kingdoms, it seems as though war is just a thin line or insult away.

Characters
(thinking of one ore character to add. Perhaps a sibling or something of the sort or another disney type character. if you have a suggestion, let me know)

The Son of Snow White- WitchesRayvyn
The Daughter of Cinderella- princessyuna
The Daughter of Sleeping Beauty- AHeartlessNobody
The Son of Belle- princessyuna
Son of Rapunzel- AHeartlessNobody

The Son of Elsa- Lissamel
The Child of Anna-
The Daughter of the Fairy Godmother- Lissamel
The Daughter of the Witch- AHeartlessNobody

Name:
Child of (your parent)

Which Shadow Creature Came to You: (what animal form is it in?)
What is Your Wish:
Voice: (Use a video. This should be what your character sounds like)
Theme Song: (Just for fun :3)
Pendant: (each child will have some symbol of their country/parents. for instance, my character (daughter of sleeping beauty) has a necklace that is a rose. the pendant has to be something that can be carried on their person and that they had when they were stolen as a infant/toddler. examples are necklaces, bracelets, ect)
Biography:
Appearance: (pictures only. preferably real life [hate to choose between anime and real life but it'd be weird for some people to have one and others to have another, so I have to limit it to real life])
Other:

COME JOURNEY INTO THE WOODS WITH ME.....

Rules
1. Okay, so for the last few group rps I have done people didn't really get what I meant when I checked the 'advanced' box and the rp fell through rather quickly. So I'm going to write out my definition for it that you must follow. You MUST write 3+ paragraphs per character per post, have little grammar and spelling errors, and can move the plot along without cliches. Keep in mind that 3 paragraphs is the minimum but I expect you to post more than that on most posts. This is an ADVANCED rp, so I would like to assume you can put out a decent and well written post. We want be getting that if every post is the bare minimum required. I can understand errors here or there. I'm not evil or a writing nazi, but I expect capable writers that can move the story forward. I will be checking your writing in other rps and if I don't like what I see I will not accept you.

2. Going along with rule #1. DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET HERE YET. What I need from you, so I can check and approve characters before people post and crowd up the OOC with characters that won't be used, is that you send me your character, along with a writing sample for a post (can be one you write on the spot or one from a past rp), in conversations. If you post on here without confirming with me first I will not accept you into the rp at all because you did not follow instructions. (if you are confused about his rule, please pm me and I will be more than happy to explain in better terms for you to understand ^_^). Also, there is no reserving characters. If you want a character you better send your CS in ASAP, other wise it might get taken. This is first come first serve. You cant just message me and say you are interested in a character, I have to see a CS and example post before that character is yours.

3. Be civil. Don't start fights. And don't join in them. You will be kicked from the rp for drama if you do.

4. You may play up to three characters BUT if you have two characters than they must be of opposite gender. Meaning one boy and one girl. When you get up to three you of course would have two characters of the same gender and one of the other. Just trying to keep genders here eve.

5. THIS IS A ROMANCE RP! Let me just go ahead and say it, that while there will be other elements in the rp, such as suspense, betrayal, maybe even some shock factors, romance will be a key factor in the rp. This on the other hand does not give you reason to fight over the male characters or have 5 girls all surrounding one guy. Nope. The rp will not last long like that, so keep that in mind. Also, because of this being highly romance the genders must stay even in the rp so that no body is left out. If you absolutely do have a character you want your character to be wit, fine. PM them and discuss it with them. Totally okay with that as long as you both let me know what is going on so that I can help avoid drama within the rp.

6. The ages of the characters in this rp will range from 17-21. This means, if you are 17 you would have been a new born when you were taken. If you are 21 you would have been four years old when you were taken. You can pretty much go from there if you are in between those ages how old you were when you were taken as well. Remember, none of you have memory of your life in the castles! Perhaps a few faint things such as certain sounds or images, but nothing solid that can make your character suddenly realize 'i'm the prince/princess!' without actually being told or discovering something crucial.

7. If I have any more rules I will add them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Witches never win. We will forever be hated by human kind.
We have never and will never, get a happy ending."

unsure.jpg

Name:
Mirabella Carmian

Parents:
The Wicked Witch(named Elphaba) and an unnamed Warlock.

Race:
Witch

Pendant:
Her pendant is a necklace given to her by her father before his death. She holds it very dear to her.
76c0df5b420cd486a2afbaadf5ed47d2.jpg

Which Shadow Animal Came to You:
The Shadow Creature that came to her took the form of a cat. She will name him Rino (ree-no).

Wish:
To become human so she can finally be accepted by humans and find her own 'happily ever after'.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Biography:
Though Mira can not remember it, her mother was not always evil. Her mother, although she was a witch with darker magic, hadn't up to that point harmed anyone, and had even done some good with her magic. Her father was the same, using his magic for good as well. Only even when all you do is good, bad things can find you. Even at this point in time, because of term-oil within the kingdoms about some witches that had chosen the path of evil, humans had taken to picturing all witches and warlocks that way, and because of this, her father, when Mira was just a few months old, had been killed by a group of humans passing through the woods. Her mother had never forgiven that, and her father's death had left her mother's heart cold and bitter toward humans. It was because of this, that her mother had turned on the humans and wanted to take over their kingdoms. Mira though never knew anything of her mother's plans. The Wicked Witch, in a attempt to shield Mira from those evil humans, kept her within a barrier. The barrier was not seen, but was created by magic to keep those without magic out. Only magic wielders could break the barrier, leaving Mira safe from humans as long as she was within that barrier that surrounded their home within the woods.

Yet, Mira was a curious child, and when she was seven, got her first taste of how cruel humans really could be. The seven year old girl, curious about what lied in the woods beyond the barrier her mother had set up, left the protection and traveled just a little further into the woods, where she met a group of humans children playing a game of pretend. She was more than happy to join in. They played for about a half hour, when the children decided they wanted to change stories and play prince and princesses, which of course, included a evil witch. Now, Mira didn't think much of this. She thought it was just a fun game, and because she was a witch, offered to play the part of the witch. And it was in playing it, that she had showed her powers to these children, who were immediately disgusted by her. They called her names, threw mud at her and pushed her to the ground, threatening to drag her into the kingdoms and hand her over to the royals to be killed, most likely learning such things from watching their parents say and do the same things to magic wielders. Thankfully, her mother had been near by and had chased the children off, bringing the disheartened and hurt Mira back home, where Mira never dared to leave the barrier again. Still though Mira remained curious.

Her mother always told her that witches never would be considered good. They were doomed to living life in the darkness and to be hated by humans. That humans considered them worthless and would never understand them. And Mira wondered what she could do to make it so that humans didn't hate her. She spent her life reading storybooks(books that told the stories of the princess and princes who lived happily ever after after killing the witches. her mother had stolen these for reference on what mistakes no to make when attacking humans, but Mira read them with the fascination in the fairy-tales themselves), and taking them to heart. It was always a happy ending for the humans, yet not for the witches. After taking this fact in over and over again with every story she read through out the years, she came to the conclusion that she didn't want to be a witch anymore. She wanted to be human. She began to hate her powers and hate herself. She wanted to make a new her. And when approached by one of Hostis's Umbra's, she sees this as her chance to do so, not knowing the danger that lies for her when she goes Into the Woods.

Other:
Mira has come to consider herself evil because she is a witch, even though she uses her powers for anything but evil. She considers herself evil because of what she is, rather than what she does, which is why she wishes to change what she is and wishes to turn human.​

Last edited:
"I'll show them. They'll see. They can't push me down forever.
I'll be something one day. Just wait."

real_life_flynn_rider_by_inkyblackteardrops-d3ffctt.jpg

Name:
Rannon Fitzherbert

Parents:
Rapunzel and Eugene

Race:
Human

Pendant:
His pendant is pictured below. On the back of the pendant it has his name engraved into it, which is how he knows his name is really Rannon.
x354-q80.jpg

Lizard

Wish:
His wish is to be the most successful man in the land(fame and fortune wise), to prove wrong those who always said he would amount to nothing.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Biography:
After being kidnapped and taken from his parents, he was left in the woods of his kingdoms by Hostis, where he was found by an old man whom worked as a stable hand for an upper class family in order to earn his keep(in other words, the old man worked there to earn a place to stay and a little money for food). The old man took care of him and when Rannon was old enough he started to help with the work in the stables as well, letting the old man rest more. When Rannon was twelve though, the old man passed away, leaving Rannon alone. he now continues to work as a stable hand, but wishes to get away and discover new things. And his first step to discovering those things is when he ventures Into the Woods.

Other:
The family he works for is a high class family that often have their noses in the air. In other words, they are spoiled and think themselves to be higher than anyone around them, very much so with Rannon.​

"I just want to know who I am and where I came from. Wouldn't you want to know?"
U0HiZGi.png

Name:
Rose Williamson

Parents:
Aurora(Briar Rose) and Phillip

Race:
Human

Pendent:
Because her pendant was in the shape of a rose, the couple that found her saw it and named her Rose, which was actually her real name in the first place.
vintage-rose-gold-pendant-necklace-2-120x144.jpg

A small deer

Wish:
She wishes to find out who her real parents were.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Biography:
Rose was partially named after the name the fairies had given her mother. She was the last of them all to get kidnapped, leaving all the kingdoms in a tizzy. Hostis, like he had with all the other children, had left her abandoned in the forest of her kingdom and was found by a surprisingly kind couple. They took her in as their own, though they told her at a young age how they had found her. She grew up knowing this couple was not her parents and because of this, even though she loved the couple dearly, was always burning for the answer as to who her real parent were and what had happened to them. Rose grew up into a beautiful young lady, much like her mother, and her 'parents' got many offers to arrange her into marriages. But, because the young girl seemed so unwilling to marry, for the longest time, they refused all offers. Until she turned 18. When she turned 18 they sat her down and told her that they worried about her. She wouldn't be young forever and if she didn't get married soon and have a husband to take care of her, they worried no one would after they had passed. So, they explained to her that they had arranged for her to marry a higher class noble and would not hear any arguments about it. And she didn't say a word about it. She knew it wouldn't change anything. Words never did. But action would. And so, to avoid marrying a man she had never met, ran off, running away Into the Woods.

Other:
Growing up in a upper middle class home in the kingdom, Rose was raised to be reserved and quiet spoken, so sometimes it might seem like she just follows what anyone will tell her. She is also very gullible and doesn't have her eyes open to what the real world can be like. Needless to say, she probably has some waking up to do.

Last edited:
I am in love with this idea!

Shall I PM you what character I have in mind?

Yes please. As well as a writing sample.

This looks fantastic! if you don't mind could I take the child of Anna, or another idea if Anna is already taken

Please refer to the rules above about how to claim a character.

Name:
Dietrich Skov
Species:
Human, albeit magical.
Child of:
Queen Elsa of Arendelle, and an eventually dethroned suitor.
Which Shadow Creature Came to You:
A snowshoe hare. He wasn't amused.
What is Your Wish:
To have his ice powers removed from him, so he may be burdened no longer.
Voice:
Theme Song:
Pendant:
Sterling-Silver-Cubic-Zirconia_9D3D5DA3.jpg

Ornate? Yes. Fancy? Yes. Those two things are the main reasons why, despite sometimes wanting to, he couldn't bear to part with this reminder of his abilities.
Biography:
They say a queen cannot rule alone. Anyone with an iota of common sense would say this is false; and yet suitors were expected to line up in front of Arendelle's castle to see who would be king. Many tried. All failed. Except one. Some sources claim him to be an enchanter, a charmer from the far south. The Queen would never fall for someone so soon. And yet she did. There was no official wedding in the kingdom, and when the child was born, it was a shock to the kingdom. Such a shock, in fact, that it resulted in a rather convoluted political scandal--Allegations of the suitor using her for power, or wealth, or ties to the great kingdom--And he ended up torn from whatever chance at the throne he had.

Yet the baby remained.

Dietrich he was named, born with albinism. A child naturally sensitive to light. Even as he grew, brightly lit areas would cause his eyes pain. His mother, however, was eager as ever to care for the little heir to be. Though a nagging part of her mind wondered if he, too, would gain the powers she had within her. Only time would tell, she supposed.

Dietrich was stolen from her before she could ever find out. He was dropped in the woodland, crying, rubbing his eyes. An innkeeper, recently widowed from his wife, was more then eager to scoop him up and take him to his inn. The child grew up learning to do his chores, fold the blankets, feed the fires. It was here in the inn that he discovered his abilities--The generation of ice and frost, controlled by his temperament. At first, it was amusing, a way to pass the time. And then it became a nuisance. Getting upset with his father caused the floor to slick over quickly, bouts of minor insomnia caused his room to grow freezing cold and begin to frost. Sun would reflect off of the new, unnatural ice and snow and cause him pain. Father didn't seem all too pleased with his strange and unusual magic, and desperate to keep him there, Dietrich grew...Cold. Antagonistic. Critical. And at the same time, haughty. He refused to let any of his emotions show, for fear of displaying the ice and snow that made him an outsider. Nobody even had to know about this little...Quirk. Right?

Right.

It was only when his father confronted him about his standoffish attitude that the boy finally exploded, boiling with self-loathing and mockery for looking the way he does and having the ability he does. A blizzard swarmed around him and while the innkeeper tried to tame his storm, it was of no use. He ended up frozen solid. Dietrich realized what his emotions could do, what horrible, horrible things they could bring. And so he ran from his mistakes and his troubles and his anxiety, bolting straight Into The Woods...
Appearance:
large.jpg

Other:
Dietrich feels like he's the worst so he acts like he's the best. Haughty, nitpicky, sneery. Adores the finer things in life and the lives of the rich and famous because he never got a part of that.​

Is this still open?

Chace-Crawford-chace-crawford-21771859-600-842.jpg

Name:
Felix Guider

Species:
Human

Child of:
Belle and Adam

Wolf

What is Your Wish:
To not be misunderstood and figure out what he could do to make it better.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Pendant:
5986587239_4717011128.jpg

Biography:
To wake up in a forest as a young boy was frightening to him. He feared that his parents left him there because they did not love him due to the problems that he had growing up. His attention span was not up to par like the other kids, which made it seem like he was a bad child. Everyone misunderstood him.

He stumbled upon an older man who taught piano lessons. This man saw that he was alone, taking him in and adopting him as his own. Then that is when he started teaching Felix the piano, helping his disorder with music. Music distracted him, which was a good thing.

However, people still misunderstood Felix. He stopped talking to people, pretending that he was a mute for the longest time. People thought of him as strange, people thought that he was angry with the world and they all thought that he was too odd. This is why he goes Into The Woods to find himself.

Other:
His attention span varies and he suffers a great deal of not focusing on things. People think he does it because he does not like them, but only because he can't control it. Sometimes he gets angry at himself for not being able to sit still for too long and it bothers him.

blake-lively-hot-picture-7a.jpg

Name:
Isabelle Curtis

Species:
Human

Child of:
Cinderella and Charming

Mouse

What is Your Wish:
To not be a servant girl anymore and find her happily ever after.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Pendant:
il_340x270.706237635_2ril.jpg

Biography:
A wealthy family found her in the forest and soon brings her into their home. They raise her, but they see to her as less of an equal. They make her into a servant, but they pretend that she is part of the family. She knows that they do not love her and she wishes to just get out of the place.

When the family is out, she finally decides to pack a small bag and escape the house. She was old enough to leave, but she was always scared because she had no where to go. Enough was enough. Throwing her dirty rag down, she finally decides to go off Into The Woods to find something kore.

Other:
Isabelle has a big heart, always putting others before herself. That is why she kept her adopted family's needs in front of her own and she grew tired of it when they gave nothing in return.​

This looks really, really interesting and cool. If I weren't so busy I'd jump right on in. Any thought as to if you'll do something similar to this in the future?

Very interesting idea. I would love to snatch up the last spot but I've been racking my brain over how I would play the son of Snow White and I just can't seem to make it work. Sad day. I'll have to keep an eye out in case another character opens.

Ugh I love this concept it's SO great!! I LOVED Into the Woods. Snow White isn't my favorite but I think I can make it work. I'll try to make a sample CS and send everything required to you via PM

Sorry guys. I've been real busy but now I'm ready to get back on the ball and start this thing up once we have everyone.

Ugh I love this concept it's SO great!! I LOVED Into the Woods. Snow White isn't my favorite but I think I can make it work. I'll try to make a sample CS and send everything required to you via PM
Well, Snow White has actually already been taken, BUT the child of Anna has just recently opened back up.

Oh yes, and before I forget @princessyuna and @WitchesRayvyn you also have to come with with names for your kingdoms (The Kingdom the Beasts rules over, The Kingdom Cinderella Rules over, and The Kingdom Snow White rules over).
Also, while I have your attention, this is not a requirment, but it might be easier when identifying your character's parents, you guys can give Cinderella's prince and Snow White's prince names if you want. That way int eh rp they can be called 'Queen Cinderella and King *insert name here*' instead of 'Queen Cinderella and her King'. If that makes sense XD Not a requirement but would be nice.

Could I make the daughter of Tiana? If not thats alright. I could do Anna I suppose or someone else.

Could I make the daughter of Tiana? If not thats alright. I could do Anna I suppose or someone else.

Sorry but I didn't include Tiana due to the fact her time period is too close to modern times. The son of Anna is already taken as well. Right now we don't really have any openings but if any openings do come up I will let you know.

Reactions: Zatanna
Name:
Breena Hemlock
Species:
Fairy
Child of:
The Fairy Godmother
A hummingbird.
What is Your Wish:
To find someone who'll never leave her.
Voice:
Theme Song:
Pendant:
5854082181_75739a6df1_b.jpg

It's like a locket, in that it opens up. Breena likes to collect little seeds inside it.
Biography:
Fairies aren't born. They're made. With just the petals of a flower and a little bippity-boppity-boo, one can spin their own magic web and create a little fairy child of their own. This is how the ever beloved fairy godmother created a small bundle of joy; little darling Breena. Her wings were weak, her magic nonexistent, her wand only just being made. Truly, she was to be a fairy as beloved as her mother before her.

Mere years passed, and by some strange phenomena, both the fairy godmother and her newly created child had no magic. This, obviously, left the old woman quite distracted as she attempted to figure out the strange situation and formulate a plan. Some more mischievous forest-dwelling pixies decided to have a little fun of their own, as a sort of prank on the powerless fairy godmother whilst she was distracted. Breena was scooped up, and then taken away, flown into a lavish town and traded for a couple's newborn daughter. It didn't take long for the parents, two people of wealth and stature, to notice this. And, unlike most stories of changelings, they were completely overjoyed. A fae child! None of their mates in society could claim to have something like that! Fairies were magical; symbols of joy and grace and blessings; and they relished in their newfound baby to care for.

And so she grew, being assumed for a sort of elf or sprite, and subsequently bragged about--Even if most families dismissed the changeling story as pure hogwash. She was taken to every fancy society party her parents were invited to, with their quaint little pastries and cups of wine to try. She was raised among the rich and the famous, the people of power and the artists. The latter group was of most interest to her, and when the lovely society parties grew tiresome Breena joined a group of strange bohemian actresses. She would perform before crowds upon crowds of people, advertising herself as the only changeling actress (though few people truly believed such an outlandish claim), singing and dancing and acting with intense gusto.

Yet the bright lights and the pizzazz can grow tiresome. Her bohemian acting troupe had some 'creative differences' and split up, leaving Breena alone. She knew she couldn't come crawling back home; her sudden unemployment and lack of success would give her parents nothing to brag about ever since the changeling story lost it's charm. And thus she began to walk, head held high, trying to find someone to call her own--A friend, a lover, someone to help and protect and entertain forever. Could she find such a thing by wandering off Into The Woods? She's not so sure anymore...
Appearance:
delicious__dead__dark_cabaret__red_dress_1_by_agnes_z_garbledville-d6hc9az.jpg

Other:
Despite her history, she's a hedonist through and through. She still adores the upper-crust and society parties, as well as indulging in lots of honey, cakes, and wine. Mostly the latter. Hey, some of her best plays were performed while a little...Inebriated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.