Interview with a Character #3

Tell me about yourself.
A kind smile found it's way on Ryoto's lips as the interviewer decided it would be best if they viewers could get to know him. His eyes lit up with excitement and he glanced over the Ouran Host Club who were silently cheering him on. Being outside was good, cause the breeze calmed him as well as the smell of the outside. Turning his attention back to the women, Ryoto decided on what to say. "Well, let's see. The name's Ryoto Jun Masayuki, but I go by Ryo. I attend Saiyano Academy with a grade B average. I'm seventeen and apart of the Academy's one and only Host Club. My aim was to attend Ouran High School so I could be with all my friends from Elementary School, but I guess the district thought I'd be better suited in Saiyano." Ryoto stopped and took a sip of the tea before him, licking his lips when he removed the cup from his lips. "Delicious. Anyway, what else would you like to know? Oh, I guess people nowadays are interested in one's love life. I am a heterosexual and single. There's this one girl at my school, Aine, who I seem to be attracted to, but there's always a chance for someone else to find a way into my heart." Ryoto chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, a slight blush brushing his cheeks.

What is your preferred genre/type of music and why?
Placing a finger on his chin, Ryoto looked up at the sky as though thinking about it. After a minute or so of thinking, he lowered his hand and looked back at the women before him. "I don't really know. I like various different types of songs, but I never really try and figure out their genre." Ryoto explained, before retrieving his phone from his pocket. Opening it to YouTube, Ryoto stood up and showed her his playlist of Liked songs. "See? I like songs based on what their about, nothing else. I never limit myself." Ryoto smiled brightly before taking a seat and pocketing his phone.

Do you cook? What's your favorite food? (If you don't eat... traditional foods, then what do you eat?)
"At home, my father is always away at work so I make dinner for us." Ryoto explained, resting his hands on his lap. "I'm really good and enjoy doing it. In fact, I make lunch for the Host Club whenever I get the time." Ryoto added, looking over at his friends who were holding up their lunchboxes as proof. All had a note taped to them from Ryoto and were wrapped the same, but with different cloth. He chuckled, before turning back to the women. "My favorite dish I'd have to say is beef stew with a salad on the side. It's really good!" Ryoto exclaimed, before taking his cup in hand and having another sip of delicious tea.

If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? Or, if you actually have a spirit animal, tell me about it.
Hearing the question, Ryoto laughed. ''Spirit animal, huh? Well, I guess it'd be a Peregrine Falcon. Unlike other Falcons, the siblings work together and get along. In my case, I think of not only the Ouran Hosts but also the Saiyano Hosts as family. We get along well and despite out differences, we still have each other's back." In the background, Ryoto could hear a whoop from the Saiyano Hosts as they came up the hill to watch. Ryoto turned his attention to them and waved, before looking over at the women again.

If you could go back in time and change anything, would you? (If yes) What would you change?
Hearing the question, Ryoto looked down at his hands with had balled up into fists in his lap. "It may sound horrible, but I don't think I'd want to change the past. Anyone in position would probably say they'd go back and save the one they lost, but all the things that happened in the past are what led up to everything that's happened till now." Looking up, Ryoto had a genuine smile on his face and while tears were sliding down his cheeks, he paid them no heed. "I'm truly happy with how everything has turned out." Wiping the tears, Ryoto opened his eyes and upon doing so, one would see how clear they were. He truly was alright with everything.

Would you say that you have a good relationship with your parents/guardian/creator? (Why or why not?)
"While in the beginning me and my father never got along, that changed when he came back. He was clean from the drugs and the alcohol. Since then, we got along. After the death of my mother, I feel that we've become even closer, y'know?" Ryoto smiled at the, before feeling his phone buzz. Retrieving it from his pocket, Ryoto looked at the text and stood up from his seat. "It's been a pleasure but the Host Games are coming up and we need to practice." Ryoto pocketed his phone and waved goodbye to the women before he took off towards his friends. Upon reaching them, they all made their way down the hill at a run while talking, like a big family.

Character Used: Ryoto Jun Masayuki from Ouran High School Host Club vs Saiyano Academy Host Club by French Toast [Check it out! :3]