Into the Woods (A Disney Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want him back. I want them all back...
c44f16c4ddfddf0c6c3063efe1ae03cc.jpg

Name: Elias Agharr Bjorgman
Species: Human
Child of Anna and Kristoff Bjorgman
Which Shadow Creature Came to You: Reindeer
What is Your Wish: For all the lost princesses and princes(especially his cousin) to come back home
Voice:
Theme Song:
Pendant:
-MakeByPK-the-Frozen-Anna-Princess-anna-coronation-dress-necklace-Alloy-version-free-shipping.jpg

Biography: Elias was born awhile after Dietric, and there were two royal children in Arendelle. Though cousins, the two were more like brothers, constantly at each others side despite how young they were. Elias had just turned one when Dietric was taken and thus was forced to grow up without his cousin. Arendelle was thrown into a panic as the heir to the crown had vanished and many expected the other royal son to be next. But as time passed, he never was.

Instead he lived a relatively normal life, as normal as it gets when one has to grown up with a handful of armed guards following their every step. Elias couldn't blame his parents, who were always on edge that the kidnapper might return for their son, but it got annoying after awhile. Aside from the guards, Elias didn't have much company. Distraught, Elsa couldn't bring herself to let anyone, especially strangers, get too close. Anna and Kristoff did the best they could to console her, but thought it best to put off having any more children until the missing children were found.

Elias didn't remember much of Dietric, just some fleeting memories of his laugh or a moment, but after the years went by he couldn't remember what he looked like. Only what people would tell him, some portraits here and there. However, an emptiness followed Elias around, and somehow he knew it belonged to his missing cousin. So on the eve of the anniversary of his kidnapping, Elias decided to seek out the lost children, motivated even more after receiving a mysterious note. So after leaving a note of his own, Elias snuck out in to the woods.
Other:
Elias takes after his parents, both of them. So he has this weird mix of sensibility and naivety which peak every now and then instead of remaining at a happy medium. He loves reindeer and amazed by his aunt's ice powers. He can be a bit blunt without meaning to be, tactless, but is generally happy-go-lucky and energetic.

If I do this then maybe he'll finally have a reason to be proud of me. Maybe then he'll love me...
alIzRlj.jpg

Name: Kamilla Westergard
Species: Human
Child of Hans and Regina Westergard
Which Shadow Creature Came to You: Fox
What is Your Wish: For her father to love her
Voice:
Theme Song:
Pendant:
il_570xN.828052870_lhy1.jpg

Biography: After being exiled from Arendelle, Hans left for an attempt at different crown, one he finally found in the kingdom of Wudric, which is just a little further than Weselton. There the current King had just passed, leaving Princess Regina to rule by herself. Hans came at the right time, just a few days after the speedy coronation. Regina didn't fall for his tricks like Anna, but nonetheless agreed to marry Hans for the betterment of her kingdom. It's a loveless marriage, both parents too self-absorbed to care for anyone else. Especially the heir they managed to produce.

Love is not an open door. That was the first thing Kamilla was taught growing up. Of her two parents, sadly it was Hans that cared the most. But only for his own means, of turning his daughter into someone just like him; someone willing to do whatever it takes. Though she already had a crown, being heir to Wudric meant little. The kingdom was small, mostly thriving on imports and exports through their nation, but when word got out that Hans was now its king, relations between the kingdom turned sour quickly.

Outraged, Hans began nurturing his daughter, for what good was she if she couldn't use her royal blood to reach for more, for better. At first Kamilla welcomed it, soaking in his propaganda because it meant that her father was finally giving her attention. As she grew up, not so much. She knew that most people would find her father's teachings as wrong, but she couldn't help it. They were the only time that he noticed her. And she found herself wanting to do better, maybe if she acted colder, succeed in one of his lessons then maybe, just maybe, he'd finally...

Other: Kamilla tends to take after Daddy Dear, or at least does whatever she can to be like him. She is very observant with a chameleon personality. She tries to keep herself cold and calculating, manipulative every chance she gets. She's willing to do whatever she can that would gain her father's approval.

color ref: Eli#0059b3 Kami#8000ff​

Last edited:
Very good :) Now we have everyone. So, Imma work on an opening post. It likely won't be up tonight though and the whole site will be down for most of the day tomorrow. So, I suggest everyone work on their opening posts while the site is down and then we can post them all when it gets back up.

I hate to be that guy, but has the IC thread for this been made? I can't seem to locate it and when I tried to find it by seeing if you made it, all I got was a string of 1x1s.

Just--Makin' sure I didn't miss anything.

@Lissamel I don't think so. If not there would've been another tab at the top right? Idk I'm still getting used to this new update, but as far as I'm aware I don't think Heartless has made the IC thread just yet

Hey Heartless just a friendly poke. Wondering what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.