Into The Wolf's Den - MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satya M. Croix

Original poster
Seeking a male character in a warrior/political intrigue/arranged marriage RP. This my first post on this site, figured it'd play well to post a plot idea I've been dying to do. But first, notes! :3

Notes:
I post pretty frequently when I'm not working, and will always let my partner know when I'll be gone.
I play main character females only -- I genuinely suck at playing the opposite gender in depth. It's not pretty, no one wants to see that. However I will take on opposite gender NPCs.
I enjoy more plot than sex in my stories, but I do allow the story-driven love making plenty of room to breathe.
My current method of RPing will likely be that we discuss it in depth over PM, and make a thread, or create a separate PM for the RP.

I am always open to suggestions, loving critique, and nudging correction.

Into The Wolf's Den

The mountain kingdom of Fuarcor and the seaside hills of Venembra have been brutally deadlocked in a bloody war since the ascension of Queen Fiachra, "The Wolf", to the Fuar throne. Venembra, angered by the Queen's refusal to be absorbed into their lands, and play the scheming games of their notoriously intricate courts, have decided that the best way to tolerate the neighboring lands is to eradicate them completely.

The Fuar Queen will not succumb her land, her culture, and the spirit of her people to an arrogant empire so easily. The young king of Venembra, already under pressure for his revolutionary opinions, is coming to realize more and more that war is not the answer for these two kingdoms.

When his advisors and political enemies fear he may turns the tides of the future, an uprising sweeps into the very courts the king has played all his life. Overturned, banished, and left for dead, the once proud ruler of a prospering land has nowhere to turn. Gathering a small army of loyal battle brothers and passionate rebels, the king finds himself striking blows against his own kingdom, to free it from those who destroy Venembra from the inside out.

How does that old saying go? The enemy, of my enemy, is my friend?

Venembra's fallen king is rumored to be trekking the mountains in search of The Wolf Queen herself, with a very interesting proposition...

Status
Not open for further replies.