1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
Casandra walked though the streets, keeping out of sight from the humans that were still out, disregarding the late hour and the curfew that had just been put into effect. Cassandra smirked when she thought of the curfew. It was because of her kind, because of demons, that the curfew had been put into place. Now no humans were allowed to be out after dark, or at least they weren't supposed to be, although quite a few, mostly teenagers who were too stupid to take the warnings seriously, still went out.

The Shadow Demon snorted. Stupid humans. They were practically inviting a demon to come and snatch them away. Cassandra glanced at her reflection as she passed a window Long black hair framed a pale face with bright purple eyes slitted like a cat's. She was short in this appearance at only 5'2'' and was wearing a black denim skirt, knee high combat boots and a crimson tank top with a black leather jacket.

Light suddnly filled her vision ad she hissed as a car with blaring headlights passed. Shielding her eyes she backed into the alleyway on her right, spinning around when she backed into something. Something alive.

Sam loved being out when it was dark. Of course he knew that it was 'dangerous' (it was what he had been taught, atleast), but to be honest he didn't really care. The nights were his life, that was the time when he feelt alive, and so he was planning to keep living. He didn't really care about anything, actually, except having enough food and having somewhere to sleep at nights. Don't get the wrong idea - he has a home, but the thing is, that he doesn't really use it. He comes and goes as he likes, wich is not apprechiated among his neighbors (it doesn't belong to him anymore, even though he says it does, so yes, he is homeless, even though he would never admit it himself).

Did he have wings? Yes, of course! You could actually think that he was doing trick or treat, as he was dressed up like some kind of creature with wings, but he wasn't. He was wearing a red jacket and he also had black wings on his back, pretty tiny, but big enough to get noticed. He had short, brown hair, and green eyes. His skin was pale, but he liked it, he actually tricked the children he met that he was a vampire. Well, only when he was in the mood, of course.

The reason why no one stopped, could have been beacuse of his silly outfit (according to some), or maybe the fact that it was just dark outside, and hard to notice him when there was so many cars driving by at the same time. Sam liked playing around, pretending to be some kind of flying creature (therefor the wings), and then he, of course, jumped up and down at places humans shouldn't be at. Like high buildings and such. He had ripped his jacket a little falling, and there was blood on it - his stomach had gotten hurt. He had fall down from the top of a roof, hit something sharp, probably some kind of fence, and had run, like the scared creature he prentended to be, and finally he had collapsed at the side of the road.

Some wonder why he still was doing those things, hasn't he learned by now? Actually, he hadn't. As long as it was fun, he didn't mind getting hurt. What a foolish brat.

Cassandra blinked in surprise. It was a body; a male. A human by the smell of him. Cassandra looked him over. Did he have wings? Actual wings? She sniffed the air. No, those were fake, man made, not real. The boy was also bleeding, badly if the thick stench of blood in the air was anything to go by. Turning him over, she noticed the large red stain spreading across his abdomen. Well shit.

What to do? What to do? She could just leave him here and let him die. She was a demon after all, it was not in her nature to be compassionate. She thought for another minute, weighing the Pros and Cons in her mind before coming to a decision. No, she'd take him home. He would not die here. Lifting the boy up carefully she walked into the shadows and disappeared, only to reappear in her living room a second later.

Carrying the boy to the bathroom, Cassandra peeled off the boy's jacket and shirt before tossing them into the corner and carefully cleaned his wound -it was shallow but very long- before bandaging it. The demon dragged him to her bedroom (amazingly the boy was still passed out) and placed him on her bed before changing into her own night clothes - a baggy, oversized t-shirt and purple plaid pajama bottoms- and climbed in next to him. Her bed was more then big enough for the two of them and she wasn't about to sleep on the couch.

With that thought she drifted off to sleep.

Sam wasn't used to be taken care of, he was one of those who looked after himself and didn't expect much back for anything, really. He didn't really remember anything of what had happened, but he felt a pain on his stomach, and quickly reached down with his hands, even though he hadn't even opened his eyes yet. He sighed when he felt that there was some kind of bandage around it, and he was sure that he had been taken to a hospital by someone passing by. He slowly opened his eyes, expecting white walls, and people wandering around in hallways with white clothes on. He surely got surprised when he saw that he was completely wrong - this was nothing like a hospital. What was best, being here - wherever 'here' was - or at a hospital? He slowly looked around, and the fear hit him - what if he had been kidnapped, what if he was about to get tortured? His thoughts wouldn't stop there, and he thought more and more horrible things that could happen to him. Where was he?

When he tried to sit up, he quickly discovered that he simply couldn't. The stomach-wound hurt too much. He lied down, looking up at the sealing trying to figure out what to do next. Should he try to escape? He had no idea what time it was, and he doubted that he would be able to run away in the condition he was in. A somehow loudly noise was heard when Sam smashed into the floor falling down from the bed. He bit his lip not to scream, and even though he knew he wouldn't get anywhere, he started crawling. Wherever he was, he wasn't going to stay for long. One thing was for sure: Sam was still the wild brat he was when he had hit the ground the first time.

Casandra's eyes snapped open when she heard a bang. Reaching over, she discovered the human boy was gone. Sitting up she looked up over the edge of the bed and saw the boy trying to crawl away. She snorted, 'moron.' Swinging her legs over the bed, she stood up and grabbed the boy and tossed him back on the bed, careful of his stomach.

"Stay." she said with a small smirk. "What were you doing?" she asked, climbing in next to him again. "You're hurt, you moron, you aren't going any where."

Cassandra wondered what was wrong with her. She wasn't normally so nice, especially not with humans, and especially not with males. Oh screw it, she'd worry about it more later; she was tired

Sam was expecting an angry beast, or maby a serial killer, attacking him, but soon he realised that both of the ideas were terribly wrong. At least that was his first thought when he saw her, and he relaxed somewhat.
"I was..." he said, not sure what to say. What had he been doing out there? He tried to remember, but it was hard. He sighed after thinking for a few seconds. "I don't really know, I guess I was playing... and got hurt, right?" he said, beacuse somehow he knew that it was him - not her - that had caused him the wound on his stomach. At least he could picture himself doing something stupid, but the fact that the girl - at least it looked like one in the dark - actually had taken him home with her (or what did he know, maybe not?) really surprised him. He was used to get treated almost like an animal, no one cared about him, but it wasn't that strange after all, he didn't care about anyone else anyway.

He looked at her a little closer - she was cuter than he had thought. But he quickly pushed that thought away, concentrating on why he was there. What had actually happend? Maybe she knew more than he did.
"Um... do you know what happend? And, where am I?" he asked, looking around for a second and then carefully touching his stomach.

Cassandra rolled her eyes, barely suppressing a snort. He didn't know what happened to him? "I don't know, you tell me. I found you passed out in the gutter by an alleyway well on your way to bleeding to death." She pushed herself up onto her arms and looked at him, "You're at my apartment, my bedroom if you want to get specific. I didn't bother taking you to a hospital because they don't like to serve my kind -not that we need your crappy hospitals and medicines anyway. We've got our own and magic to help us if we need it- plus I don't like them. They hurt my nose, all those chemicals."

She smacked him across the head. "Just what were you doing? Without me finding you, you would have died or another Demon could have found you and trust me when I say they would not be as nice as I am." She didn't know why she was so pissed off. If a human boy had a death wish, then let him kill himself; it was not her concern. So why then, did the idea of this boy, this stupid human boy, offing himself upset her so much? She smacked him again. "Now shut up and sleep, you idiot."

Sam realised that he was lucky to be alive. He was surprised that he actually could have bleed to death, maybe this was one of the worst accidents that had happend to him ever. He smiled a little and nodded slowly, as if in agreement.
"So, our hospitals are crappy, huh? Then I guess I must be pretty lucky to have been rescued by you, ain't I?" he said, kind of joking, even though he actually was serious. He looked at her, looking interested. "What kind of magic? And, what chemicals are hurting your nose?" he asked, he couldn't keep the curiousity out of it.

He beilieved her when she said that others wouldn't be as nice as she was - she seemed pretty nice. Far more nicer than he had expected demons to be, atleast. And he guessed she was the only one, too. He sighed when she asked what he had been doing, he knew that that would come.
"Well, I was playing... pretending to be some flying creature, I guess." he admitted, sighed again and lied back. She was right, he sould try to get some more sleep. "Can I touch your wings later, when I wake up?" he asked, and hoped it didn't sound as stupid as it felt asking it.

Cassandra looked at the boy, sighing. "Yes, your hospitals suck. The methods they use, the medication..." she paused for a second, rolling over to face him. "They're okay, I suppose for humans, but they use too many chemicals and they refuse to let Demons help them, teach them new methods, even though my kind have offered for years. The cleaning chemicals the use hurt my nose. They use too much of them in their effort to keep the hospitals germ free and the smell is over powering." She wrinkled her nose as if she could smell them now. "Well Demon Magic, obviously," she said with a roll of her eyes. "All Demons have natural magic and it acts as a natural healer when we're hurt or sick. If we get sick enough to have to go to a hospital, the Demon Healers add their magic to help. That's why there are at least two of each type of Demon as a healer at any hospital. You can't have a Fire Demon try and heal a Water Demon; their magic is incompatible."

She snorted when he told her he'd been pretending. 'Typical.' She blushed when he asked to touch her wings later. Her wings, when she didn't need them, melted into her skin in the form of swirly designs forming the shape of wings on her back. They were very sensitive, and to let someone touch them was very intimate and was a sign of utmost trust.

"Alright," she sighed, the blush fading from her cheeks, "just get some sleep yeah?"

What the hell was wrong with her? She never let anyone touch her wings, and now she was letting some human boy whom she'd just met touch them? For the love of the Gods, she didn't even know his name. 'Whatever, I'll deal with it in the morning,' she thought, falling asleep.

After that Sam had gotten it all explained to him, about the magic and the hospitals, he was almost asleep, but forced himself to stay awake to hear the rest of what she was saying. He nodded slightly, trying to understand all that he had just heard. Not like he would have any use of knowing it later on in his life or so, at least he didn't think so. He yawned and opened his eyes.
"I'll get some sleep", he said, and then he allowed himself to drift away. He was exhausted - even though his stomach hurt, it wasn't hard to fall asleep. Not like he had just slept, he felt he needed more sleep, and when she offered him some, why not? It wasn't like she was going to kill him or anything now, just beacuse he was asleep, he was sure of it as she had shown that she cared for him by bringing him to her home instead of an hospital, wich she said were so crappy.

He opened his eyes, still feeling kind of numb and tired, but he wouldn't give up. He wished he knew for how long he had been asleep, but he guessed it didn't really matter. He yawned a little and rolled over, and remembered the wound on his stomach, quickly turning back on his back again. He bit himself in his lip feeling something unfamiliar, wich he didn't really do any longer - peeing in the bed. Serious? He couldn't really believe it, but as he reached down with one of his hand, he quickly confirmed that what he thought had happened really had happened.
"I've pieed myself. I'm sorry." he said, and then quickly afterwards he said: "I've pieed myself, but it's not that bad", trying to figure out what way was the best way to say it.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-CA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> “Huh?” Cassandra mumbled groggily, still half asleep, as the human said something. Then the smell of urine hit her nose. “Oh.” She sat up and looked at the boy who was looking at her apologetically. “Right, okay.” She swung her legs over the bed and stood up. “You go change, there’s an extra set of sleepwear pants in that drawer.” She pointed to the middle one in the second dresser. “I’ll fix the sheets.”

While the human was in the bathroom changing, Cassandra looked at the sheets. He was right, it wasn’t that bad. She snapped her fingers and the stain and smell were gone. The sheets were clean again. Cassandra found it somewhat amusing that the only thing remotely homecare like she was good at doing with her magic was cleaning and even then sometimes it turned out bad. She shrugged, she was a Shadow Demon, not a Light Demon; she was better at Chaos and Destruction, not neatness or healing. Although she was still better at that last one then the humans.

She climbed back onto the bed, and rolled onto her stomach, her shirt riding up a bit to expose some of her back and part of the tattoo that made up her wings when they were hidden. She groaned, her head hitting her pillow. Why, why was she being so nice to this boy? It wasn’t in her nature to be nice

Sam quickly went to the bathroom to change. Not like he was embarrassed (or was he?)... he usually wasn't, since he didn't really care much about anything except himself. So, why was it such a big deal that he had pieed himself? He sighed. Nothing, he thought. Not really. Well, of course it wasn't nice, but normally he wouldn't care about it at all. Maybe it was beacuse she didn't seem to care either. He sat on the bathroomfloor for a while before going back to the bedroom. He stopped in the doorway and looked at her. Was she aware that he was looking? Probably, yes.

"Hey, anything wrong?" he asked, didn't really knew why. Maybe beacuse he was used to. He made someone sad, asked what was wrong (even though he didn't really care), hugged them and then it was OK. Right now he couldn't really think of anything he had done wrong. Maybe peeing in the bed? Maybe the sheet that he had pieed on was her favorite? He sighed and sat behind her.
"Um, I'm sorry. OK?" he said, looking at the sheet that looked just like it was new. Wow, she had really made a great job while he was gone. "Maybe I should leave", he said, and just as he stood up, he remembered his wound. And now when he thought about it, the pain got worse than before. He sat down again, looking at her back.
"Well, if you want I can leave right now", he said, even though he would like to stay at least for the night. On the other hand, he knew that girls liked to be alone when they were pissed, so, before she started screaming at him, he would be walking down the street - as usual when someone got mad at him. He knew exactly where this was going, he thought.

"Hmm? Nothing's wrong," she mumbled sleepily. She turned her head to glare at the boy, wide awake at the mention of him up and leaving. "You're not going anywhere" Cassandra snapped, snatching his arm and pulling him back to the bed, pulling him down next to her. "You're still hurt." she muttered, confused by her own actions. "Nothing's wrong, I'm not mad at you; things happen and weirdly enough I'm really good at house cleaning magics for a Shadow Demon, so it was nothing. Don't worry about it, I was just lost in thought."

She stretched out next to him, noticing him looking at her back, at the bit of tattoo that was visible."You wanted to see them right? To touch them?" She pulled off her shirt, bunching it up in the front so her chest was still covered and willed herself to relax. She felt her wings rise out of skin and rest on either side of her spine. They were a dark purple that faded into black near the tips with thousands of smooth feathers that looked like scales from a certain angle.

"Go ahead," she said, looking back at him with a slight turn of her head. "This is probably the only chance you'll ever get to touch a live demon's wings; I'd take it if I were you,"

Sam, who had been expecting to see a pissed off-face looking back at him, sure was surprised when she kind of wanted him to stay. Or, at least, cared about him. Did she really care about him? It sounded... wierd. But, why else would she want him to stay? If she didn't care, she wouldn't mind him leaving. He had actually made that suggestion himself. But he was happy that she wanted him to stay - but he wasn't hoping for too much though. He knew that there must be some other reason. Maybe something she wanted him to do, something that was good for her or whatever. Taking advantage, or whatever it was called.

At first, he didn't understood what she meant. Want to see what? When she said touch them, his first thought was boobs. At least when she took her shirt off. Dirty thoughts, he thought, and felt emberrassed when he understood that that was not was she meant. And when he saw her wings, he couldn't quite beilieve his eyes. Was it for real, really? Was that actually real wings, so near him? He looked at the wings in admiration. He nodded slightly when she said he was allowed to touch them, quickly moving his right hand towards one of the wings, as if he thought she was joking with him and was going to jump out of the bed or something when he was just inches away from touching them. But he slowly got in touch with them, and a small wow in admiration left his mouth as he touched one of them carefully. This couldn't be for real. Then he let go, beacuse he knew that she probably wouldn't want him there too long - he didn't want her to think he was a perv or something like that.
"That was amazing", he said, lying back in the bed again, looking at her. Beautiful, he thought.