Into the Darkest Woods [Character Sheets][ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul said that all humans are coming from Earth, so it's best in infer that there are no local humans in the other world. Either that or Soul changes it for a few local humans to reside there. @Bootfist

Sounds a little silly but I could just as easily not call her a 'hoo mon'. Because let's be honest. There's pretty much no way I'm ever playing some kind of tree-hugging terrorist Elf.

True, changing the species a little can make a difference. Then you won't have to be a terrorist .

Although I could make it some other strange race.

Oops. Read the wrong CS. Yeah. No humans as locals please. And please don't try to bend my rules by making a "hoo man". Im no genius but I can spot a sneaking mouse ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A sneaking mouse, huh. Okay GM. You got me. I was totally intending to play a human as a local because I personally found it way more interesting than playing an Elf. Or playing as a human from Earth.

But all the cool characters I have in mind aren't sap-soaked tree fuckers, and I am not sure I have it in me to roll a dwarf either. I've already been playing too much dwarf fortress and I think I'm all dwarfed out.

+Basics+
Name: Amalthea Saburova
Appearance:
sZMDIsr.png

Hometown: A village in Siberia, Russia.
Notable relationships: Her mother, whom she has lived with since birth.

Personality in 5 words: Stubborn, mistrustful, caring, brave, sincere.
Personality Description: When first meeting Amalthea, one is likely to notice her unyielding nature. Standing strong when most would falter, she may come off as an unfriendly individual, more-so due to her belief that people are cruel and harboring bad intentions. But beneath her mindset and many barriers, lies a sensitive and kind heart. Once she truly opens up to someone, she will remain loyal - offering support and comfort when needed or prompted to. She frowns upon deceit and trickery, as doing such acts herself would gradually eat away at her conscience.

History and Biography: Amalthea was raised in an almost complete absence of modern technology. With her village being fairly remote, the most she saw was an old-fashioned computer at a small school she attended. In her free time, her mother taught her about survival in the wilderness, which animals to avoid, which plants were edible, and which, were not. It wasn't until her teenage years when she finally learned how to hunt and use a bow. Dogs were plenty in their village, with most being Samoyeds or Huskies. One man, having received a bigger litter than he could handle, gifted her and her mother one of the puppies. The Husky had a large copper patch stretching from its face, over its back, and to its tail. It had been Amalthea's responsibility to care for the dog, as her mother had been too poorly at that time. The animal was the only company she had. Throughout her whole childhood and adolescence, she had been treated as an outsider - all due to her 'foreign appearance', as they put it. Her mother was a source of knowledge, but unfortunately, she was not a good source of support or advice. It may have taken a few years, but Amalthea eventually concluded that if others can't be strong for her, then she will be strong for herself.

+Skills+
Skill Set:
- Archery and hunting with a bow.
- Cooking, gutting, and basic cleaning.
- Training dogs.
- Knows how to behave around wild animals, making a fire, and finding shelter.

+Attributes+
Strengths: Although she doesn't consider herself as someone brave, she is fully capable of pushing herself through difficult situations. Once she creates a place for a person in her heart, they will remain there - cherished as a friend or respected as a companion. She is an independent individual and rarely depends on others.

Weaknesses: She is initially distrustful of people and may challenge them to the point of provocation. In an effort to avoid being seen as 'weak', she may end up doing rash and thoughtless things. This may also make her an unreliable leader as her actions are prone to be clouded with her emotions. Additionally, she is physically unable to carry anything heavy for prolonged periods and can't land much of a hit bare-handed.

+Other+
-
Responds to 'Thea'.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo ♍.​

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Hmm. Maybe I could play some kind of anthropomorphic bird woman. That could be fun. Sound cool?

(Except all the pictures I'm coming up with are dumb. Bleh.)

Oh no wait I could totally make a cat man. Catman! Kathmandu. He could hail from the south. The dusty dusty south. That yellow place with the trees in it? Tropicat maybe? Tropicat. Wow. I'm proud of that portmanteau. Scuttle about the beaches and skitter up trees. Beat things to death with your bare hands. And claws.

Does this concept seem like it would fit? I'd really, really like to play a catman.

• Thank You
Would that be like an anthropomorphic cat man? :3

Is this still accepting?? I am Hella interested

Would that be like an anthropomorphic cat man? :3
It would be the kind that doesn't suck, I guess. I figured anthropomorphic was the only kind of catman there was.

...if you totally glaze over animu weeb neko bullcrap, at least. But if you look for anime catman, usually you're going to see them getting pounded six ways to sunday, and I don't mean by fists. Or at least, not exclusively?

@Bootfist You can have your catman. The south part? There's prairires, a swamp, then what COULD be tropical forest?
@Honorific ..... Okay fine. (Lol, more players than I anticipated.)

@kimsim12 Ill go have a look! Scurries away

I can't handle anymore players without a dedicated, seasoned Co-GM. Which I don't have.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
We'll say he's from what COULD be a tropical forest, then. I'll be working closely with you in order to make my catman then.

Sounds good to me. Shoot me a PM whenever you want. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.