Into The Night (EverydayIrony x Nograd)

Shahara snarled in answer and continued snapping and growling at passerbyers, once even clawing at a woman's dress. "Savage...this means angry?" She asked, interested in all the new words she was hearing. "And slave mean... mean what?" She questioned, pausing to bark loudly at a group of teenagers.

"Savage means angry a furious anger that . . . you will kill things on sight. A slave . . . is like what your acting like right now . . . a slave does work such as hunting, cleaning, and further on," He said moving up in line. The knight checking so people may move through or may not move through.

Shahara nodded, getting the gist of it. She glanced at the Knight, reguarding his armor with a look of disdain. "Only cowards wear iron hides." She murmured under breath and let out a long howl to go along with her false anger.

The knight walked up to us and said,"What is this beast doing get it undercontrol!" He responded with,"I need to get it to my home so i can muzzle it." The knight nodded his head and let us through. We began walking towards the bar. "Thank you for that."

Shahara shrugged. "Howling makes me feel better." She stated lazily, leaning on the demon as the walked. "Smells bad here." She decided as they walked on, finally coming to Desmond's house. Her ears perked up upon recongizing the scent and she bounded forward to sniff at the walls and the door. "Your den!" Her tail wagged excitedly as she waited to be let inside, and as soon as the door was open she burst in, examining all the unfamiliar objects and sniffing everything in sight.

"Honestly your like a d- . . . . no thats normal," He said trying to catch himself from what could be an insult. He left her sniffing things and went up to his room opening and leaving the doors open. Seeing his room completely destroyed. He sighed and looked in the closet finding his clothes and a sort of armor that isnt steel. But it seemed to be a leather armor that he could move easier in.

Shahara had opened up a jar in the kitchen and was now gorging herself on sweet jam, her tail thumping happily against the counter top. She tossed the empty jar aside and took up another, this one of some preserved fruit or another and began to eat that, only to throw the jar away in disgust. She sat lazily on the floor now, full and content. "Demon! Clothes!" She called, a bit excited to see what he had in mind for her to wear.

he came back into the room with shahara wearing the leather armor. "Okay i have two things here in the room. A long dress that belonged to my neighbors wife they gave it as a gift. But then again i also have a females leather armor that was given to me as a gift also. Or i have coins and we can go buy you something. . . . but youd have to find something to cover your ears and tail"

Shahara wrinkled her nose and flung yet another jar, giggling when it broke across the floor. "You had woman once?" She asked and examined both the armor and the gown, examining the latter for a moment before taking it in hand and walking behind Desmond so his back was facing her. She stripped out of her furs and put the dress on, testing the flexibility. Finding it unacceptable, she tore off the dress so it hung at an angle from her knee to her ankle tugged her fur over her shoulders as a cloak. Her tail was hidden and the fur had a hood made from the deer's face which would cover her own. She nodded, satisfied.

"well we could go buy you some clothes . . .and no i had no women . . . they just jokingly gave me both."

Shahara shook her head. "Keep coins. What about bath?" She questioned, already getting out her new clothes. "Want hair like the human women." She'd been admiring the fine, glossy look of some of the higher born women and would like to get a similar result from her own wildly tangled hair.

"Well i have a bath in the back room but do you even know how to comb your hair or use soap?" I questioned getting the idea that id have to help her.

She shook her head as if it were a perfectly normal thing not to have washing skills. She placed a hand on his chest. "You teach?" She asked, trying a smile again and seemed to have improved a bit. She poked her head into the bathroom, examining the tub.

He blushed a bit now realizing he would see her naked. "Uhm .. . i could help but would you like me to be telling you what to do outside of the bathroom?"

The she-wolf shrugged and shut the bathroom door, stripping fully and plopping into the warm water. When her instructions were given and her body and hair scrubbed clean of dirt and whatever else, she emmerged in her new dress and fur cloak. Her skin was pale and smooth, her eyes shining all the more gold from a clean face. Her hair hung around her face, straight and clean and damp. She tossed the comb to the demon and sat in front of him. "You comb."

He actually liked how she looked and he said,"Uhm . .okay." He began to comb through all the knots in her hair. He smelled her scent without dirt for once and it smelled nice. He looked to the bathroom and the tub was utterly destroyed . . .metaphorically.

Her tail swished back and forth as he combed, and Shahara was suprised to find she enjoyed the repetive moment of the comb gliding gently through her hair. "Where we go next?" She questioned, wincing slightly as the fine comb hit a knot. "What's the plan?" She stretched her long legs out in front of her, examining her clean feet with an uncertain look.

"We're going to go find out why i was attacked and then free those other creatures," he stated still combing. "Your feet are fine," He said jokingly.

She found she enjoyed his compliment and looked at her feet with more pride than confusion now. "And how we...how do we do that?" Shahara was not stupid, just wild. It would take a little time, but as she picked up more words she'd be able to use them more effectively.

"Well there's a party at the leader's house of the people that attacked me. You'll have to be my date for the night. Then after we'll set the creatures free by going to the stables."