Into the Darkest Woods [Character Sheets][ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will accept. But on that note: if anyone would like to pm me a Co-GM resume, I feel like I might need one. Just tell me about GMS experience and useful skills you have and how much availability and such. :)

Great :D I'll fill in a sheet by tonight.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Name: Sania Mahal
Appearance:
Sonam-Kapoor-Wallpaper-4.jpg
Hometown: A village in India
Notable relationships, etc: She was an orphan taken in by a rich family to look after their children.
Personality in 5 words: Talkative, friendly, helpful, easily frightened, gullible
Personality Description: Sania is a warm and caring individual, even if she does happen to be strict at times with the children she took care of. She can be a little gullible and is easily brought to tears by a sob story. She is hardworking and will try to help people in need. She can be a bit of a coward though, and she will think of cons more than pros.
History and Biography: Sania was orphaned at birth in a small Indian village. Girls were already thought to be a burden and she could have easily been killed if it wasn't for a passing by family that decided to save her. She was raised in a rich family's house that taught her the basic education she would need. When she was old enough, she was trained to be a nursemaid for the younger children of the house, cleaning after them and their rooms, feeding them, teaching them and in general being something of a mother to them.
She spent a good part of her teenage years with this family until she turned eighteen. This was when marriage proposals started coming in for her. It wasn't looked at nicely by the other girls in the house as she was just a servant. She was kicked out of the house and had to find jobs cleaning houses. It paid enough to buy food for the day. She hoped someday to find another family to stay with.

+Skills+
Skill Set: She is good with children and animals.
She can cook and clean.
She is fine with basic outdoor survival, like making a fire and finding food and shelter.
Strengths: (Things like, no fear, strong leader, good listener, quick thinker, more positive personality/physical traits than anything) She is a follower and look up to the leader. She follows instructions to a tee, being used to it.
Weaknesses: She is somewhat paranoid and is not good in making quick decisions. She would rather be told what to do. She has a habit of thinking people may not be happy with her.

+Other+
Nothing really.

Hope this is fine :)

Looks pretty good to me. I'm excited to have an Indian in the RP as I'm in love with the culture and religions based out of India. It should be fun :P

Yay glad for that :D Most of my favourite characters are Indian since that's my background. Sania's brand new though hehe.

@Soulserenity20 I think I'll just stick with regular, Tolkien-style elves for this one. No aquatic elves for me. XD

@Soulserenity20 I think I'll just stick with regular, Tolkien-style elves for this one. No aquatic elves for me. XD
Haha always good! Feel free to make a druid, my elves are always druids so expect that lol

ALSO:
Here's the map we'll be using for this RP. We'll be lost in the forest for most of it lol. It's still a work in progress obviously :3

2zs76rn.jpg

640x397_2664_It_may_be_autumn_2d_fantasy_elf_autumn_portrait_girl_tattoo_face_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

+Basics+
Name: Anya
Appearance: She stands at 5'8" and is lithely built with a small chest and long legs. Her hair, as seen in the picture, is a dark brown color and is cut just above her shoulders. Her demeanor is one of childlike innocence, and she rarely does anything but smile.
Age: She's not entirely sure; she never paid much attention to time. But, in human years, she's about 23.
Occupation/Trade: Caretaker
Personality in 5 Words: innocent || gentle || caring || impatient || childish
Personality Description: Anya has always been and probably always will be a child at heart. She greets everyone with a smile and looks at the world with an optimistic eye. She does not believe much in negativity, and she certainly believes that there is a good reason behind all that happens. She treats everyone with kindness and gentleness, and she can be a bit emotional at times. One of her main flaws, however, is her impatience. Most likely because she acts so childish, Anya absolutely hates waiting. Her naivety could also be considered a flaw, but that's just the way she is. She can be realistic if she absolutely has to be, but she prefers giving everyone the benefit of the doubt--even those who would otherwise be considered monsters.
History/Bio: Anya grew up in a very small Elven village bent on living peacefully with nature. She grew up in the forest and was always enthralled with nature. Everyone in the village had a job to do, and hers was taking care of the forest itself. She was always considered a rather odd sort of child, always hiding away in the trees and speaking to animals as if they were her friends. No one was ever quite sure what to do about her, but they never gave her trouble. After all, it was her job--how she went about it was her choice. She didn't have any parents in particular because the village was dedicated to the idea of working together in harmony. So, although she did have parents, she could never be entirely sure who they were. Some would consider that a sad sort of lifestyle, but she adored it.

+Skills+
Skills:
+She's very agile, making it easy to navigate through tight spaces.
+Being caretaker of her home forest taught her how to fend for herself and survive in such conditions.
+Her time in the forest, as well as her heritage, allowed her to become very affluent with nature mana.
Strengths:

+Her optimism: she's the last person who would give up in any situation
+Her agility: if you need someone to climb that tree over there, she's your elf
Weaknesses:
+Her naivety: she's gotten herself in quite a lot of trouble in the past because she didn't understand the meaning of "predator"
+Weapons: she hates them and refuses to use them, especially against other creatures

+Other+

Hope she looks okay!​

Last edited:
  • Love
I love her already. Cute as can be! Will you be making an outsider too?

Yup, and the outsider shall be male. :)

Good Combo :3 I might do a male elf and a female outsider. I'm better at playing males. Oddly enough. (Is a woman)

I'm better at playing females--not oddly enough because I'm a (young) woman. xD

Lol Fair enough. I look forward to seeing everyone's characters :)

That is one cute elf :3

Can't wait to see everyone elses chars :3

+Name+
Kyumia Soulstorm

+Gender+
Female
+Age+
28 (Human Years)
+Personality in 5 Words+
Un-trusting, curious, wise, laid back, and fierce
+Personality/Bio+
Mia was raised a keeper of magical beasts. She tamed and bred them to sell as work animals, companions, or friends, depending on the species and the need of the buyer. She respects life more than anything else and will not kill unless abosultely necessary. This is not to say that she's a pushover, quite the contrary, in fact. As an only child, she was raised to be independent and strong. She was a natural born leader and perhaps this is why she excelled at beast taming. However, Mia was not gifted with the gift of trust and comfort. Her parents were overprotective and she picked this up as a form of not trusting others and eventually internalized it. A bold, independent woman, a true and loyal friend, and a sincere and honest companion, Mia strives to be all that she can be as often as she can, no matter the challenge before her.

+Skills+
Beast Tamer: Kyumia knows how to act around even the most savage animals. She knows a great deal about the local fauna and can tell you exactly when to run and when to pray to the gods for your life.
Acrobat: Well trained to use her body to her advantage, Kyumia is light on her feet and agile as can be.
Nature Mage: Though she can use most forms of mana, nature mana is by far her strength. Some might call her a druid, of sorts.

+Strengths+
Local: Mia is from these parts. She doesn't know the woods at all, no one in the lands ever venture this deep into the Dark Woods, for none can navigate them, but she is familiar with some of the flora and fauna in the area.
Leader: She is able to think clearly in stressful situations and can put her own differences aside for the good of the many.
Cautious: Kyumia is careful, with both trusting new people and exploring new environments. This is a great way to stay alive in a world where danger is not always openly apparent.

+Weaknesses+
Slender: Mia can't take much of a physical hit.
Trust Issues: She won't be opening up to the outsiders anytime soon, or many locals either for that matter.
No Armour: Mia can't stand wearing heavy clothing and so armor will never really be an option.
Cultural Differences: Humans are weird. .....
Too Much Compassion: If the time comes to defend herself, she will not take the kill lightly. She honors the beasts of the land too much to ever take their death lightly.

I'm thinking of playing a local. Am I clear for that?

Will you be makin a human as well? We need a good number of humans in the the RP for it to go over well lol

Name: Nicole Leinonen
Appearence:
aebbcfcaaaffbf.jpg

Hometown: Daytona Beach, Florida

Notable relationship: A poor girl from down south with an exstensive knowledge of film and sound, with an inquiring mindset.

Personality in 5 words: Determined, helpful, Vengeful, understanding, cautious

Personality: Headstrong, stands up when everyone else is bowing, bewaring of any suspicous persons, sounds more like a federal officer than a student in Media Productions and Sound. Nicole is very determined with objectives and goals, always wanting to achieve it rather than finish first and best. Helpful when in the mood, she will lend a strong hand to those in need of her service and very understanding of certain situations and choices and saying her words of wisdom to keep people she knows in the right mindset, but she has her other side of thinking. Vengeful of those who did wrong to her or any other comrade, she will be relentless and violent in her search for the future victim of her wrath. And if being gone for an extended period of time, she leaves with and comes back a cautious eye to see if anyone or thing were acting strange or out of order.

History: Born into a low-income household with two older siblings, Nicole grew up spoiled in a way for being the youngest of three. She was always being protected over through her early childhood to her preteen years by being held inside from the rough 'ghetto' outside the safe walls of their two bedroom house.
At the age of 12 had begun her rebellious era in which she kept on skipping school to go and watch gangs and learning certain techniques of how to be 'cool'. She had planned on asking to join one of the reigning gangs in her area, her parents had announced that they were moving up north because her dad had landed a job as a TSA officer at some airport in Maine. Seeing as being a thug when you're about to move from the bottom to the top real quick, wasn't a good idea, Nicole had dropped it behind her long ago. Living in Maine was like taking a vacation to her due to how small her town was and how kindred the folk were. Before, she had been cold andd never talking with anyone in her family, while skipping school to go hang out with a group of thugs to add the cherry to the ice cream. But after her move things had seemed to light up, with her learning at a better school system and value the little things.

×Skillz×
Skills: Observtive, Lie detector, Making a tent, quick thinker
Strengths: Second-in-command-like thinking
Quick reflexes
Can take a punch
Big lungs (meaning she can run a little longer, hold her breath longer)
Weakness: Harsh to those who she sees as weaker than her, doesn't hold anything back. All the while being overprotective and angry over the smallest of problems. Continually has a 'lazy college student' phase when she barely does a thing.

(Just putting up my WIP before I head off the lala-land. And since Greenie added her tidbit of their Indian background I gave Nicole my last name ^_^;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.