Interview with a Character #4

S

Shiny

Original poster
I__ve_Crossed_Oceans____by_VivaLaLintu_zps78759a97.jpg

A dimensional traveler moves through time and space in pursuit of interesting beings. She wants nothing more than to sit down, have a chat, and ask a few questions over tea. She's a simple interviewer.
Yeeeeah. That usual chick? She ain't here. But, pfft, whatever, you'll have worlds more fun with me instead. So, pick your poison and have a seat.
Oh...uh, okay. So, why not let her have a chat with your character?

The idea of this is pretty simple. Choose a character of yours and answer the questions the way they would! This could be a good little practice for those trying to get into a character's brainy parts.

Just as before, feel free to add follow-up questions or comments from the Interviewer. Have fun!

The Interviewer asks:

What's your choice of drink?

What's your ideal romance? *wriggles brows*

So, level with me. You ever done anything... naughty?

Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?'

What's an achievement of yours? Somethin' awesome or badass you've done.

Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it?

So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face.

Nero scowls at the interviewer through mismatched eyes; one green, one blue. His white hair seemingly defies gravity as it spiked up and out of his face, clashing with his paper white skin. He crosses his arms in front of his chest before answering, "Juice. Don't matter what kind either, and don't even try to give my that cool-AID crap. It's way too sweet for my liking. Of course, you could always hold back on the sugar but juice is more fruity and suits my taste better." He then gives the question some more thought, taking in the type of atmosphere and the hinted theme, and decides to add on to his reply. "Of course, if you're talking more like alcoholic beverages I prefer the fruity, not-too-strong kind. My boyfriend already drink enough for the both of us. Though, once in a while you'll find me indulging in vodka with him."

Nero looks briefly taken back by the question before regaining his composure. "I never really thought about romance until I met my boyfriend. He was my first at everything romantic and, if you will, sexual," he admits, adverting his eyes with some pink dusting his cheeks. "He's a child at heart and in spirit and though at times it feels like I'm being his father more than anything, I still love him. He's just so... full of life." Nero scowls at the interviewer. "That's the best answer you're getting from me."

"Well- I- Uh..." Nero clears his throat, suddenly going bashful. "My boyfriend feels that sexual activities is the best way to show someone he loves them so we tend to engage in intercourse quite often. Not that I don't mind or anything... Wait, how is this any of your business?" After a brief stare off Nero finally gives in. "Alright, so, my boyfriend and I had this bet, and I forgot what it was over since it was forever ago it seems, and the wager was that the loser had to do whatever the winner wants. Well, I ended up winning and messed with him a bit by making him dress in girl clothes. We did a whole photo shoot and everything! Somewhere along the line things got a little steamy and since then he'll put on a dress to seduce me..." The man's face takes on quite a vivid red color and he visibly slouches in his chair. "So I have a fetish, so what?"

Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?'

Nero grumbles under his breath before sighing. "Our leader. Don't bother asking what he's a leader of exactly; that's classified information. Anyway, he and my boyfriend are pretty close - brotherly close just about - and at first it got on my nerves. Like really got on my nerves. Still does." He seems to remember something and his whole body goes rigid, jaw clenching tightly. "You know what? Scratch that. Our leader is nothing more than a minor nuisance compared to this one guy. I have no idea what his name was, he was just some drunk guy we had the misfortune of stumbling on during one of our dates, and he kissed my boyfriend. Nobody touches my boyfriend like that but me! I ended up knocking the bastard out and being charged with assault."

"Landing myself a spot on the team," Nero replies simply, making it clear he isn't going to go into more detail on that subject. "But, before that though, I got arrested while I was younger, quite a few times actually, for illegal hacking." He quickly shuts up.

Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it?

"First off, my boyfriend is sticking rich," Nero begins. "All I have to do is ask and he'll get me something. Not that I'd ever do that of course. But if I ever win the lottery myself, given I even draw a number, I'd spend it on my boyfriend and the rest of our team. Though, he-who-shall-remain-unnamed also has a lot of money, so that'd be a little unnecessary... Maybe I'll just save it up for the future or buy us our own little private island or something..."

So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face.

"My boyfriend and my laptop," Nero responds without a second thought. "Oh, don't give me that look, you can't get a hold of anyone unless there's wifi and I doubt trees or satellites give off free wifi. The laptop is just something that gives me some piece of mind; keeps me sane." The pale man grumbles something and stands up. "I'll like to conclude this interview now, if you don't mind." He then simply leaves the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny

"I prefer a cold cup of water but I suppose you mean alcoholic beverages," she sighs and scratches her head a moment "I am not much for those types of drinks, really. But if I haaave to pick one I guess it would be ale."

Shardis looks up shocked and her ears swivel so that they point out away from the top of her head and lay down flat against it and she half snarls and chuffs as she begins to speak "I do not wish to take a mate at this time."

She raises an eyebrow and then twists a bit while shifting in her seat, "this is a very uncomfortable chair it does not allow for my tail you know. I have been known to, umm... well you see it's like this...er rather uh you seeee... can we skip to the next question please?"

"You mean like annoying interviewers?" The snow leopard felleon's eyes narrow and another snarl shows her fangs at the man as he becomes the uncomfortable one now.

"I am a field archaeologist in Pegulis of Sunnepheia by trade we look for artifacts. This seams mundane until you add the climate and the wilderness, it can be rather daunting to some. I am at home with it and enjoy the challenges it gives." She smiles and puffs up in pride a bit.

"Well that is so simple it is silly to ask it. I would fund our researches, maybe get a better basket or device so that Medwick can get up and down the mountains better, I hate those stupid avians! You just can't trust them, their so, soo...flighty! pfft!" She waves her huge paw-like hand and the claws flash a moment before the interviewer sees them clearly.

"I have no idea what this 'cell thing is your speaking of but I would like Medwick with me. Other than good food I can't think of a 'thing' to take with us. Besides, with my spirit brother with me we would be free in no time! He is very smart you know." Again she smiles, only this time it is full frontal and shows all her fangs to the interviewer.

uh...alright that is all you can...uh go now, thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Opposite the man sits a knight, with richly decorated armor more at home in a palace than a battlefield. His hands remain clasped on his knee as he takes in the man before him. Then he nervously runs his gauntlet though his long, blonde hair before answering. "Wine on a good day, mead on a bad, cider if neither of those are available. I usually have what the table is having."

This question he leans forwards for his hand resting on his chin and his brow furrowing. "Rescuing a maiden, taking her back to her grateful family, spending the evenings talking and getting to know each other, a proposal... same thing everyone wants."

"Ohhhh..." he means back heavily in his armor and grins while rubbing his chin with the plate gauntlet. "When I was a lad, the prince and I, Dominic, we snuck out of the castle with Prince Noah's horse and rode her into the forest, we didn't yet know that the gates were locked at ten bells so when we returned we couldn't get back inside. I had the bright idea to climb the ivy on the walls... long story short the prince almost fell and I tore his good tunic pulling him up."

The man slowly shook his head. "No, as a knight of the realm I must remain impartial and judge all by their deeds, even the prince."

"Does leading a charge of fifty knights into the field and decimating the forces of the enemy, breaking their lines at a critical moment and deciding the battle count? How about winning the sword, lance, and bow at the last tournament?" he asks with a grin and a flash in his eyes.

"I am already rich, I would donate the money to the city." He said without batting an eye. The answer a simple one.

"I would have my horse, Persephone, and that is all. It would be a crime to trap anyone else there with me and anything else, other than perhaps a tinderbox or knife would be useless."

*​

From the shadows emerges a figure, short, slender, and curvy. Almost impossibly so. Horns poke though hair that is a dirty shade of red falling to frame a heart-shaped face. Behind the buxom figure a barbed tail trails fluidly through the air before curling around the demon's waist as her wings, kept tiny for now, flutter before lounges in the chair with the air of a spoiled cat, her one knee hooked over the arm rest, as her fingers drum on the other.

"Hmmmm..." even this simple sound floats though the air as light as a feather. "Tough call... but I'm going to have to go with the special at my favorite club... a shot of gin with just a few drops of demon blood. We call if the Helevator. Nothing gets you there faster... other than pure demon blood but that's expensive, and if you have demons drinking pure demon blood you run into suply issues and the one rule of that club is no fighting."

"Sex!" the answer is immediate. "Lots and lots and lots of sex. All the sex, everywhere. Feelings are nice too... sometimes. But yes, sex!"

There is a loud giggle as she covers her mouth before stretching in the chair, her red eyes meeting the interviewer's. "More than you could ever hope to in your presumably mortal life. I literally need it to live and... well you heard my previous answer."

"Hmmm....." Her tail flicks out, seeming to be sharper and more pointed, realist shimmering around her body for a and threatening to be torn asunder to let unamed horrors into the world. "Nope, none that are still alive... Jayden sometimes... but I can't hurt my Jay..."

"Probably going to hell, killing this lord guy and rescuing my Jayden who had just died then bringing her back with me as a new demon... But he had it coming, he used to own me."

"I bigger house! And a trust fund for Phaedra... my daughter. And a sex room, and a hundred thousand guards. And I'd get Jayden to retire. Organized crime is dangerous. Even for demons."

"Jayden and my green top, the one with the little frilly flower on the shoulder. I'd like to bring Phaedra too but she had her own guardian angel."

The Interviewer asks:

"My, that's a wonderful first question isn't it? No 'how are you', no 'Your Majesty' nothing. I like it." Dominic looked down at the chair before dropping himself into it, pale wheat blond hair curling and flying around his face, unbound and untamed. "I like mead when I can have it but since the ...Incident, my alcohol tolerance is so low I can nearly get drunk off the fumes alone. I like hot spiced wine anyway. Hot spiced wine and good long sleep."

The Prince looks away, eyes narrowing in thought. "Ideal? I... I used to dream about this ideal sort of romance. I was a romantic. I wasn't very bright when I was younger. I wanted impossible things. I wanted someone to swoop in and rescue me, I guess. I read too many romances as a child. Now? I want someone who can fight at my back, who will be there for me when I'm trying to deal with my daily life as a Prince and deal with these gods forsaken bandits... And the repercussions from the Incident." Dom sighs and slips down the chair a little, one hand in front of his face, the question took a lot out of him. He moves it away and gives a smile that sets his aqua eyes aglow. "I want a love that makes me want to throw him onto the nearest level surface and make him unable to think."

Now that has Dom laughing and sitting back up. "Naughty? Like what sort of naughty? A former lover of mine convinced me it would be an excellent idea to go skinny dipping in the creek. We were ambushed by a group of bandits. I was mortified. Also, sword fighting naked is not a good idea." He muses for a moment and then tilts his head. "When I lived at the Capital in the Castle I was constantly 'naughty'. Not sex naughty, just in general. I was drunk and I wouldn't sit still and 'behave'. I made my family crazy. When Anter- Knight Septum came back... I drove him crazy out of spite for leaving me in the first place. He got to go off and become a Knight you see, with battles and adventures... I got stuck in a Castle with more boring lessons. It's no wonder I did what I did. I don't blame him for my bad decisions though, don't get the wrong idea. I did it to myself. I have gotten when I deserved for my bad behavior. A life apart from everyone."

Dom's hand trails down to his neck, reaching inside his shirt and rubbing at his pale skin. "I hate a lot of people honestly. I hate the person who tricked me. I hate the bandits. I hate Sabel, the bandit leader for what he did to me." He pushes his hand back over his shoulder, touching the top of his shoulder blade under his shirt. "I hate people who hurt other people. As for lessons. Yes. I kill or imprison the bandits and someday I'll get Sabel. I am Prince Dominic Claude of the Stormhawk family. I represent the kingdom of Erastrae. I am the law. I try to rule my little corner as fairly and justly as I can. I won't tolerate anyone who does harm to my people. Treaties be damned." Dom had been fairly animated during that talk and once he realized he was going into 'Prince' mode he stopped and slumped back, hair falling into his face. "Sorry about. As for an annoyance? Anterius Septum. Knight of the Realm. My own personal thorn in my side and weakness."

"An achievement?" He looks thoughtful, his thick blond brows drawn upwards and his mouth pressed tightly shut. Thoughtful and worried. "Nothing. Nothing that I should get any sort of reward for. I fight bandits, it's what I do. It's nothing special, I'm nothing special. Just a Prince. And even that I'm rather lackluster at. Next question please." Dom fidgets with his white shirt, fingers smoothing out invisible creases.

"I'm a Prince, I have all the money I could want." Dom shrugs and waves a hand. "I guess though... I'd put it in the treasury in the Capital to be metted out for the town I'm near, like a sort of... allowance? For roads and community buildings and the like. Or use it to buy more guards for the roads in this part of Erastrae."

"I don't know what a cellphone is..." Dominic looks puzzled and sits up again and tilts his head. "One person and one object? A good knife. That's all I need. Just a good sharp knife. I don't need anyone sharing my silence." The young man stands up and does a small bow at the Interviewer. "I hope you got all the information you needed. But if you'll excuse me, the sun is coming up and I have to fly."

Abigail crossed her legs and leaned forward, lacing her fingers together in front of her knees. She put on this look of total concentration - biting the corner of her lip and one eye squinted almost closed - as she filed through her inventory of drinks she could remember having at some point in time. "Umm... I can't drink a lot, but when I can a bottle of Chardonnay is really nice. When I can afford it, that is."

She breaks into a short laughing fit and leans back in the chair. Tears run down her cheeks as she covers her face with her hands. After a few minutes to catch her breath and the giggles don't threaten her speech, she sits back up and wipes her face. "Sorry, it's just.... No...no... It doesn't exist. It just doesn't. Next question!"

A smile came to her lips as she readjusted herself to sit with her knees together. "See, now, if I told you that I would have to kill you."

"I don't really get to know a lot of people outside of my little circle of friends because they make a lot of enemies. You'd be surprised how many enemies someone can make in a month! Anyway, almost anyone else annoys me. I teach all of them something by the end of the day." Abigail folded her arms and gave the interviewer a cocky smirk. "Don't look at me like that! If everyone you met wanted to kill you, you'd be crackin' heads all over the place too!"

She scoffed. "When have I not done something like that? I live, or not, on the edge."

Abigail shrugged then put on that look of total concentration again. "I can't imagine that I would win in the first place. It's a waste of resources in my opinion, honestly. I would rather enjoy the certainty of hunting rather than the chance of some human made random system of...crap. I don't even know. I'm getting a headache, can we move on?"

"Calm down, it's not a big deal, some people are cheats! They're the ones who die first anyway - let them cheat! Alright... I would want my pack sister and box of matches. The two of us could hunt together or separately and we can make a fire last. We've done it before. Alrighty, are we done here?" Abigail stands and points her fingers toward the interviewer. "Let's not do this again." She walks out, humming absently and makes a point to slam the door closed behind her.

Saori gave the interviewer a brief smile, curling mostly around his bright blue eyes. Thin fingers absentmindedly twirled a lock of red hair as he thought about all the drinks he had sampled over the years. "Well, I suppose if it's available, Cheznia's Winterberry Sangria is heavenly." His eyes closed, loosing himself in the memory of a warm tavern in the chilling winter. "It's not a drink one should have on their first taste. You can hardly tell that it contains alcohol just by taste and it hits you late. It is far too easy to drink too much."

The smile that had been creeping steadily wider on his lips vanished at the mention of romance, his hands falling silent and still in his lap. "I'm not one for romance, as few people understand my need for travel and isolation." There's a subtle tension in his shoulders, his eyes darkened by memories of those long removed from his life. "I suppose my perfect romance would be with someone who could keep their faith in me, as they'd be left waiting for me many a time. But I'd always come back. They would keep me coming back." A bitter chuckle tumbled from his pale lips as he gave the interviewer a broken smile. "My partner would need to be a saint to face all my selfishness."

"I'm afraid I don't understand. Do you mean naughty as in have I ever run into trouble with the law? Or are you asking more on the lines of intimacy?" When told that an answer to both would be preferred, Saori simply shrugged his shoulders. "I've been brought up on some small charges of trespassing and loitering, but nothing more serious than those." He bit his lip, a light dust of pink spreading on his cheeks. "Sexual wise I've been more... experimental, I suppose. I'll try anything once." His gaze was diverted, staring intently at the ground, waiting for the next question to be asked.

The young man gave a shake of his head. "No, there's no one person that I've ever come across that I hate. I don't usually stay long enough to know someone well enough to come to hate them."

A pale hand nervously ran through his hair as he tried to find the words to explain himself. "I don't believe I've done anything particularly incredible. The most I've done is travel across the country a few times, but merchants do the same and at a faster pace."

"I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you with this question as well." Saori took a small breath, holding his hands up in a defeated position. "I would spend the money on travel expenses. Food, lodging, perhaps a horse." There was a small pause, the man lowering his hands to once again rest in his lap. "I'd buy a better cloak as well. I'd love to travel north again, but it would be foolish to go unprepared."

"Hmm... this is a tough one." His eyes fell closed in concentration, a finger tapping gently against his lips. "I don't suppose I could switch out the person for a second object?" A small frown formed on his face when he was told no. It was quiet for a long moment, before he had found his answer. "I suppose my one object would be a hatchet. Wonderfully useful. I don't think I'd bring anybody if I had a choice, but if I was trapped with anyone, Cheznia would be the best scenario. At the very least, she's a good cook."

The Interviewer asks:

What's your choice of drink? With a smirk Liza looks at the interview "My choice of drink mmm that would have to be a black Russian its so smooth you have to try one, If you drink that is if not then still try one. It tastes like coffee" Liza's purple gaze didn't leave the interview as she licked her lips.

What's your ideal romance? *wriggles brows* "Romance who wants romance give me kinky fuckery any day over romance" Liz takes a sip of her drink "I don't do romance I couldn't be stuck with the same person for to long normally one night is to long I never stay beyond the sex and if they don't like it well that's their problem not mine"

So, level with me. You ever done anything... naughty? As she was asked the next question she raised any eyebrow "Now by naughty do you mean sexually or otherwise? Liza didn't wait for a reply she shook her head and placed her elbows in front of her on the table and rested her chin in her upturned hands. "Naughty let me see yes many naughty things to be honest, sexual orgies, blood letting while having sex oh and there was that time I killed my lover by ripping his heart out of his chest" Liza looked up "Oh he had it coming, he came before me and thought to leave me hanging I wasn't going to have that now was I" Going back deep into thought she looked over at the bar and smiled at the waiter who looked back and she put one finger in the air as if to order another drink. As he almost ran to get her what she wanted she rolled her eyes "Humans so easy to use" she said as he came over with her drink, with a flick of her hand she sent him away. "getting back to your question I have killed many humans, Angels and Demons alike some still live but not that its a life worth living in the fire pit in my home, I have made king's cry and made the toughest men my bitch, but that's not naughty its called fun and I like fun" she said with a wink at the interviewer.

Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?' "Hate I hate people who don't like to play my games, and yes I have taught people lessons over the years. The ones I hate the most have to be them God doting Angels" she says with a roll of her eyes as she takes another long sip of her drink. "Their just so yes sir no sir its boring"

What's an achievement of yours? Somethin' awesome or badass you've done. With a giggle like a school girl she smiles "Oh not many people know this but I can kick Satan's ass, not that he would admit it but there are a few who know as they have seen it at first hand, I take no orders from anyone even him" Liza was back in her mind as she watched one of the times she and Satan had nearly killed each other.

Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it? "I have no need for money if I want something its mine I pay for nothing, so This whole lottery question is pointless for me at any rate." Liza yawned she was starting to get bored of this interview.

So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face. As the interview spoke again Liza's ears picked up the slight threat "Oh you would would you? Not that I have a cellphone" Liza laughed and touched the interviews hand. "Maybe I would take you and a whip" she smiled and drunk the last of her drink. "It was an interesting night and maybe I will see you again, on this Island maybe"

With that Liza called her fire ad she went up in smoke as the man from the bar walked over and handed the interview a bill for the drinks Liza had had over the whole night that she had been waiting around for him and there had been a fair few.

The Interviewer asks:

I’m a red wine kind of guy. My brother Kade only drinks beer, I can’t stand the stuff. It holds no class.

My ideal romance; I want someone who could understand that I may not be around all the time. I am the Knight of the Grim Reapers, so it’ll have to be a long distance. I’d practically never be home. But my preferred date is a candle light dinner with some light music to dance to.

Yes, I have. But I am a gentleman, and a gentleman never kisses and tells.

Yeah, Kade at times. He could be the hardest headed son of a bitch I know; we’ve got into some pretty nasty rows. I have the scars, come to think of it, he does too, to prove it. (Mitchel is smirking at this point)

I once soul reeved a hydra that had swallowed Kade, without taking his soul along with it. And for all you that don’t know how hard that actually is, it almost can’t be done.

Eh, I have no real need for money. My life is in the spirit’s realm. So I’d give it to Kade, or the homeless. Probably the homeless.

That is a hard one; if I had no powers or anything, I’d choose Kade. We’ve been in some pretty sticky situations before; I doubt that Kade and I wouldn’t find a way out. As for an object, probably a few candles to keep whatever creature of darkness at bay.

((Oh my a change up! So happy there's another one awaiting my newest character! This one is MADE for him haha!))

A tall, dark brown haired male walked in and approaches the interviewer. His forest green shirt had two tears in the front over his torso, his dark chocolate brown cargo pants were worn at the bottoms where they met with his steel toe boots. He wore brown leather SAP Gloves and a set of goggles dangling loosely on his right arm. His right forearm was covered in several bandages; constant poking and prodding at with needles will cause some major need for excess bandaging.He let a smirk cross his face and it sat there for quite some time.

Before he had himself sitting, however, he had given the interviewer a good look up and down. His gaze eventually rested on the woman's voluptuous chest. With that he sat down, however he rarely made eye contact with her before she started, only staring down at her body.

The Interviewer asks:

The male let out an elongated exhale through his nostrils. He rubbed the stubble on his chin for a bit before glancing to meet her gaze, finally away from her chest. "Well, I prefer Rum and Coke, personally. Sometimes good ole Beer." He explained to her as he turned to the bar tender and ordered a large glass of Rum and Coke. He turned back to the interviewer and gave a toothy, crooked smile.
"Oh yea, the name's Serafim Lou Pomeroy. Yes I speak French. Yes I'm free. Yes I'm old enough to drink, but under twenty-five. No I don't care if you've got a man or not." he told her dumbly.

After taking a sip of his Rum and Coke, Serafim chuckled to himself haughtily. "Good question. I enjoy lots of fun in the bed. Catch my drift? I guess lovey-dovey stuff too, if i were to find the one. But...I don't know I hop around from lady to lady to ever settle down with one long enough to see what it's like with a real relationship. It's all about the sex, sugar-tits!" Sera explained with a wink at that last bit.
"I mean, if i'm gonna die soon anyways, why settle down, right? Live the rest of my days having fun and taking risks! I've got nothing to lose!" Serafim's smile faded away when he stopped talking. He brushed some of his brown bangs from his face and waved his hand at the interviewer, signaling for her to continue.

Sera had to stop himself from laughing over-obnoxiously. He shook his head before taking a few more sips of his drink.
"Come home with me after you've finished tonight's job and you'll see what I like to do." he wriggled his eyebrows at her as she had earlier.
"If I must go into detail, you name it, I've done it!" he spoke wholeheartedly. He didn't think of the repercussions that could arise with saying he'd done it ALL.

Serafim shrugged at her lamely.
"Eh, my life's too short now to care if I hate somebody or not. Then again, there is this one person I'd enjoy flattening out. It's that goddamned teacher back in my senior year. That old bastard failed me. Twice! I had to stay in school two extra damn years just because he flunked me and didn't think I deserved to pass! Honestly I'd like to high five him. In the face. With a brick." Serafim fumed angrily remembering the way his parents had reacted when they had discovered he'd failed his senior year the first time. And then their reaction the second time.

Serafim sat back in his seat, taking a few more sips. He thought for a few moments, at least that's what it seemed like he was doing. In reality he was just sitting silently. The gears had long since stopped working in his head back in high school to start working again. He blinked a few times before answering the question.
"I passed high school. After two times in the senior year." he stated stupidly. Letting that thought linger in the air for some time, he decided to continue.
"Other than that, nothing really. Does dying early in life count? Well, I suppose there's others who've had the same problem, like my father. He died early too. Guess if I die before the age he did that'd be an interesting feat, I think." Serafim squinted his eyes at the idea.
"Nah there's prolly people who've died younger than I will. Heh. Such a short life and nothing to say I've done with it..." Sera trailed off drinking some more of his Rum and Coke.

Setting his empty drink down he ordered another before answering her question. When it was brought to him, he drank half of it immediately.
"If I won the lottery I'd probably spend it all instantly. Or live off of it until I pass. Maybe I'd use it to get better medicine. Since I'd be loaded I could afford something better to help with my Huntington's Disease, yeah?" Serafim nodded his head slowly.
"The medicine would only go so far though, huh? I'd still die anyways. Ha! Maybe if I find the one before I do pass, I'll give it all to her." Serafim grinned to himself as he drank some more of his new drink, finishing another glass. He ordered another one and began drinking it. He continued to drink it as he waited for the woman to ask the next question.

Serafim almost choked on his drink at the woman's cockiness.
"Ooh i like 'em feisty, too!" he laughed at her aggressiveness about the question.
"Anywho, I'd bring some hot chick, or maybe even you so we can have lots of s~ex," he told her in a sing-song voice before continuing to answer her question "the second thing would be a packet of seeds to some sort of plant I--we-- could live off of. Potatoes or something, right?" Sera winked at her.

After finishing up another drink he sat there, tired. he knew he wouldn't get to sleep again. It'd been so long since he'd last slept. He blinked several times, looking back over at the interviewer before getting up. He laid down some cash for the bar tender and walked over to her side. Pulling her pen from her hands in mid-writing, he grabbed her hand and scribbled his cell number on her hand along with his full name. his writing was sloppy, not only because he was writing on the woman's hand, but also because his penmanship was horrid.
"Call me cutie!" he whispered in her ear and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before turning away, dropping the pen back on her clipboard. He walked away waving his right arm. On his way out the door, his arm fell limp to his side and with that, he was gone.

The interviewer had examined the number scrawled on her previously clean hand. Maybe, just maybe, for a moment she'd actually considered giving him a call.

She shook her head and fixed her hair, getting her things ready for the next interviewee.

Wow that was a lot of fun! I love these things so much! I can't wait for more! I'm thinking of going back to the others and doing them as other characters of mine! =u= I don't know, but they're just so interesting! I can't wait until you post some more!

Wane shrugs, "Anything I deem worthy enough a liquid for me to imbibe" he then smirks "Oh! And wine! Gotta romance the ladies"

"The chicks can't get enough of Wane Moonscar. They be all basking in my naked sexiness and shit. And I'll serenade them in all my glory" he leans in and raises an eyebrow back at you "Why you ask? Was that an invitation?" he winks

"Have I? When have I never done anything naughty is a better question." He laughs nervously "Totally, all the time. It's like I'm a god!" He scratches the back of his head, "Just try me! Unless you're too scared. Yeah, you're probably way too scared to hook up with me, that's understandable. I mean I'm like way intimidating in my sexiness" He smirks as he's tapping the table with his fingers unconsciously.

"Alright, so I'm pretty much the coolest guy ever, we all know that by now" Wane's sapphire eyes darken, he closes his hand into a fist "But man, there are some guys out there that thing they are the coolest shit ever when in reality they are not even close" he laughs lightly, but his voice goes back to being in a low deadly tone, "They go around doing their thing with the ladies and slap them around; they beat the shit out of other guys who aren't as cool as them. They're total douchebags!" He leans on the table, smirking a catlike-grin. The crescent shaped scars under his eyes make him look harlequin in appearance "To answer your question. Yes. I teach them a listen. But they never learn. Because they're dead!" he breaks into fits of laughter with the end of his sentence.

Wane laughs, resting his arms on the back of his head "Me existing is the most awesome and badass thing ever. Next question"

He kicks his feet up on the table "Oh you know, fancy cars and mansions and hot chicks...not that I need all that to get the girls, I'm worth like a million trillion dollars as it is"

Wane scratches his chin thoughtfully "Only one person, huh. Well I guess it'll be whoever wins over my heart. Heh, good luck with that, really. Then a box of condoms, because we need to repopulate, right?" He then proceeds to make an obscene gesture with his fingers. He then drops his hands and his face reddens slightly "Wait, this is hypothetical, right?"

Interview with Vera Vladirmirskii

Well, lets see. I like my drinks cold, so no coffee or hot chocolate for me. I also do not like carbonated beverages of any kind. I find water too boring, and most alcohol too exciting. I like ice tea (peach), chilled white wine, and fruit juices.

I am not sure I have an ideal... I mean, I would like to know that me and my partner felt comfortable with each other...Alright, fine, there is a fantasy I had once. I'd meet someone, just in passing, maybe at a party. We'd chat for a few minutes, but then get called away from each other. A few weeks later, we'd meet again. Maybe we'd go out for coffee (well, ice tea for me!) or maybe we'd sit down to a quiet lunch. Either way, we'd spend hours talking. A day or two later, one of us would call up the other, and we'd go out again. Dinner this time, or maybe a nice walk through downtown. For months we'd just go hang out, talk and spend time with each other. We'd be comfortable with each other...and then, *sigh* suddenly one of us would realize that it wasn't just friendship between us, but something more. We'd fall into each other arms, and then spend the whole week in bed.

Well...You aren't going to tell anyone, are you? You better not.

There was this one time, a few years ago, when me and my old college roommate were feeling extra...frisky. We dragged her newest boytoy into the game and...well, one thing led to another. It was actually a lot of fun.

My big brother is the most annoyingly emotionless hunk of a soldier in the history of everything. He doesn't socialize, doesn't like people at all. And he thinks that spending a week in his bloody cabin in the woods is a good time. I just...Oh, he makes me so mad sometimes!

I've never had to teach anyone a lesson, no. Why would I? Its not my place to tell other people how they should behave or who they should be. That's my brother's job, that little....

Well, I do own my bookstore outright. I think that's a pretty great accomplishment.

Tch, what do you think? First, buy the two empty buildings next door (yes, I am already saving up for this anyway, but it would be nice to get it all done at once.) I could expand, maybe even add a small cafe. I'd buy a house too, one with a huge garden. Oh, maybe I could clear out some space in the back of my building (or buildings!) and add a garden at the shop?

Of course, I would also buy a great new motorcyle, and some new clothes. But most it would go into the shop and a house.

I would take my brother Yuri, annoying as he is, because he has to be good at surviving. I mean, he's a soldier, and a damn good one. And...hm. Yes, I would take a pair of garden gloves, to protect my hands while I worked on surviving and/or escaping.

A young woman of Japanese and possibly Korean descent sits across from the interviewer with a look that clearly displays her his thoughts aloud. Dark brown eyes narrow a little further with suspicion. 'Just how the hell do you plan to waste my time?' that gaze seethes and it probably doesn't help that this interviewee is sitting slack in his(?) chair like some kind of delinquent. One leg out straight, right in the way of tripping someone should they walk by, the other leg bent at the knee and angled off to the side, arms crossed over a petite torso. Oh, but just this punk's attitude is enough to warn anyone not to comment on that girlish figure or beautiful face. A hand untangles from the opposite arm, just to raise up and scratch an itch underneath fiery red hair tied back in a ponytail. And yet still the gender of this young person would be undetectable if it weren't for the boys' uniform staring the interviewer straight in the face...

"Drink? Hahhn? Like booze?" The young man grimaces slightly, as if put off by the whole question itself. There's a pause where it feels as though no answer will be given at all, but then the boy lets loose a sigh and straightens his posture just a tad. "I've tried sake and different styles of wine because of my mother's dinner parties... Actually, don't print that. No comment."
Right off the bat, this person seems about as flustered as a second-grader. "R-r-romance?! Like I'd think about that kind of thing! I..." Again he trails off on an inner conversation with himself, perhaps to convince himself that answering isn't as embarrassing as he thinks. "Well there is this gu-- person." Gu? We're all pretty certain that was going to be 'guy' right? "Well, okay. Maybe there's two..but that doesn't make me conceited! I just..because they're both important to me... Next question! Now!" He's 'kindly' (read: rudely) reminded that he hasn't actually given an answer yet and quickly his annoyance shows on his face. This boy is quite the open book. "What do you mean I didn't answer the question? Argh! Fine! A person who will fight beside me and respect me. It's that kind of thing, okay?" Okay.
This question seems to be more to the boy's liking, although it's quite obvious that he isn't getting the connotation behind that last word. Nevertheless, his smug grin is annoyingly charming. "Tch! I'm a natural born rule breaker. Of course I--" He's noticed the interviewer's 'are you serious?' expression. "Why the hell are ya lookin' at me like that? .......Waitaminute." Ah~ Now he's caught on. And his face is almost the color of this font. "What are you, a pervert?! Who asks these kinds of questions?! Listen, punk. I ain't tellin ya nothin' about that so just move along."
Apparently delinquents actually crack their knuckles when they think about fighting. "Hah. All the damn time. I guess you could say I have a bit of a temper." One of his friends was contacted after this interview and his words on the matter were "a bit of a temper?!"
"Achievement? Hell, I'm the Banchou's right hand. Having someone like that guy's respect.. That's something I'll always cherish and feel proud about." For the first time during this interview, the boy wears a genuine smile on his lips. Somehow it feels like this is a completely different side of him. Or maybe just a completely different person.
Many answers are expected, all of them based upon this guy's tough streets personality: party, girls, bling, something else frivolous and wasteful. "Move out." This answer feels like it has deep, deep roots. He's asked to elaborate. "My parents and I.. Well, we don't really see eye to eye, ya know? I would use the dough to get out from under their thumb real quick and just..live. Go to college. Save the rest and spend it as I need it. Probably help out a buddy or two."
Here, he really looks thoughtful. At the beginning of this interview, the impression he gave off was that he wasn't very bright and that he was nothing but a troublemaker with no future. But throughout the interview, he's shown the strangest, sometimes even contradicting personality. And right now, he seems like he's weighing his options properly. After a very long pause, he leans forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his knees and stares down at the floor. "I know that wanting to take someone you care for is selfish but I think I'd do that anyway rather than spend my last days trapped with someone I hate. So, I guess I'd take Banchou with me. He'd tough, so I know he'd be able to deal. As for an object... My violin. Though there's a lot of bitterness attached to that instrument, it would serve as a reminder I guess."

The interviewer comments on his schizophrenic use of grammar and inquires if he's possibly trying to hide a wealthy upbringing. "Shut up, will ya?" What a strange guy. "Girl. But don't tell anyone, okay?"

Too late.

• Love
Ellis has agreed to meet the interviewer in a local coffee shop. He sits nervously fidgeting in a leather seat, until the interviewer arrives. Ellis gets up to greet her, then they both sit down for the interview.

"For today or usually?" Ellis asks, unsure since they're in a coffee shop. The interviewer, a tall, brunette lady, confirms that she means usually. "Usually my favorite drink is a cream soda," Ellis replies, "But I'm going to go and order a cafe latte today." Ellis asks the interviewer if she wants a drink, an offer she declines, then he goes to a latte. It hasn't even crossed Ellis' mind that the interviewer meant alcoholic, but the interviewer just decides to move to the next question.

Ellis' cheeks set ablaze just at the mention of romance. "Um...well...maybe..." Ellis stutters, glancing around for inspiration. He takes a deep breath, then blurts out, "AgirlwhoImeetatthebusstopintherainthewetalkalotandshesreallyreallyniceandintelligentanddoesntmindwhenimclumsyandeatsmycakesthensaysimsweetasitandshewillhonestlybewithmeforeverandlikespeckonthecheekjutasmuchas..." The interviewer lets Ellis have a few sips of his drink to calm down, before she moves onto the next question.

"I-I hate to say it," Ellis admits, looking at his feet, "But I was once told a massive lie to my parents." The interviewer considers letting Ellis keep his innocence, but then decides to tell Ellis she meant sexually anyway. Flabbergasted, Ellis just shakes his head violently, and edges away from the interviewer.

"Hate?" Ellis repeats, "Why would I hate anybody? Of course not, and I can't think of anybody who annoys me. But how does school come into this?" The interviewer has pretty much given up on the really interesting/revealing questions by now, so she just goes on to ask some normal stuff.

"I once baked a cake for a celebrity!" Ellis announces, super-proudly, "And I've stayed alive till now. Life is always something to treasure." The interviewer is yawning as she writes this down, not really caring about what Ellis says anymore. In fact she's pretty much predicted Ellis' next answer. It would have something to do with charity and/or cakes.

"With so much money it's hard to decide" Ellis proclaims, with a gleaming smile, "But i'd probably start by buying a larger cake shop, some more utensils, that kind of stuff. Then I'd go shopping for some new dresses, plus accessories. I'd give whatever I had left to charity!" Ellis has no clue how mad the interviewer is with him right now.

"One person? It'd be mean to pick just one! I'd draw lots, or something," Ellis decides, the interviewer seriously considering punching Ellis in the face, "As for my object, I'd like my diary, pen included. That way I could keep my diary up to date, I could have access to memories off the island, and if I die on the island, I'd die with my life story, which is a nicer way to go." The interviewer barely scribbles the sugary words down, before scrambling to her feet, eager to leave. She give a vague thanks to Ellis, then heads for the door. "Good riddance, nosy bitch," a voice similar to Ellis', but hoarser, colder, calls out from behind. With goose bumps down her neck, the interviewer whips around, only to see Ellis staring back at her with innocent eyes. She shrugs it off, reassuring herself it couldn't have possibly been wimpy Ellis, and it must of have been her imagination spicing up such a boring interview, She leaves the coffee shop, unsuspecting...

Leon looked at the new girl that had taken the place of the old one. This one seemed to have some more interesting questions for him, and he didn't have anything better to do this evening.

Anything with a high amount of alcohol in it. Because I don't get drunk, and the more alcohol I drink the more the person I'm talking to will drink. And when that other person becomes too drunk, they will probably start spilling some very interesting information. I only use drinks as a mean to get what I want, I don't really enjoy the drinking itself.

Romance?

-"Oh please don't get him started on that again."

My ideal romance would be an epic adventure on the seven seas, sailing over .... (and he went on talking for a couple of hours) .... And then finally rest in the beautiful arms of the lovely ocean floor.

Of course I have, I am a pirate. What did you expect?

Not really, there has been some people that wants to kill me because I am a pirate. But I see it more as a cat and rat game, I just let them believe for now that they are the cat. I don't hate them, but I still like to play around with them. Their hate for me is very entertaining.

My biggest achievement must have been becoming the captain of my ship after just four years on the sea. I don't really think I deserved it at the time, but I start to become a captain both I and my crew can be happy about. And if you don't think that is awesome or badass enough, then what about finding the lost treasure of Alkhari. We had to go through a deadly jungle, almost got eaten by giant anacondas, nearly met our maker in a pool of quicksand and got trapped by a sirens spell. It took us thirty days to get to the treasure. The way back on the other hand was very easy.

HAHAHA, I have treasures from all over the world, I have more money than I can spend already. Money doesn't interest me much though. Sure I go out on adventures and finds treasures, and even rob people. But the treasures are more a bonus. I'm only out after the adventures. But my men wouldn't be too happy if I left the gold behind so I'm taking it for their sake.

What's a cellphone? .... Anyway.. One person and one object. There is only one person I would want to have there, and that would be Nicholas. Though I'm not certain how he would take it if I got him stuck with me on a desert island. Oh well, he will get over it at some point. And for the object... ... Well, there is a legend of a hollow horn filled with fruits, and it can never become empty. Once you take a fruit out of it, new ones will appear. So I would probably want that item with me, at least then we wouldn't starve. Though as long as there is fish in the water I guess it wouldn't be too hard to get food anyway.

The Interviewer asks:

Allen raised an eyebrow and looked at said interviewer. "I'm not one for those types of drinks."

Romance? Allen scoffed at the word and shook his head. "I like a well-built romance. One that isn't made up on a complete bullshit.....Oh, I'm sorry. I was reference this movie poster I saw on my way here. Some New Moon crap.....Y'know what, Next question!"

"Lady, A true gentleman never kisses and tells." Allen teased with a wink. Hopefully, they got the hint to not go there.

He purposely took some time to build up his answers for this and possibly the remainder of the time. "There's only one person I hated and with good reason too. This person wanted to wipe out the human race and almost did it. Said person is the only person I killed."

"I could give you a list of things that I done or had a part in that was awesome or badass. You got some paper?"

"There's no need." Allen shook his head. "I'm already filthy rich but if I had to do something with it, most of it would go to various charities and stuff like that."

Allen shrugged and chuckled silently. "Probably my katana and my girlfriend." He left out the fact that he had a third thing but that was another side of him and therefor counted as him. After all: ' I am Thou, and Thou art I'. He got up and left, bidding the interviewer goodbye.

As he got down the street, a chibified spectral figure sat on Allen shoulder. Said chibi had on a light blue kimono with straw sandals and a black fedora on its head. 'Took you long enough to get out of there.' It said. Odd thing is that it's voice was similar to Allen's...just off-kilter...

Massion raises an eyebrow. "Come now, are you really asking me such a question? Blood is a favorite of mine," A sinister smile crosses his lips. "You look as though you've seen a ghost. Nervous are you? I don't bite, unless you want me to."

"Romance is dead, as am I, therefore I have no ideals pertaining to it. Stop moving your eyebrows like that, it is rather annoying."

"Are you asking me whether or not I've had sex? Of course. Sex, coupling, -blank- it's all the same. The way you are looking at me right now...."

"Cyanbel. Damnable werewolf, though, he's dead. I killed him if that is what you want to know. My lover's husband, another dreaded dog in heat, I particularly enjoyed killing him too. Teaching them a lesson? Well....death comes in quick doses."

"Badass....hmm....as my lover was giving birth to her daughter, I helped mind you, I fought my old lover whom managed to take the baby. Our fight ended up near a cliff side where I slit her throat reclaiming the child."

"I'm already wealthy and did I mention dead? I have no need for money."

"Before you could even think about punching me I will be at your neck, sucking your blood, while you become deaf on your own screams. Ahem. I would not be on an island, chances are the sun would be burning bright and that for me is a death sentence."

Eleri glances around in confusion before pointing at herself. "Who me? You're not a bartender... Hrm. All right then. I'll bite. Get me a brandy on ice."

There was a twitch to the corner of her mouth. "I don't have time for romance. I have responsibilities. Saving the world and all the jazz. But, I kinda like the whole idea of candlelight dinners and walks in the moonlight. Y'know, that normal people stuff."

"That's none of your goddamned business."

Her eyebrow quirked up and she rolled her eyes. "Nice segue. Yeah, as a matter of fact there are a lot of people I hate and a lot of things I get annoyed by. Weirdos in bars, for example. Keep on asking these questions and we'll if I start teaching some lessons."

A dark expression fell over her face as she turned away in her seat to focus on her drink. "I haven't achieved anything yet. Whether or not I managed to do something 'badass' is still up in the air. Lets all hope I'm not a total failure."

"Obviously you're drunk." she muttered with a shrug of her shoulder. "I don't need any money, I guess I would give it to someone who did."

Eleri smirked, giving a sly sort of smile. "I'd have with me a Descendant and the Amulet. Because you can sure as hell bet if you have both of those, you won't be stuck anywhere alone for long."

The woman dressed in an impeccable grey suit regarded the interviewer with an amused expression. Her nails tapped gently on the bar. "I like a good beer. But if you're thinking about buying me a drink, there's no need. I own the place."

This made her laugh out right. "Does foreplay count? I don't really DO romance. That whole flowers, dates, and other crap is pretty much just a bunch of useless fluff. Everyone knows it's the sex people really want, so why not skip to the good part?"

She cast an innocent expression, which really just made her look devious instead. "That depends on your definition of 'naughty'. Sexy naughty? Murder naughty? Thieving naughty? I've done a lot of things I never thought I would, some I am not proud of. Some I would be happy to do again in a heartbeat. Don't ask such vague questions."

That innocent look faded in to a slow cheshire cat smirk as she leaned forward in her seat. "Yes, yes, and yes. No one crosses me without consequences."

"Everything I do is badass." Even after the statement, though, she was leaning back in her seat again and giving the question more serious thought. "I had my daughter. I've done a lot of things that someone might call badass, but having her and not fucking it all up feels like the biggest achievement I could ever make. Nothing can top that."

"Invest. My family will live for quite a long time, I want to make sure we have money to live several lifetimes."

"How about I punch YOU in the face, asshole, if you talk to me like that again?" She almost looked ready to do it right then. "I would have Cupio. I don't need anything else."

The Interviewer asks:
Kiera Ann Elizabeth White

Well, that rather depends, darling. I prefer fresh Elven blood, but that's if I feel like I want to get tipsy.

My ideal romance, is some seductive tempting after an evening meal, and then perhaps aggressive sex in the bedroom. Breaking headboards, and all of that.

Oh, dear. Must we go into this?

Plenty of people. Many of which were hunters, like the one who killed my daughter.

Well, being royalty from France is good enough, isn't it?

I'd rather give it to the Coterie I associate with.

I'd have an Elven man, and perhaps a hair brush, I hate getting my beautiful ringlets in a mess.

Leone Sinclair
A light-skinned, almost pale man walks in. He's covered in scars, some of which are still open - and unbleeding. The darkness around his eyes make it very clear - the man is undead. Still seems rather spry, however, and as he lazes across a nearby chair, the clink of metal could be heard in various parts of his leather armor. The purple symbol of Undercity is clear on his tabard.

"You sure you want to be asking a Forsaken that?" He grins, showing off his pearly whites. Though his gums had lost a lot of the color, they're rather pink. "Doubly an apothecary... don't worry, I'm not a member of the Royal Apothecary Society, but you never know, right?" He waves a hand, his yellowed fingernails and patchy skin very clear, "I love the fizzy drinks you can get at the Darkmoon Faire. The fruit-flavored ones? I don't have fantastic taste buds after dying, but the fizzy feeling is rather pleasant."

"Hah! Once again, Forsaken. I haven't got the feeling left to 'get off' anymore, though I've the endurance to keep going for a long... long... LONG time." He winks, "Though really, dying has left the ideals of my living self with it. I'm really looking for someone who's my friend as well as a lover. Someone I can laugh and drink with. Someone I can trust, and who trusts me. Lovers betray each other, but a friend... well, a good friend... even one you happen to 'enjoy the company' of, well..." He pauses, picking at a cut on his cheek. "Oh. I guess someone who doesn't mind I'm dead is a plus, too. Dead as I am, too. I sparkle for no one."

Leone tilts his head back, laughing for a good minute. "You serious!? I'm a rogue. Naughty's practically in the application! Poisoned weapons, stolen property, underhanded tactics..." He pauses, before looking to the side. "I'm not as 'naughty' as the others, though. Using the plague or blight on someone is below me. Same, I'd much rather clobber an old lady with a blackjack if she's in my way rather than kill or. Nonlethal stuff, y'know?" He shrugs: "Unless you're implying something more... promiscuous? If that's the case - oh, yeah. All the time. Something about being dead just brings the ladies in from all around. Pity they didn't do that while I still had the ability to feel pleasure."

"Oh yes. The party I was in when I was alive - we had a shaman that refused to heal me." He points out a few scars, "See this? All I got was 'my spells are for the warrior, you better suck it up'. The warrior would bully me..." He notes: "I was a cartographer for the Explorer's League at the time. Wimpy little guy.... anyway, the hunter would 'accidentally' shoot me, or direct enemies right at me. Finally, we had a dark magic-user... smarmy little gnome punk. Mohawk, bright pink hair. He'd laugh in my face every chance I got. Worse, when I died? They didn't bother to recover my body."

"Remember that party I mentioned? Hunted each one of them down, in their homes, and killed them. Myself. They caught on after the second death, which was the warlock. The final three banded together, and got a few others - get this: they replaced me the day I died. Had the new person - this chick had a pair you wouldn't believe, mind. It was a real pity what I had to do to her, but it's the principle of the thing. The hardest was that warrior - ended up using a Potion of Giant's Growth during the fight. Does exactly what you think it does - it doubles his size. So I ended up having to climb the bastard with my knives, which were too small to get through his skin anymore. Had no problem piercing his eyes, though..." He smirks, reliving past kills.

"A bunch of gold?" He considers it. "Yikes, that's actually pretty tough." He snaps his fingers, "Alright. I'd buy a big, huge house - something with a hot tub and a bunch of servants, including two people who's entire purpose was to keep me preserved and decent-looking. While I lived there, I'd get a bunch of folks to do tasks for me. A guild of sorts..." He looks around, "Okay, more like a crime-ring, with me as the big boss. Spend some gold on training my crew up, and take a bit of the profits for myself. They get most of it, of course. Gotta keep my crew happy."

"One person, one object... Well, pity that last part's on there, or I'd say 'a mage who knows teleport'. Since that's out..." He pauses for a good long time. "The party's shaman, that I mentioned before, and a device that brings him back from the dead." The undead man grins, "I don't eat, sleep, or drink - I'm undead. So I'd really just need entertainment, and killing him in creative ways wouldn't ever get old."