Interview with a Character #4

Cyrus suddenly appears and looks around frantically. "You. Interview? Moi? Sure. No. Yes. Yes. Okay."

What's your choice of drink?
Cyrus breathes deeply. "I LIKE ALL SORTS OF LIQUIDS. Blood, tomato juice, beer (especially dwarves brew!), lemonade, margaritas, THE SOULS OF MY FALLEN FOES."

What's your ideal romance? *wriggles brows*
Cyrus cringes. "I don't really have the time. I don't stay in one place for too long either. I've had a few flings I suppose, but otherwise...... I prefer not to get attached."

So, level with me. You ever done anything... naughty?
"What? I travel through space and dimensional rifts with a sword and guns and a huge arsenal of- oh, wait, what?" Cyrus grins. "I'll admit to spending some quality time with a woman I was contracted to kill once. A looooong time ago. More recently, she was the hunter and I was the prey."

Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?'
"EVERYBODY. MY WEAPONS HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD OF MANY."

What's an achievement of yours? Somethin' awesome or badass you've done.
"I travel between dimensions saving them all from impending doom, does that count?"

Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it?
"I own several lotteries, I really don't need money."

So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face.
"You can't trap me on an Island, I can go through the folds of space on a whimsy. Your time is up. Leave now."

Reactions: Shiny
Aisha looked around in the room after their original interviewer, but she was nowhere to be seen. Apparently she had something else to do. Archer accepted it without question and almost dragged Aisha to their seats.

"I don't drink that often. A small glass of whine is usually the only thing I take if anything." Aisha answered, feeling slightly nervous with the new interviewer, though she could not quite understand why yet.
"I drink anything as long as it's not poisoned." Archer chuckled.

"The ones which ends right after sex." Archer replied.
"Seriously?"
"Romances are for idiots, I prefer the wild single life."
"Well, I on the other hand would love to fall in love and have a romance." Aisha said, not agreeing with Archer's weird lifestyle at all. "He would be wonderful and sweet, and a good listener. We would talk all night long while watching the moon walk up and then go down in the sky. We would comfort each other during heart aches and laugh together during times of joy. Date for some years before moving in together, getting married and have kids, then live happily ever after." A dreamy sigh escaped her lips as she was completely lost in her own little world.
"Happily ever after?... I hope I don't have to be there when that plan fails. I am not good with crying females. Though I might think about comforting your ex if he's down. And if he's not, then we can always have a break up party." Archer was smirking like a fool, which only made Aisha more irritated with him.
"Idiot!"

"O..o..of course not."
Aisha stuttered. "At least not willingly..." An embarrassed blush entered her cheeks because of two events that recently had happened, but she did not talk about any of them.
"Oooh. Seems like I have quite the story to tell Taliesin when we get back." Archer mused just before getting a frightened and confused look from the girl. "But I won't. I'm not that evil." He then said with a grin. "You don't even need to ask me about it, I think I've made my point very clear already. Naughty is my middle name." Archer gave a bright smile.

Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?'

Aisha couldn't help but throw an eye towards Archer while the interviewer asked the question. "I wouldn't say I hate anyone, but there are certainly people who are hard to get along with." She replied, turning her head away from Archer.
"You're hurting my feelings." Archer pouted before a laugh slipped through. "I don't particularly hate anyone, nor do I easily get annoyed. Usually those feelings are simply momentary if they ever arise, so I don't think much about revenge, or teaching them a lesson as you want to call it." He shrugged slightly. "Though I do have my childish moments when I don't want to do anything else but tease someone for doing something stupid."
"What did I ever do to be called stupid?" Aisha asked quite offended.
"Don't worry, you're in the category, simply fun to tease." He said innocently.
"Gee, thanks. Now I'm feeling so much better." Aisha replied as she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Damsel in distress is your biggest achievement, isn't it Aisha?" Archer teased his companion and poked her arm just to be a little bit extra annoying.
"Shut up... I've done stuff... Like... Ehm... You know.... That time with the... And so on..."
"Well you're a lost cause." Archer chuckled. "My first successful mission maybe. I sneaked onto a well guarded ship, slit the throat on the captain and sneaked off without being seen by anyone. They were so confused in the morning it was hilarious." He couldn't help but laugh at the memory, which probably made him seem a bit psychotic.
"You suddenly made me happy over not having any achievements. But you also made me incredibly scared of you. I am so glad I'm not the one sleeping in your bed." While she knew that Archer were an assassin, hearing about the assassinations were not something she wanted to do.

Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it?

"Buy a small house to myself and my future family somewhere nice, and then make sure to save enough for bad times that might come." Aisha said.
"Wow, you're thinking way too small. But what could one expect from a boring person like you?" Archer yawned for dramatic effect and the protest Aisha tried to raise. "Personally I would buy every prostitute in Ruuk, male and female. Have a gigantic orgy with lots of alcohol. Of course Taliesin, the master of masters would be there too. I would drink and get it on until I finally died of either exhaustion or by being stabbed in the back. Yep, that's what I would do if I had that kind of money." He seemed awfully proud and content with that answer.
"You're just making stuff up as we're going along, aren't you?" Aisha blamed him.

"Everyone will choose to live a life in luxury if they had the money, but how many would buy their preferred death method, huh?" Archer explained completely serious about it.

"It's probably just you. I hope you're proud over yourself." She replied while rolling her eyes.

So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face.
Aisha looked slightly confused at the interviewer.
"What's a... cellphone?" She asked.

"Does it matter?" Archer said, not particularly caring as they couldn't use something they had no knowledge of either way. "I would choose Taliesin as my companion, as he's both good in bed and probably could make sure we survived." He then told the interviewer. "And as for the item, definitely a sword so that I could fend off anything that decides to attack us."

"I would choose...... ... Uhm..." Aisha was slightly more conflicted over the decision as there was two guys she would not want to be without. One were her childhood friend and one were the flame of her heart. "I think I would love to have Kellen there. I think he would protect me if we were in danger, and we could help each other get food and such. And he wouldn't fight with me as Tal would ever other minute." She finally replied, suddenly wondering why it had been so hard to choose. "As for the object... Hmm... that's a hard one. Maybe my signed Alfred Sergio's book One thousand way.... Yeah, right.. It disappeared when the inn was raided. Maybe a pocket knife? It would be useful if we had to cut fish and stuff like that when preparing food."

A cocky twenty-something enters the room. From the way that he sits, bored and tired. It seems that whatever answers you're going to get out him aren't going to be good. God knows what could come out of this boy's mouth.

The Interviewer asks:

"Blood, with a sprinkle of bodily fluids." Lung replies without much concern for how bad that makes him sound. He raises an eyebrow at the interviewer. "And no I'm not a vampire, just a psychopath. But I don't give a shit." With a shrug he leans back in his seat.

This seems to take the young man by surprise, and he huffs. "Well someone who is not a relative of someone I have tried to kill would be swell. Ain't going to be getting that anytime soon though." Then he continues, "oh and someone who isn't fucked in the head. I ain't no saint, but I ain't into no psychosis shit."

"Depends on what you mean by naughty. I mean there's the 'holy shit you just killed that guy!' and then there's the 'oh yeah lick me like a cream filled donut'! The answer to both is: yes. But in varying ways." There is a smirk on his face as if he's reliving a past experience. Unfortunately the experience he's thinking about isn't of the second option.

"Yeah, did you know there are these things called knives, and they can stab people." Lung rolls his eyes. "Honestly, don't come to where I'm from if you don't know how to get even with someone. Better yet, don't piss me off with too many more questions, or I might come after your kid. Trust me, don't fuck with me man."

"I once managed to hang a struggling kid, while he was still kicking and thrusting. I mean that shit ain't easy. It's like trying to tie up a bull. I found that a good knock on the temple makes shit a lot more simple."

"On the off chance someone was actually stupid enough to answer this question; I'd spend it asshole. What the fuck do you think I was going to do with it? Touch myself with it?!" It's clear that he's beginning to get more and more annoyed with the questions. It would be best to end it soon I think.

"Punch me in the face, and I'll poison your dog." He grumbles, and then decides to answer the question. "I would bring... - actually hell. I don't know who I would bring. Though it definitely wouldn't be you. Unless I'm forced to go all 'Lord of the Flies' and go ape on your ass. As for what I'd bring, it'd be my knife. Cliche, but I don't give a fuck."

Anymore questions? No? Then leave. Now.

"What's your choice of drink?"
"I've just gotten to the legal age of drinking in my country, so I can't say I've found a favorite yet. Quite frankly alcohol doesn't seem to be to my taste as far as I have noticed. But I've only tried a few different drinks, so I guess I shouldn't give up yet."

"What's your ideal romance?" *wriggles brows*
The young prince blushed and looked down at his hands. "I'm quite new to the romantic stuff actually. I'm not too sure.... I think it's best to just let things happen. That has worked well so far. Expectations and ideals might just push a relationship down." He had to take a sip on his tea to swallow his embarrassment.

"So, level with me. You ever done anything... naughty?"
"Wha..." Paris spit out his tea as he heard the question. His face was now even more red. "I...I..I.. This.. It's my private life we're speaking of. I would prefer to keep it private... DON'T SHOW HER THAT NEWSPAPER." He tried to shoo away the man whom wanted to enlighten the interviewer about the scandal of the prince's naughty time with his lover. "At least wait with showing her that until I've left. It's embarrassing." He muttered before returning to the interviewer. "Yeah.. Ehm... Stuff has happened. Can we move on to the next question now?"

"Is there anyone you just hate or get annoyed by? You ever 'teach them a lesson?'"
"I would never harm anyone in any way. I'm not a caveman for goodness sake. I do not hate anyone, but there are of course people whom irritate me. I have to meet ambassadors from other nations all the time, and some of them are very annoying. Sometimes because of their culture, and other times because... Well, because they are who they are. But as the heir to the throne, I have to be a good example and not show if I feel bad emotions towards someone."

"What's an achievement of yours? Somethin' awesome or badass you've done."
"Considering I've been locked up in a castle all my life and still don't do much to help with the ruling of my father's kingdom, it's fair to say that I've done nothing of value so far." Paris explained before actually thinking about it.
"Though thanks to Adrian, I've found out that I have magical abilities. And my training has so far gone quite fast and well. I guess that can be considered an achievement."

"Okay, say you won a lottery. I'm talking, like, a butt load of money! What do you do with it?"
Paris chuckled. "Well, as the prince of this country and the heir of the throne, there's nothing I cannot buy if I wished to. Winning the lottery wouldn't be necessary." He grinned. "But if I were a normal citizen, living by myself, I guess I would get a pool, or a car.. Or both. I've always wanted a pool, but my parents say it wouldn't look good to have one in the royal garden. As for the car... Well, we have our own chauffeur and a few cars already so it's not like we actually need to drive ourselves or buy more. Mother would be far too frightened over me crashing, so she will keep me out of the drivers seat until the day she dies." A sigh left his lips.

"So, you're trapped on a desert island or in a cave or something, and you can only have one person and one object with you. Who and what do you choose? And don't say a cellphone or anything else that'll help you escape or I swear I'll punch you in the freakin' face."
"Don't hit me please... It's not like I would have anything to charge it with either way. Plus, if it's a desert island or a cave, then I bet there wouldn't be a signal to call for help... Hmm... Let's see. The person isn't a hard choice. Adrian, definitely. He would feel lonely in my country all by himself if I were gone. He hasn't gotten to know anyone else yet. As for the object. Something useful would be good. Maybe a lighter? Then we could make a fire easily. Though I guess Adrian's magic could help with that. A trap to catch animals maybe... Wait... If Adrian's with me, then we could just fly off the Island. He's a magician."

Ciana Gildrose Andlat Ditorri

aCian.png

"A nice red wine... Old, aged, then again, anything's fine really. It helps one unwind, and that's quite nice when you consider how few opportunities one actually has for that with a eternity to spend... Blood is a necessity, not a pleasure, such depravity is reserved for those who have yet to learn better of it."

Ciana blinked a few times, actually staring at the eyebrow's movements, before shaking her head, saying "Ideally, peaceful, and not with a threat looming overhead. Plenty of time for little things, nothing big or flashy, just a nice togetherness. Though that's not really necessary for me." She'd raise her left hand a little bit, the gold band visible on her ring finger, before letting it go back to the table, drumming her fingers gently on the table.

She faltered here, not quite sure how she should actually respond without saying too much, before taking a sip of her drink. A red wine, likely cheap judging by the grimace given afterwards, before setting it on the table again, trying to buy time to properly formulate her response. "Being married to a werewolf can lead to some... Interesting times... Let's just say I make sure to try and soundproof the room, magically or otherwise."

Ciana grimaces, and not from a sip of wine this time, a corner of her mouth twitched upwards despite the expression, not quite of her own violation. There was a dark reddish pulse from under the eyepatch she had, visible despite the leather and gold, repeating itself a few more times. Ciana waited until it was gone, a few seconds later, before she said "Yes... I'm working on it..." There was a distant giggle, like a scratching of nails on a chalkboard, though, not with a visible source, clawing it's way in mentally, but fading soon after.

"I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Money is... Inconsequential really, it'd likely sit around until I found a actual need for it, other than basic expenses."

"Cellphone?" She frowns for a few moments, before blinking, and shaking her head, saying "Oh, right, those, I haven't been to times like that recently, sorry." She then sat back for a few moments, sighing and looking up, before saying "I'd rather not bring someone with me... Putting someone else in that situation is just... Rude, to say the least. Although... For the item... A flask that fills with the minimum amount of blood necessary for me to survive at dawn each morning."

Akake Kinari

796672-bigthumbnail.jpg

"Strong... That counts, right?" Akake had only just managed to pull his lips away from the bottle of sake he was drinking from, no cup or mediator, a couple others scattered about nearby, and a drunken flush evident on his face, rocking back and forth gently in his chair.

He thought for a few moments, lips just a small tilt away from the lip of the bottle again, thinking, before shrugging, and taking a drink, not answering the question in the slightest.

He sat forwards, with a grin on his face, saying "Several things, there was this one farm-wife or something I was shacked up with once, and she had this goat, right? Well, what she liked to do was to take the goat and-..." He stopped here, rotating the bottom of the bottle about a little bit, not finding any liquid in it, and setting it down, looking around, and starting to pat for another. "It was a big goat... I think... Or was it a cow..."

"Well, there's this lady who has glasses, and like, breasts for miles, I mean, you could mark them as a landmark and navigate by them. She doesn't like my jokes or something. Has some obsession with causing my tender bits pain or something, maybe it's a fetish of hers."

"I can punch into a person's chest with my bare hands... That counts, right?"

"Booze.... And probably women, yeah, definitely women."

"Lemme... Think..." He frowned, his choices quite limited now without the escape option available, "Oh... I know, alright, so, something to dig as deep as possible, like, deep enough that nobody would be able to go that far to get anything down there."

"Dig?"

"Yeah, dig, like a deep hole or something."

"Antisocial?"

Akake shifted a little bit, foot gently tapping something absentmindedly under the table, before saying "Something like that..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Zero
Kira Rosencrantz [spoili]
tAG_121434.jpg
[/spoili]
A crimson-haired woman came in and took a seat, her tail and wings in clear view but tucked away against her body and similar, smaller 'wings' atop her head. She obviously wasn't human, but depending on how they see it, would probably be able to tell what she was. She smiled kindly however and clasped her hands together over her lap.

The woman's carmine-red eyes glanced up at the ceiling for a moment as she pondered that question, "Hm.. I would have to say wine, definitely wine.. I mean.. I've had blood here and there, but I try to limit that as best I can.."

She blushed a little as she thought about it, wings shifting nervously as she looked at the person, "Well.. I'm fiercely loyal to whoever I feel for, and I still do.. Though, I guess in a more retrospect of how I'd enjoy it, a very open 'family' I guess I could say.. But as of right now I am married." As she spoke, she seemed to change as her posture shifted as well, leaning into the chair with her arms hanging over it, lounging rather. Her hair slowly turned a raven black and a tattoo marked her left cheek. She seemed more coy now as she smirked, a fang protruding from her lips. When she spoke again, her voice was a little deeper, more coaxing, "At the very beginning I did feel.. Disappointed it wasn't who I'd liked it to be, but I have no regrets and this one's a keeper.." She then grinned, chuckling quietly to herself.

[spoili]Erika Rosencrantz
succubus-by-sadakage.jpg
[/spoili]

Her face lit up with the widest ****-eating grin as her fangs showed clearly, laughing faintly to herself. Her eyes wandered elsewhere as if sensing someone familiar, her grin still plastered on her lips as her eyes gleamed, "Plenty.. But I suppose the best two were the one time I played a trick on my other half--.. That's the redhead you just saw.. And she was checking up on her closest friend/'master'/secret-to-herself-lover and his soon-to-be wife at the time.. Needless to say, she found them having at it on the bed and she quickly hid herself before being noticed.. She was quite embarrassed, but the kicker here is I made a mental and physical link between her and his wife.. Drove her crazy for sure, though the drawback of that, I was affected too. His wife noticed her but she kept quiet.. Hell, I think they bonded a little even through that little.. Episode." She smirked, laughing to herself as she curled her tail around her finger, "The second one was a bit more fun for me.. There was this other succubus, she was half a tree nymph or something so she was very fond of nature.. Ahh.. Likely best I don't go into detail for that one." Her grin settled a little darkly and shook her head.

"Well that's a hard one.. I'd have to say a rather.. Difficult and strange situation between our 'half'-mother that has.. Ehhh.. Mostly been worked out, but that's likely all I'll say." She reached for the wine and took a long drink of it, placing it down, "Anyhow, my time's up.. Back to the Redhead." She smirked, sitting up straight as she shook her head left to right. The crimson came back to her hair and her demeanor shifted, the tattoo vanishing as she returned to her more 'refined' figure, "Oh.. Uhm.. Sorry for that.. But yeah, the question.. Besides that, there isn't really anyone I don't hate or get annoyed by.. Well.. Maybe by the half-tree nymph's antics of trying to show dominance.." She twirled a finger in a lock of crimson hair, a blush slowly fading from earlier.

"Saving the one man I've always loved.." She blushed, "It was never meant to be... But I accept that.."

"I guess I would probably use some of it for a bunch of new outfits of all kinds, but otherwise I'd probably save the rest of it for when we'd really need it.. Though, being part of an aristocratic family, I guess it wouldn't be much issue sort of. Still.. Would be nice."

"Well..... I would like to say everyone that I care for, but I can't so.. I'd probably pick my half-mother.. There's still alot I don't know about her, and it was only recently we even found out the relation, albeit it extraordinary to exist. We'd have all the time in the world to talk and all, bond and stuff, I'd hope.. As for the item.. Well.. I guess something that can constantly sustain us.. Eheh.. A bit cliche with that, but why not?.."

Okay, practice time. There's a lot of characters here.

Oh, definitely wine if I can. It's a lot of fun to work when just slightly tipsy.
You work while you're drunk?
Only ever just a little bit drunk.
Huh. Whatever. I'd have a full mug of that shot stuff, if it's all the same with you guys.
You'll get really drunk with that much.
Ha. Yeah, right. Not if I don't want to.
Well, I'll have strawberry milk, so I won't get drunk at all.
Unless somebody spikes it. I'll have water, I won't lower myself to something as intoxicating as alcohol.
Nothing.
I'm going with the same, if that's alright.
That is not alright. You two will drink something.
*stands up in an attempt to intimidate* No.
You don't frighten me, insect.
Guys, guys! Break it up! We can murder each other after the interview but at least try and keep the room relatively intact!
*sigh* Well, I can't stoop as low as you rats, I suppose.
[sarcastically] The lord almighty has spoken.

I've already got a partner. I'd rather not go into detail in this company *gestures to others* but I'm really happy with them and I don't want anything to change.
As if I would--
"...lower myself to the company of another human being! I am absolute and superior and lalala!" Your ego's showing, pal. You're not God, so suck it up already. As for me, I'd probably stick with someone exciting, unpredictable, y'know? Someone fun to be with.
I don't want romance. I just want people to leave me alone.
Oh, god, here we go.
Nobody understands why can't they leave me I want to be alone I want to be in peace but they all touch and tug and pull and shove and...
...Ah! Uh, i-it's my turn? W-well, I don't really know... I never really felt anything like that... *blushes* C-can we do another question?
Uh-uh, my turn. I'd probably go for someone who liked to be in control, if you know what I mean. I like some competition. But someone who doesn't freak out at little things like losing too would be great.

Oh, I have. I got a little bored, and there were, like, these twelve other people in the room with me, and we all went crazy and--
Iiiii think we should stop you there.
Well, what about you?
M-me?! I already said I'm with someone!
Yeah, but did you ever do anything kinky with them?
No! I really don't think either of us are old enough to do stuff like that! Isn't it illegal or something?
I kill people sometimes.
That isn't what they mean.
I stole someone's couch once and put it in the bank.
That isn't what they mean either... Wait, what? A couch, in a bank? Wha... How...?
I've just learned not to ask.
You guys all have no sense of adventure!
And you do?
Actually, funny story: I was once at this party, and I was talking to the hostess, and I got every atom in her underwear to spontaneously jump one foot to the left. It was great.
I swear you're referencing something there.

*everyone immediately points to someone else in the room and start ranting over the top of each other*

I moved a whole plane to where it was going while it was still flying and nobody died!
I built a functioning fortress by myself.
You would. I tricked my whole school into cancelling every sports day to come, on my own.
Blew up a submarine and stole the missiles. Practically the entire army was on that thing.
I ignored the existence of an entire street that was in my way.
I was once at this party, and I was talking to the hostess, and I got every atom in her underw--
Not badass.
True. But it was awesome.

I'd put it in everyone's banks!
...Why?
Because I can take everything I need for free, but everyone else needs money.
That's illegal.
No it isn't.
Yes it is!
No! Because I'd go to jail if it was!
But nobody can catch you...
I understand the logic. I would do the same.
Me too.
You guys!
Oh, come on. What would we do with it anyway?
Well, I would spend it, like a normal person who respects the economy!

I would rather not take anyone. And I'd have a cellphone. Go on, just try to punch me, see how far you get.
I wouldn't take anyone either. I'd just be on my own with my bag.
...I can't get stuck, though. I'd just go home.
Well, what if you couldn't?
Hm... Maybe... my sketching things... and... him.
Me. Of course.
I'd simply take an axe, and someone who knows how to sail a boat.
That doesn't count. That helps you escape.
We wouldn't be where we are now if we didn't cheat every now and then. I'd take one of my friends, definitely. And I guess we wouldn't need anything. As long as they're with me, that would be all we needed.
We could all get off a desert island or out of a cave alone and completely naked anyway. This is an absolutely pointless question!
It's the meaning that counts, isn't it?
*beat*
D...Did you really just say that?
Does this mean it's the end of the world?
It's not out of the question.

Sasha Keren

"Another interview..?" Sasha raises and eyebrow. "You're not the interviewer from the last three... Oh! Alcohol! Ask away!"

"My idea of a drink is usually anything that'll give me a buzz quickly. Then, I don't often just go out and drink. I most often drink before I go to bed, because it helps me sleep; although, it gives me some pretty crazy dreams. Tell me, what do roofie mushrooms mean to you?"

"Ideal romance? A tall, well-built man with dark hair and a deep wallet. Doesn't matter what we do so long as I get paid. I like sex with no strings attached. And for the record, I don't do women."

"Well, if the previous answer wasn't obvious enough for you, then yes. And in more ways than one. I'll entertain most any kink a client has for a reasonable fee, of course. You name it, I've likely done it. And I've never been popped by the police for soliciting."

"Yes, actually. That would be most of the human population. Though if I had to be specific, there's this guy that's living in my apartment right now. He just won't leave me alone. I try to get out for a little bit and suddenly there he is following me like a lost puppy when I made a point to ditch him. I've taught him a few lessons, he just hasn't learned anything."

"Hm.. Perhaps my latest prank scheme pulling through? Ah, his face when he woke up to me in bed with him.. Priceless."

"Without a doubt, if I won a lottery, I would change my name and move to France. I would be able to live in peace without anyone bothering me and no one would ever be able to find me. I'd buy myself a nice house in the country and all the books I could ever read. Sit down to a cool morning with a cup of coffee and a book every day.. It would be so grand."

"Hm... trapped.. with one person and one thing. I would choose to be trapped with my friend frequent partner of choice with a multipurpose sort of gadget. Like a Swiss army knife. That way, I could survive and still have someone to sleep with."

Last edited:
Continuation on Jonathan Carter

Drink? You mean like water? That's pretty much the only thing I've been drinking throughout my life except for milk. But we noticed early that I was allergic so yeah, only water.

Romance? I think I liked the questions of the other girl better... I don't really understand your questions at all. Do you mean like what kind of person I would marry? I have no time for that. I'm trying to survive my everyday life. I only know one other human being.

Naughty? I think I can remember stealing cookies from mothers cookie jar once.. But my memory of that time is quite bad so it might have been a dream.

I hate the man who killed my mother, but I haven't thought of taking revenge. I would most likely get caught or even killed. My father wouldn't have wanted me to do something that stupid.

Tricking the guards and escaped them countless of times. The government should be more careful with who they employ, most of them just seems stupid.

I would buy food when I needed it. What else is there to buy? I can't buy myself out of being a criminal for no reason so I can't buy a house or anything like that. I would still have to be on the run no matter how much money I had. I would just make sure to use it when it would be needed.

I don't really want to take any person with me. I mean, if I'm trapped on a deserted island, wouldn't it be mean to force someone else with me? Stop looking at me like that... Fine. Leilani. She's the only person I know either way. As for the object I would choose a fishing net. I need to eat after all.

A distant engine sound dopples closer, the dips and curves of road hiding the origin... but the whine-thrum is quick. A vehicle finally appears. Jet black and a very dark, dull green, with gray and white markings defining make, model and various hazards. Not just "a vehicle"... a motorcycle. Well, close enough, really. Its rider? Heh. Sev Ornil. Young, male, Kah'Saun. Three eyes. Quilled mane. Golden hide. Teeth. Claws. Long tail hanging out the back of his pants. Dragonish, for simplicity. But wingless. Dressed in olive green and kaki today, loose shirt, vest. Pants suited to his anatomy. Heavy longcoat on this clear yet chill day. No shoes. No gloves. No helmet. No sunglasses. Though he wears a belt loaded with "gear" pouches. Even covered, his body, his movements scream "strength" loud and clear as he steps off his bike. Digitigrade pace raptorine in its smooth grace. Every movement, controlled. Dark amber eyes, bright.

The chair provided, however, does not get the same friendly, toothy smile as the interviewer. A critical assessment, before it is moved aside, his only choice to sit alertly on his haunches. He orders a beer, dark and chilled.......

The Interviewer asks:

"Usually something cold and wet." A grin, both clawed hands securing his mug as he takes his first swig. "I try not to be particular in my pleasures."

Chokes a bit on his second swallow, due to an ill-timed laugh... snorts as he clears his throat. And wiggles his own brow in return. "I'm on my Wanderlust right now... eventually I'll return home, take a mate, be a father... right now, any 'romance' would be ideal."

Shuffles into a more comfortable position, leans forward and grins, quills... heh... aroused. "You buying?"

Snorts into his beer. Then shows teeth and claws as he leans back and 'presents' himself. "Can't say I really hate anyone, except that guy who stabbed me in the back." Grins. "But he's dead. Dead people are very difficult to teach. A simple annoyance I can just ignore."

Expression turns contemplative. All three eyes blink. Tail waves slowly back and forth. "I'm really happy with my delivery service... Wanderlust isn't just for... mmmm... lust." Drains the remaining contents of his mug. "Badass... badass... no, can't think of anything like that. Words tend to have different interpretations, depending on the user. Heh... I'd say being alive is 'badass' enough."

"Being a... business owner, successful... I don't like to depend on luck. Skill is what makes things happen in life. Drive. Passion." Wiggles eyebrow as he looks the interviewer over. "I don't need a buttload of money, I have enough right now. But if I had more, I'd use it to do more. Provide more."

Laughs and snorts, eyes wide and bright as he stands, yawns and stretches. "Hope you own brass knuckles... hrrrrr! I'd have my last lover and my life on that desert island. I'd be happy with that."

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Akane (child persona)
Entering the room, a seemingly young, black-haired, neko girl comes in with a quite cheery expression. She seems to be looking forward to the interview. Akane waves happily to the interviewer, "Akane hear that someone wanted to know more about Akane. Akane likes making lots of friends, so Akane will answer the questions as best as she can."

Akane answers abruptly, "Akane likes apple juice! Well, Akane likes apple juice best, but when Akane is having her favorite food, apple juice doesn't taste good with it. If apple juice is bad, then Akane likes water."

Akane's pink eyes seem to grow big for a moment, and her expression brightens even more as it seems to engage the entirety of Akane's body to convey this message. Leaning forward in her seat, "Akane already has the best romance! Ansley is super big and strong and good at music. Akane loves sleeping next to Ansley while she plays her harp." Akane returns to her seat, "Akane also likes traveling together, eating good food, kissing, and Akane wants to have sex with Ansley, but Akane doesn't know how.

Akane sits back, playing with her hands and avoiding eye contact, "Well, Akane has messed up before, but Akane never was naughty because Akane tries to be good."

Remaining the same posture, Akane seems a bit sad to hear this question. "Well, Akane doesn't hate anyone, but there was a lady that tried to adopt Akane while Ansley was taking care of Akane. Akane resented her, and Akane said too much, so the lady got really scary and tried to push Akane and Ansley out of a moving wagon into traffic. Akane didn't try to teach them a lesson, but they died the same day in an explosion..." Akane seems a lot more vulnerable talking about this.

Akane seems more confident as she answers this question. "Akane is the fastest runner she knows. Akane can run super fast on any terrain, so Akane can outrun most forms of transportation. Akane has to eat a lot to have the energy for it though. That is why Akane eats lots of carbs."

Akane seems confused about the concept of a lottery, but understands that winning it would give her a lot of money. "Well, Akane doesn't use money for a lot. Akane just needs clothes and enough money to stay at inns for Akane and Ansley to sleep in. Akane thinks she could get something nice for Ansley, but Akane would probably just give the money to Ansley since Akane doesn't know what to do with it."

Akane laughs as the interviewer delivers that final line, as she'd probably not actually do it. "Akane would obviously want Ansley with her, but Akane would want to bring her dagger with her. Akane was told to take good care of it, and there isn't another one like it in the world. Akane doesn't know how to use it, but Akane feels safer for having it."

"Oh, is that all the questions? In that case, Akane needs to get going, but Akane hopes that you will be Akane's friend!" Akane scampers out in a dash, seemingly in a hurry.

Well, the character I've focused more time into than any other, but of course, Tiana Koul; assume that the question is being followed up in a first person perspective I presume?

It would be, difficult to say without a brief anecdote. I once found myself in a quaint little tavern located in the meager foothills in the shadow of a mountain. For a short period I provided protection services to would be travelers along that stretch of dirt through that once quiet corner of the world. Well once a man beckoned me for my services, but he had no coin 'nor currency to offer. You see, he was a dying man who was making a long pilgrimage to the North-land peninsula, far up the Eastern coast. He had but two weeks of travel to his destination and believed he would arrive in spite of his failing health. However he did have a curious liquor he offered, a fine hue of red imbued with the pungent smell of a strong drink. He called it "Lord Mountain Brew." But a sip of this left a warmth upon my tongue and deep within my gut. I accepted his offer. Details aside, he reached his destination and I left him be as he sat on the rocky coast, staring out into the sea whispering his prayers to whatever kind God which would lend its ear. On our way he told me of a special fruit which grew upon the tallest mountains on their West faces and the bark of a certain tree found in the marshes of the South. He told me of their secrets, their hidden words of the Lord Mountain.

That my friend is something I would find difficult to define. I suppose I could compare to, oh, finding the right drink? Yes? I am not a woman of romance, it is not an idea which has ever intrigued me. Though I have had my time to indulge, I have prior... experience in my life I would rather not share. But of course this does not bar me from seeking something of a romance, in that aspect I would say there has only truly been one man in my life whom I trust with my romantic interests.

Short answer, some would call me "prude."

There have been some whom I would say I hated. In near every case I've killed them. I killed an assassin who killed a mentor of mine and left a blade in my gut, I'm sure that constitutes for a bit of hatred. Yes? I once hunted down a beast of a man who killed a woman who was like sister to me. Oh such blind rage would lead me on in those red days, but of course my hatred of him was short lived as he too died by my blades. There was once an emperor who did kill my sister. His death was pleasure that I very much relished for but a fleeting moment. I suppose the irony is that I even hated my father, though in his death his cruel actions carried intentions which were far bound beyond anything I could have known. But that is another story my friend. I suppose in short, there have been many I have hated and slain.

I slaughtered an ancient demon once. It is something I would rather not do again. I stumbled into a dimension trapped between planes, hidden away where the darker things in creation roamed. It had no name as I was informed by a friendly being in the realm who went by the name of Tias, a mage from eons past from some other world. He called it The White, a demon of immeasurable size which seemed to span a world. With the help of Tias we managed to kill the demon. The details I'll leave up to your imagination, but I would prefer not to kill anything so large again, as it bleeds quite a bit.

The fault with this question is that I've little need for currency. However if I were to come into such a fortune, my duty would be to turn such a fortune to those I owe a bottomless debt to. A certain family who has done a service for me I cannot repay.

Well, you may have noticed by this point the pair of large wings I cannot hide. But lets presume I do not have the use of them. A good friend of mine and something of a lover by the name of Qardo Solo, a mage of sorts. As for an object? Well, I would have nothing else but my steel sisters at my side; as I would not survive long without my blades, my anchors to this plane.

Natalya sighed. So it was going to be like this. She regarded the interviewer: tall, tanned (a little too much), with a cocky attitude. In short, an insufferable bellend. "Whatever's to hand, water mostly. Anything else is too expensive."

Natalya directed a glare at the interviewer. Was he trying to hit on her? Seriously? The sleazeball. "Not you."

Natalya found her hand idly drifting to the arming sword she carried on her back. Her blood was beginning to boil, yet she hadn't even been injured yet. Gritting her teeth, she looked the interviewer dead in the eye. "Well, there were a couple of cocksure little pricks who thought that they could get a bit handsy with a young woman out on her own. Fuckers smacked me round the head with a lump of wood - unfortunately for them, they drew blood and, well... long story short, I disemboweled them and left them bleeding out. That naughty enough for you?"

"Well, the Guardians really irritate me. Claim to be protectors of the downtrodden and shit like that, but they'll walk past someone getting the shit beaten out of him because they didn't pay the fucking protection tax. Hypocritical moneygrubbing criminals, the lot of 'em." Natalya took deep breaths, forced herself to calm down. It wasn't like her to be so open but this irritating sod had got under her skin somehow.

"I got accepted into Goetia, by merit of the whole murdering two armed thugs with my bare hands and...my ability."

Natalya thought of the streets, of the people hungry, alone, disregarded. Like she had been. She thought of her nighttime walks along those streets, 'losing' what she could spare as she passed. She opened her mouth; closed it again. "No comment."

The fuck's a cellphone? This guy had tried her patience for too long to start spouting drivel at her. "A boat." Natalya reached for the sword at her back and idly twirled it. "Oh, and about that punch? Bite me."

"Hmph any thing that has a sweet taste to it, but has a heat that can burn way down to my throat." Rosa said leaning forward and dragging the tips of her fingers against the rim of her empty glass. "What are you staring at?" Rosa said rolling her eyes for a moment
"My i-deal ro-mance you say?" Rosa said before laughing softly as she leaned her head back her laughter echoing throughout the bar. "Well. I apprecitate a man who respects my tastes, wants to have children and so on and so forth like a Chasity princess....oh I also like someone who is amazing in the bedroom." Rosa said winking a bit

"Naughty..oh the stories I could tell you, some of them would blow you right out of the water, but I'm into my private life if you get my drift." Rosa said throwing her hair over her should and smirking at him.
"Do you count for asking me all this primeval questions, I'm not some attractive and sexy woman you can ask a lot of questions, while giving me drink after drink in the hopes of getting me drunk, so you can have your way with me." Rosa said shaking her head for a moment, before turning away from the bartender.
Rosa shook her head for a moment. "I've had enough of your boring round of twenty questions, let's get onto something more interesting, like how much would it cost for me to take your life and sell your corpse online." Rosa said smirking a bit.
"Tut Tut, my beautiful and handsome / sexy companion, I'm not answering anymore questions right now, and you better learn before I seriously do something that will make your heart stop." Rosa said leaning forward her hand wrapping around the string of her bow before standing up and pointing it.
"Well, seems your time is up." Rosa said firing the arrow in the man's face before walking over to the door. "Oh and to answer your question, I would use my powers to turn some trees into a boat and across the sea, for the cave all I would need is a rock and one of my best friends and the others..well." Rosa said before walking out of the bar.