Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
David caressed her cheek "you're not a monster."
He smiled "I won't go anywhere, you can lash out and hurt me as much as you want, I'll still be here."
He inched closer, and softly kissed her forehead "we're going to be okay."

As he kisses her forehead it feels as if a force was going through her and she feels her heart speed up. She hugs him tighter, she'd never felt this way before.
"If I hurt you too much... I might kill you. I couldn't possibly live in a world where you are not alive...where I can't be in your arms and listen to the beat of your heart. I think I'm falling in love with you David... I just hope that I don't end up killing us both, " she says, as she stares into his eyes.

Reactions: REincarnate
He smiled "I think I'm falling in love with you too.."
David pressed his forehead against his and gazed into her eyes.
He took a deep breathe and tightened his arms around her "It's going to be okay, we will get through it together."

As their foreheads touch and his eyes gaze into hers. She smiles as she realizes her frightening vibrant yellow eyes weren't hideous in his eyes, and if they were he gave no indication of it. She inhales deeply, drinking in his scent. If she lost him, or had to leave him to protect him, she would make sure she memorized every single thing about him. As he says he is falling for her, her hearts skips a beat and her cheeks become a bright red.
"You have the strangest effect on the curse, I've never been able to stop before. But when I saw you it was as if you opened a small crack in the curse that allowed me to gain some control of myself. You are the most important thing to me now... I will never forgive myself if this ends badly...I love you David, " she whispers.

David blushed deeply, he never had a connection with anyone before. "I love you, Scarlet."
As silence fell, he inched closer, she didn't move..
He softly pressed his lips against hers, it felt amazing how their lips locked into a sweet kiss.

Scarlet melts into the kiss as soon as their lips touch. She kisses him back...this was her first kiss. An electric current fills her, binding them together. Her lips mold with his as if they were made for the sole purpose of kissing him. She feels her heart speed up and she loves it. She loves him. She most definitely loved this sensation.

His arms were around her tightly, and got tighter as the kiss heated.
When the kiss broke, he smiled and opened his eyes slowly "w-wow.. I uhm.. wow.."

Scarlet smiles at him widely.
"Yeah... Wow... just wow, " she says, her cheeks blushing crimson. "That was my first kiss."

David looked at her "really?"
He started blushing and looked down "m-mine too.."
He bit his lip and looked back up "you're amazing.."

She was shocked when he said that it was his first kiss to.
"You're incredible," she replies, her heart beating fast still.

David smiled and pulled her close, laying down with her slowly.
He held her and looked at the sky "so tell me about yourself.."

She smiles as he lays with her, but gets nervous when he asks about her.
"I've been alone since I was pretty young. I can't tell you how I came to be like this... but I was born this way. My mother still loved me even like this. She hid me away from the pack and raised me until I was able to eat meat. She taught me things and kept me away from the pack. But... one day a group of wolves from my pack found my mother and me while we were in our cave. They said I was a cure and so was my mother for birthing me. They... they killed her in front of me and then tried to kill me. They couldn't kill me. I would heal,but I felt the pain.
The pack made me lower ranked than even the omega. Every year each wolf took turns trying to kill me. I lived like that for two years. Eventually I fled the pack and never returned there. I've been alone ever since. I live alone and away from others so I don't hurt anyone. But I crave affection and have been so lonely in the years I've lived alone, " she whispers the story, for it caused her much pain to think about her past.

David laid her down, lend over her and caressed her cheek "I'm sorry.."
He slowly kissed her cheek "I.." he kissed her other cheek "promise to.." than he kissed her forehead "love.." he kissed the tip of her nose "every inch of you.." and finally he kissed her lips "forever."
He laid against her, his head in the crook of her neck. "I will always be here."

Scarlet sighs happily as he kisses her, her heart beating fast again. She didn't know what amazing thing she could have possibly done to have a boy as perfect as David as her own.
"I promise you... I will control myself... I'll do whatever it takes to be yours. You are my everything now David, my reason for living, " she says, laying her head on top of his. She wraps her arms around him and sighs happily.

David smiled "are you mine?"
He softly pecked his lips against her neck "I'm yours."

She smiles at him as he says that.
"I'm absolutely yours forever and always," she answers.
She kisses his forehead gently.

David chuckled and looked up "hmm.. so hard to not kiss you."
He bit his lip and looked into her eyes "you officially are my favourite activity."

She chuckles and blushes at his words.
"Really? I have to admit it's hard to keep from kissing you now. I'd be lying if I said I am not addicted to your touch, " she says.

David smiled "really? Why do you like my touch so much?"
For the first time he looked down at her body, it made him blush, and also feel like a perv.
He quickly focused back on her eyes "sorry.. that was inappropriate."

She blushes as he looks at her body.
"I get this feeling whenever you are close... or when you touch me. I don't know what it is about it..about you... but I just can't stay away.Also, it's okay... I am not much to look at anyway so don't worry about it, " she says

Status
Not open for further replies.